Senate Democrats Release Fusian GPS Transcript

Here is the original Dossier:

Trump Intelligence Allegations

They haven't verified everything, but what they have verified has been in agreement with the Dossier.

I think there was a misspelled word.

But remember, this was a draft, not a finished document.

I keep wondering what Donald has on Lindsey... other than him being closeted.

YEP.......Trump invited Lindsey to a little golfing trip......and good ol' Lindsey FLIPPED.......

I do, however, like Lindsey's quip when he was asked what he thought of Trump labeling himself "really smart".......
Lindsey basically stated, "If Trump doesn't say it, no one else will.".............LOL

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully

debunked fantasy.

can't you ever post without trolling and deflecting from the topic?

never mind.... I know better.
You know better? Like how you practice law supposedly but have the posting style of a teenage girl...

Feinstein called the bluff of Grassley and Graham. Good for Her! They went too far when they went after Steele.

Simpson: Steele feared Trump was being blackmailed - CNNPolitics

Yeah, somebody needs to inform Lindsey that we all know he has a Grindr account.

why is it the left that says they love gays, but then always uses it as a negative thing.....you guys really are projection artists.......omfg

I don't think it's a negative...the people that vote for him do.

Boy you're dumb..........based on what?

You do know Trump supported faggots in the whole campaign......

Too bad he’s screwed them over at every turn since the election.

Everyone “got over it” the day after it happened. What we’re concerned with now is the idiotic policies of the racist, xenophobic policies of the man-child you elected.

The adherents to the party that was going to ensure Obama had no record to run on, by refusing to consider any of his legislation, is complaining that their president gets no respect. You have no idea what a cosmic joke your rhetoric is now.

Trump will continue to be criticized around the world as a racist xenophobic for the test of his term.

Nope, you didn't.......you guys have used every alinsky tactic.......all have failed.

You're a mouth sore of idiotic talking points.

What 'alinsky tactic' did Democrats use that Republicans haven't?

Christopher Steele may be a British citizen - but he's by far a greater American patriot than the NaziCons defending and supporting Trump. It's too bad we don't have more like Christopher Steele in Congress. Instead, we have slime like Grassley and Graham.

You certainly have no grasp of the obvious. It is indeed your butt hurt that has long become stale. Crooked Hillary lost 14 months ago ffs!

oh i grasp that you are "butt hurt" over the public release of this dossier

also that you are oddly fixated with the term butt hurt :gay:

you should take your own advice and get over mentioning hillary in every topic FFS!

Everyone “got over it” the day after it happened. What we’re concerned with now is the idiotic policies of the racist, xenophobic policies of the man-child you elected.

The adherents to the party that was going to ensure Obama had no record to run on, by refusing to consider any of his legislation, is complaining that their president gets no respect. You have no idea what a cosmic joke your rhetoric is now.

Trump will continue to be criticized around the world as a racist xenophobic for the test of his term.

Nope, you didn't.......you guys have used every alinsky tactic.......all have failed.

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Stupid
Start WW3
MAde up scandals

basically you guys use the same playbook....what you don't do is talk about issues...you don't have any......other than Free, Free, Free!!!!! Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Yeah, somebody needs to inform Lindsey that we all know he has a Grindr account.

why is it the left that says they love gays, but then always uses it as a negative thing.....you guys really are projection artists.......omfg

I don't think it's a negative...the people that vote for him do.

Boy you're dumb..........based on what?

You do know Trump supported faggots in the whole campaign......

Too bad he’s screwed them over at every turn since the election.

How so????

Mods removed my thread on this topic apparently which was the first one posted noting that there was allegedly already someone "Seth Riched" associated with fake dossier. Can the clueless libtard who started this thread at least fix the spelling of the thread title?

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Stupid
Start WW3
MAde up scandals

basically you guys use the same playbook....what you don't do is talk about issues...you don't have any......other than Free, Free, Free!!!!! Sunday Sunday Sunday!

So, basically you throw out 'Alinsky' and don't know what the fuck you're talking about, got it.

Mods removed my thread on this topic apparently which was the first one posted noting that there was allegedly already someone "Seth Riched" associated with fake dossier. Can the clueless libtard who started this thread at least fix the spelling of the thread title?

Mods are probably a bunch of jews, amiright? :cuckoo:

HappyJoy I am 7% jew according to Ancestry dot com. (I want to get that double checked with 23 and Me or whatever since I have no connections to jewish syndicates in academia, real estate, the MSM, Wall Street, the diamond district, politics, Hollywood, MTV, the qu33r agenda, democrat White hating politics, etc., and the jewish state over there in Palestine. I should actually be appointed a mod here if they want to kick this site up a notch. But maybe they should get an internet hosting service that is secure first. How hard is it to host a secure site nowadays.

Long story short I get no jew privilege..sneaky business deals that rip off taxpayers and having taxpayers arrested for hate crimes who point out sneaky business deals, etc. I get no black privilege...no free stuff, no automatic government jobs, etc. The tragic dilemma of being under 10% jew.

Last edited:
Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is obviously insane. So what is it he/she discovered? :p

hillary lost. Get over it.

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Stupid
Start WW3
MAde up scandals

So, basically you throw out 'Alinsky' and don't know what the fuck you're talking about, got it.

they tend to do that a lot. they hear their masters' catch phrases and use them to death.

clueless dolts.

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Stupid
Start WW3
MAde up scandals

poor dear..;.. you can't even tell what reality is. what should we say? that you aren't uneducated uninformed bigoted and ignorant? you think a man who grabs women by the genitals (admittedly) and likes watching young girls undress isn't a misogynist sexual predator creep?

as for made up scandals, that's your province..... it's what YOU do. I can't help it if you're too stupid to separate fact from fiction

you don't even know who alinsky is.... imbecile. but I will tell you, that i's you rightwingnuts who rely on his methods. nut bar

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully

debunked fantasy.

can't you ever post without trolling and deflecting from the topic?

never mind.... I know better.
You know better? Like how you practice law supposedly but have the posting style of a teenage girl...

because a drunk can tell those things, right? but thanks for repeating the rightwingnut bullying scum mantra. oh right... that's what you are.

go have another six pack

No shit.

loons. :rofl:

yes, let's play the Hillary thing while your suck up to your orange lying freak of nature

morons.

Forum List

Back