Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

I would like to personally thank D-Jerry Nadler and former VP Biden for implicating former President Obama in the EXTORTION of the former Ukraine PM, opening the door for the WH Counsel to play Joe Biden's VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION of extorting the former Ukraine PM into firing their top prosecutor - a move, by the way, the State Department testified they warned Biden NOT to do because it caused a perception of a CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Nadler ADMITTED to the Senate that former VP Biden PRESSURED THE FORMER UKRAINE PM TO FIRE THEIR PROSECUTOR.

He then made it a huge point to make it clear that Biden did so under the direction / approval of then President Obama, as part of an Obama policy.

IF THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO DO SO, all the White House Counsel has to do now is PLAY JOE BIDEN'S VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION OF EXTORTING THE FORMER UKRAINE PM!

IN THAT VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION, Biden tells how the former Ukraine PM told Biden that he (Biden) did not have the authority to withhold the money. At this point, ACCORDING TO BIDEN, he told the Ukraine PM to PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL OBAMA IF HE DIDN'T THINK HE WAS NOT ACTING UNDER OBAMA'S DIRECTION / WITH OBAMA'S AUTHORITY!

IN JOE'S CONFESSION HE DECLARES OBAMA WAS IN ON THE EXTORTION OF THE FORMER UKRAINE PM...NADLER JUST CONFIRMED IT!

Last edited:
They need to call Joe Biden to find about all his corruption and that asshole Obama while they are at it.

Firm Employing Biden’s Brother Got More than $1.5 Billion in Contracts

Book Bombshell: James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5 Billion in Government Contracts Despite Zero Experience

A firm employing James Biden, the younger brother of former Vice President Joe Biden, received more than $1.5 billion in government-backed contracts during the Obama administration.

The dovetailing of James Biden’s professional life with his brother’s political influence is extensively detailed in Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elitea new book by Peter Schweizer, senior contributor at Breitbart News and president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI).

In 2010, shortly after a disastrous attempt at running a hedge fund with his nephew Hunter, James Biden entered the construction and international development industry. Even though he lacked background in either, James secured a position as executive vice president at the newly formed HillStone International, LLC. The firm, which was a subsidiary of the long struggling Hill International, was unique for a multitude of reasons.

“The president of HillStone International was Kevin Justice, who grew up in Delaware and was a longtime Biden family friend,” Schweizer writes in his book. “He was friends with lots of Bidens, especially Joe’s sons Hunter and Beau.”

Under Justice’s leadership, the company was setting out to pursue technology and construction projects in the Middle East. Of particular interest to the company were the millions being given to government contractors for the rebuilding of war-torn Iraq—an endeavor Joe Biden was tasked to oversee by President Barack Obama.

Nadler opened the door for Joe and Hunter Biden to he called to testify, if the Democrats really want to go down that road...

Why is this asshat droning on for so long....

As effective a sleep aid as a Bob Ross video
It sounds like a minority filibuster .
How long does douchebag get to talk? I thought their time was limited?
They have 24 hours................their evidence could be presented in 10 seconds, so he has to come up with filler.

Yeah the dipshit from Colorado was telling his war stories again. If they pay me enough, I've got a few I could share.

I think once the trial has gone to the jury that you don’t start the trial back up again just to satisfy the prosecutions demands of fairness.

100 senators aint no jury ya dumbass -

DDDUUUURRRRRR

:laughing0301:

^^^^^^ Meantime, out in the world of reality, today, one of the very FIRST things they said in the opening remarks was to refer to the senate as JURORS.

Last time I checked, you found jurors on a jury.

ROFL.gif

Nadler opened the door for Joe and Hunter Biden to he called to testify, if the Democrats really want to go down that road...

I think the Bidens are being investigated and will be forced to testify some time this summer, if not sooner. And I think Trump's team doesn't really need them as witnesses in this trial, but I would certainly make sure the Dems understand that if they push for their witnesses then the GOP will push for theirs, and guess who has the 53-47 majority?

So, the question is, do they want Bernie Sanders as their nominee? Doesn't look like it so far.

This lady can't get through one sentence without stumbling and being tongue-tied
and she keeps repeating Bolton's "drug deal"quote..I'd demand to smell her breath....
Sounds like she's doing an OK job. Guess we will have to wait for the upcoming book before we find out why Bolton did not want to be involved in the "drug deal" Sondland and Rudy were cooking up.

This lady can't get through one sentence without stumbling and being tongue-tied
and she keeps repeating Bolton's "drug deal"quote..I'd demand to smell her breath....
Sounds like she's doing an OK job. Guess we will have to wait for the upcoming book before we find out why Bolton did not want to be involved in the "drug deal" Sondland and Rudy were cooking up.

The average person listening to this crapola for the first time hears the terms 'drug deal' and 'the 3 Amigos' and thinks Mexicans are involved!
Dimms are infinitely stoopid!

I'm already bored with the Impeachment....

I'm thinking Trump should show up and break the monotony once in a while...

You know .. make the TDS media puppets froth.. it's great when he does that... :).

The biggest revelation in this hearing will be that Obama and Barry extorted the former Ukraine PM, according to Nadler and Biden.

That means Barry should have been Impeached (again), Biden should have been Impeached, & Biden should be disqualified from the 2020 election...

I'm already bored with the Impeachment....

I'm thinking Trump should show up and break the monotony once in a while...

You know .. make the TDS media puppets froth.. it's great when he does that... :).

He needs to sneak into the Senate chamber when Schiff is bloviating and yell, "You're fired!".

The biggest revelation in this hearing will be that Obama and Barry extorted the former Ukraine PM, according to Nadler and Biden.

That means Barry should have been Impeached (again), Biden should have been Impeached, & Biden should be disqualified from the 2020 election...

The only reason Biden joined the race is because Zelensky won. He realized the golden goose is gone and shit will get real if truth come out. Even if Trump didn't ask Zelensky to get to the bottom of what happen in 2016, Biden knew he would be protected, since they would demand from Ukraine not to meddle in US elections.

Last edited:
After Nadler confirms Biden extorted the Ukraine PM and implicated President Obama for being complicit, Schumer declares allowing Hunter Biden to testify in exchange for Bolton testimony "OFF THE TABLE"!

Additionally, Schumer declared only witnesses with direct knowledge of the President's phone conversation with the current Ukraine PM should be allowed to testify in the Senate...

The House could not adhere to that suggestion....BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT FIND ANYONE WHO HAD DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF THAT PHONE CALL TO TESTIFY....

The closest thing to that they could find was Adam Schiff's personally authored fictional transcript / 'parody'....

:lmao: Bwuhahahaha......

Schumer: Trade of Hunter Biden Impeachment Testimony 'Off the Table'

After Nadler confirms Biden extorted the Ukraine PM and implicated President Obama for being complicit, Schumer declares allowing Hunter Biden to testify in exchange for Bolton testimony "OFF THE TABLE"!

Additionally, Schumer declared only witnesses with direct knowledge of the President's phone conversation with the current Ukraine PM should be allowed to testify in the Senate...

The House could not adhere to that suggestion....BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT FIND ANYONE WHO HAD DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF THAT PHONE CALL TO TESTIFY....

The closest thing to that they could find was Adam Schiff's personally authored fictional transcript / 'parody'....

:lmao: Bwuhahahaha......

Schumer: Trade of Hunter Biden Impeachment Testimony 'Off the Table'

They'll try to move the goal post. The only reason they were demanding witnesses is because Trump they thought Trump would not allow it. Today Trump confirmed that he's open for Bolton testimony, Schumer flipped and took it "off the table", meaning, they're try to get something more.

What is this nonsense??? A half dozen Democrats get to tell the same stories over and over?
How many ways do they need to say the same damn shit ffs
For 2+ more days. You think after all that they will have MORE Senators on their side?:21:

Forum List

Back