Senate Democrats Release Fusian GPS Transcript

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully

debunked fantasy.

can't you ever post without trolling and deflecting from the topic?

never mind.... I know better.

That is part of the topic....Are you sure you're a lawyer?:dunno:

you aren't smart enough to figure out what the topic is. and you don't care what a fail the orange loon is because he said Jerusalem is Israel's capital. that's all good and well.

but you live here.

and I'll point out, you pathetic, prevaricating twit that yes, that was debunked, moron... I'm sorry I have to post this for the umpteenth time

Fox News’s Shepard Smith debunks his network’s favorite Hillary Clinton ‘scandal,’ infuriates viewers

now, try to learn... something .... anything.

jillian please correct the embarrassing typo you delusional idiot. And then try to make sense when you post.

I play jazz fusion not jazz fusian you self righteous moronic idiot.

jillian please correct the embarrassing typo you delusional idiot. And then try to make sense when you post.

oh no! what typo would that be imbecile? a typo!!!! the horror!!!!!

my typos are smarter than the hate-filled garbage you post day after day after day

if you can't read, that isn't my problem

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is obviously insane. So what is it he/she discovered? :p

pointing out your racism isn't racist. you white trash have tried to play that game since Jim Crow.

and I know how you angry white male bigots hate women who are smarter than you. it must annoy you that she's Rhodes Scholar who rips you lying loons apart with fact.

but yes, let's reduce her to "Blinky" because you've got nothing else.

poor pathetic fail

Here is the original Dossier:

Trump Intelligence Allegations

They haven't verified everything, but what they have verified has been in agreement with the Dossier.

I think there was a misspelled word.

But remember, this was a draft, not a finished document.

they don't care what it says. they don't care that it's credible. it just makes the trumptard snowflakes sad. reality does that to them.

HappyJoy I am 7% jew according to Ancestry dot com. (I want to get that double checked with 23 and Me or whatever since I have no connections to jewish syndicates in academia, real estate, the MSM, Wall Street, the diamond district, politics, Hollywood, MTV, the qu33r agenda, democrat White hating politics, etc., and the jewish state over there in Palestine. I should actually be appointed a mod here if they want to kick this site up a notch. But maybe they should get an internet hosting service that is secure first. How hard is it to host a secure site nowadays.

Long story short I get no jew privilege..sneaky business deals that rip off taxpayers and having taxpayers arrested for hate crimes who point out sneaky business deals, etc. I get no black privilege...no free stuff, no automatic government jobs, etc. The tragic dilemma of being under 10% jew.

it comes with privileges? funny... .actual jews don't know that. but being white anglo saxon protestant sure has it's benefits.

now STFU anti-semite loon

Everyone “got over it” the day after it happened. What we’re concerned with now is the idiotic policies of the racist, xenophobic policies of the man-child you elected.

The adherents to the party that was going to ensure Obama had no record to run on, by refusing to consider any of his legislation, is complaining that their president gets no respect. You have no idea what a cosmic joke your rhetoric is now.

Trump will continue to be criticized around the world as a racist xenophobic for the test of his term.

Nope, you didn't.......you guys have used every alinsky tactic.......all have failed.

You're a mouth sore of idiotic talking points.

What 'alinsky tactic' did Democrats use that Republicans haven't?

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Stupid
Start WW3
MAde up scandals

basically you guys use the same playbook....what you don't do is talk about issues...you don't have any......other than Free, Free, Free!!!!! Sunday Sunday Sunday!

So, basically you throw out 'Alinsky' and don't know what the fuck you're talking about, got it.

they tend to do that a lot. they hear their masters' catch phrases and use them to death.

clueless dolts.

Funny you guys are the ones that do that hence that list....it's all you have...you never talk specific policy, because you have none.

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully
No shit.

loons. :rofl:

yes, let's play the Hillary thing while your suck up to your orange lying freak of nature

morons.
See another insightful post from jilian shouting names....did she say anything about the OP or the topic she quote...nope......she's a drive by poster

HappyJoy I am 7% jew according to Ancestry dot com. (I want to get that double checked with 23 and Me or whatever since I have no connections to jewish syndicates in academia, real estate, the MSM, Wall Street, the diamond district, politics, Hollywood, MTV, the qu33r agenda, democrat White hating politics, etc., and the jewish state over there in Palestine. I should actually be appointed a mod here if they want to kick this site up a notch. But maybe they should get an internet hosting service that is secure first. How hard is it to host a secure site nowadays.

Long story short I get no jew privilege..sneaky business deals that rip off taxpayers and having taxpayers arrested for hate crimes who point out sneaky business deals, etc. I get no black privilege...no free stuff, no automatic government jobs, etc. The tragic dilemma of being under 10% jew.

Poor baby, you don't know the secret handshake and you can't make it on your own without complaining.

it comes with privileges? funny... .actual jews don't know that. but being white anglo saxon protestant sure has it's benefits.

look you hate whitey...we get it.....you hate freedom...we get it....and you never add anything to a conversation....we get it....
ironic you talked about talking points and all you have is white privilege, which is just talking points......trying thinking for yourself and coming up with answers to these posts.

Nope, you didn't.......you guys have used every alinsky tactic.......all have failed.

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Stupid
Start WW3
MAde up scandals

basically you guys use the same playbook....what you don't do is talk about issues...you don't have any......other than Free, Free, Free!!!!! Sunday Sunday Sunday!

So, basically you throw out 'Alinsky' and don't know what the fuck you're talking about, got it.

they tend to do that a lot. they hear their masters' catch phrases and use them to death.

clueless dolts.

Funny you guys are the ones that do that hence that list....it's all you have...you never talk specific policy, because you have none.

How Alinsky of you. :badgrin:

look you hate whitey...we get it.....you hate freedom...we get it....and you never add anything to a conversation....we get it....
ironic you talked about talking points and all you have is white privilege, which is just talking points......trying thinking for yourself and coming up with answers to these posts.

^Actual irony

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Stupid
Start WW3
MAde up scandals

clueless dolts.

nope, citing one for projection.........isn't alisnky, doing projection is.........learn the differnce

you keep telling yourself that. :itsok:

why is YOUR policy to defect and excuse our president's lewd and lascivious behavior which is not only a national embarrassment but a threat to our national security...??

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Stupid
Start WW3
MAde up scandals

clueless dolts.

nope, citing one for projection.........isn't alisnky, doing projection is.........learn the differnce

No, no, no, I raise you one Alinsky and two George Soros.

debunked fantasy.

can't you ever post without trolling and deflecting from the topic?

never mind.... I know better.
You know better? Like how you practice law supposedly but have the posting style of a teenage girl...

Bullshit. As a retired law clerk, a mother of a young woman who was a teenager not long ago, Jillian writes like an adult who works in law - fact based, unemotional, succinct.

why is YOUR policy to defect and excuse our president's lewd and lascivious behavior which is not only a national embarrassment but a threat to our national security...??

what lewd behavior? Grab em by the pussy was locker room talk, and guess what, your boys in Hollywood proved he was right.......Weinstein grabed em by the pussy and no one said a word.......

he's effective and you guys hate it, I love it......now talk policy instead of shouting racist, sexist, homophobe

what lewd behavior? Grab em by the pussy was locker room talk, and guess what, your boys in Hollywood proved he was right.......Weinstein grabed em by the pussy and no one said a word.......

he's effective and you guys hate it, I love it......now talk policy instead of shouting racist, sexist, homophobe

Comparing Trump to Weinstain doesn't do you any favors. And what the fuck locker rooms do you hang around? The county jail?

Everyone “got over it” the day after it happened. What we’re concerned with now is the idiotic policies of the racist, xenophobic policies of the man-child you elected.

The adherents to the party that was going to ensure Obama had no record to run on, by refusing to consider any of his legislation, is complaining that their president gets no respect. You have no idea what a cosmic joke your rhetoric is now.

Trump will continue to be criticized around the world as a racist xenophobic for the test of his term.

Wow! Three lies in one post!

1. You didn't get over it, you have only gotten worse and worse.
2. Obama couldn't run again, and the GOP gave the idiot Obama everything he wanted. That's why America got so fed up with the gutless, spineless GOP they elected Trump.
3. Trump is not hated around the world, in fact the opposite is true. He is only hated by the globalists and the politicians hell bent on not allowing America to be great again. The rank and file Europeans wish he was their leader.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

1. Not my circus, not my monkeys. I didn’t vote for either one of them. If you dolts want to elect a narcissistic man-child to destroy your country, by all means, enjoy. But don’t come crying to the rest of the world when it all blows up in your face.

2. We’re talking 2009 here sunshine. That’s when Obama was told he’d be a one-term President. That’s why the Republican Party is the “Party of No”. They have no idea how to govern and can only obstruct, even to the point of obstructing their own agenda.

3. Rank and file Europeans think Trump is an asshole.

Doubling down on wrong and stupid doesn’t make you right, sorry.

Forum List

Back