Senate Dims breaking with Nazi Pelousy over hiding impeachment articles.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The rats are jumping ship. They know Nazi has no power in the Senate.

Man, Nazi is having a hard time trying to figure out how to make this clusterfuck go away.

:5_1_12024:

Senate Democrats begin breaking with Nancy Pelosi on articles of impeachment

Increasingly impatient Senate Democrats have started speaking out about their desire for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to turn over impeachment articles.

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) told Politico that House Democrats “should move on” and send the articles to the Senate.

“I think [the trial] needs to start, I really do. I can’t tell the House how to do their business. I would never try to tell Speaker Pelosi … Let us do what we have to do over here,” the red-state Democrat told a Washington Post reporter.

He also acknowledged that Pelosi’s holdout did accomplish one thing: pushing former national security adviser John Bolton to publicly admit his willingness to testify.

Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.) told Politico, “We need to get folks to testify and we need more information … but nonetheless I’m ready.”

Despite his desire for more information and testimony, he was realistic about what holding out would accomplish.

“I don’t know what leverage we have. It looks like the cake is already baked.”

Sen. Angus King, the Maine independent who caucuses with Democrats, was blunt about Pelosi’s chances of swaying McConnell.

“I don’t think her holding them puts any particular pressure,” he told NBC News.

Sen. Doug Jones (D-Ala.), who faces an uphill battle this November in his Senate race, told a CNN reporter that he is “hoping [the articles] will come over here soon. I think most people are ready to get moving on this.”

SEE ALSO
upload_2020-1-9_11-17-12.gif
McConnell: Senate GOP has votes to begin impeachment without witnesses
Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) told Politico he thinks “it is time to get on with it,” but added, “I respect the fact that she is concerned about the fact about whether or not there will be a fair trial.”

Both Democratic senators from Connecticut, Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy, came out in support of Pelosi sending over the articles.

“I think the time has passed. She should send the articles over,” Murphy told a Washington Post reporter.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/09/senat...with-nancy-pelosi-on-articles-of-impeachment/

There are twelve Democrat-held Senate seats that will be up for election in 2020:

• U.S._Democratic_Party_logo_transparent.jpg
    Doug Jones, Alabama
    Chris Coons, Delaware
    Dick Durbin, Illinois
    Ed Markey, Massachusetts
    Gary Peters, Michigan
    Tina Smith, Minnesota
    Jeanne Shaheen, New Hampshire
    Cory Booker, New Jersey
    New Mexico (incumbent Tom Udall retiring)
    Jeff Merkley, Oregon
    Jack Reed, Rhode Island
    Mark Warner, Virginia
Watch for many of these shitheads to pretend they are "moderate" until after the election.

He also acknowledged that Pelosi’s holdout did accomplish one thing: pushing former national security adviser John Bolton to publicly admit his willingness to testify.

A meaningless gesture considering no one knows what if anything he would say but it's good fodder for fake news speculation.

The left is surprisingly absent from this thread lol

Dem's told America impeachment was so URGENT so CRITICAL they had to drop everything and impeach Trump asap. So they rushed it through the House and...have now sat on it for weeks. Now even other Dem's are saying Nancy wait a minute, WTF? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

While various out comes for the Ds are possible I don't see any that does not ensure an R landside election day

Forum List

Back