Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Ok I’ll trade Bolton testimony under oath, for nadler schiff pelosi to say this shit UNDER OATH LOL COWARDS

Last edited:
SurveyUSA asked 4,096 registered voters whether witnesses with firsthand knowledge should be allowed to testify, with 71 percent of Republicans, 93 percent of Democrats, and 81 percent of Independents saying witnesses should be allowed to testify. Only 15 percent of Republicans said that they should not be allowed to testify, while 4 percent of Democrats, and 7 percent of Independents said they shouldn't. Only 3 percent of Democrats were unsure, with 12 percent of Independents and 14 percent of Republicans answering not sure.
:auiqs.jpg:
What's so funny? You trippin?

No. Democrats make me laugh.

Here's a switch: Adam Schiff read the *actual* July 25 call transcript instead of making it up.

And, here's what Trump had to say about using executive privilege to prevent John Bolton from testifying:

"I would rather interview a lot of people. The problem with John is it's a national security problem. You can't have someone who is national security," Trump said. "If you think about it, he knows some of my thoughts. He knows what I think about leaders. What happens if he reveals what I think about a certain leader and it's not very positive and that I have to deal on behalf of the country, it's going to be very hard. It's going to make the job very hard."

"I don't know if we left on the best of terms, I would say probably not. So you don't like people testifying when they didn't leave on good terms and that was due to me, not due to him. So we'll see what happens. But when you have a national security, you could call it presidential prerogative, you could just call it, the way I look at it, I call it national security. For national security reasons. Executive privilege. John would certainly fit into that," he continued. "

Will Bolton Testify? President Trump Explains

2E933BEE-7629-4869-9DC9-E2FE50B8FDDA.gif
226D0A44-CFC1-4A04-A0AC-E6029D947D07.gif

Why is Pencil Neck harping on and on about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?

Russia isn't mentioned in the Articles of Impeachment. Is he done making his case already?

Adam Schiff is Nauseating, repeating the same Schiff he said over and over again in The House.

No mention of Russia and The Failed Mueller Attack in The Articles so why is he allowed to spout off falsehoods in The Senate?

I have been watching a bit today......Schifty has already introduced material and witnesses (by name) that have nothing to do with the articles of impeachment, he has manipulated the testimonies of prior witnesses, claim they produced factual first hand evidence, has twisted the meaning of the Constitution, and has lied on a number of facts that have already been established as truth. Why is anybody giving this clown the time of day?

I think once the trial has gone to the jury that you don’t start the trial back up again just to satisfy the prosecutions demands of fairness.

100 senators aint no jury ya dumbass -

DDDUUUURRRRRR

:laughing0301:
All 100 Senators are sworn in as Jurors, and The Rules were Unanimous voted 100-0, so what is your issue?

Is your issue that you don't know Jack Shit about how these things work?

And btw, this is not a trial. Since when in a trial can jurors vote to change the rules of the trial in the middle of the trial and force The Judge, to accept the rules, if The Majority votes to change The Rules?

This is not a Jury Trial. It is a Administrative Hearing using Parliamentary Procedure and is more akin to Jury Deliberations, only it is The Senate Deliberating on the Merits of HR-1, a House Resolution. It has similarities to Jury Deliberations, but is governed by entirely different rules.

Again HR is nothing but a House Resolution. It can be dismissed, tabled, never brought up for a vote, voted up, or voted down.

It will be voted down.

Schiff will probably be voted out of office over this, btw, and I am guessing Pelosi and Nadler takes a hit too.
The Penguin.... Pelosi DeVille...and the Riddler (Schiff) are destroying there careers.....Unless they get Trump removed.

I did not know they were allowing filibusters in these Jury Deliberations.

I wanted for sake of knowledge listen to what he had to say.

I couldn't take it anymore. Had to turn it off.

I think once the trial has gone to the jury that you don’t start the trial back up again just to satisfy the prosecutions demands of fairness.

100 senators aint no jury ya dumbass -

DDDUUUURRRRRR

:laughing0301:
All 100 Senators are sworn in as Jurors, and The Rules were Unanimous voted 100-0, so what is your issue?

Is your issue that you don't know Jack Shit about how these things work?

And btw, this is not a trial. Since when in a trial can jurors vote to change the rules of the trial in the middle of the trial and force The Judge, to accept the rules, if The Majority votes to change The Rules?

This is not a Jury Trial. It is a Administrative Hearing using Parliamentary Procedure and is more akin to Jury Deliberations, only it is The Senate Deliberating on the Merits of HR-1, a House Resolution. It has similarities to Jury Deliberations, but is governed by entirely different rules.

Again HR is nothing but a House Resolution. It can be dismissed, tabled, never brought up for a vote, voted up, or voted down.

It will be voted down.

Schiff will probably be voted out of office over this, btw, and I am guessing Pelosi and Nadler takes a hit too.
The Penguin.... Pelosi DeVille...and the Riddler (Schiff) are destroying there careers.....Unless they get Trump removed.
If People are turning in to this, they are definitely going to be turned off by Schiff.

Forum List

Back