Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Did I miss all your posts condemning all the Dimwingers who held pressers today whining about the 'process' of the Senate trial?

:5_1_12024:
Hey TV lawyers: why are you continuing to bitch about the House, you're in the Senate now. It is all deflection.
why do you need witnesses then? that's the job of the house. Stop bringing it up then.
Wrong, the House issues the impeachment indictment, the trial is in the Senate. Ever go to a trial that had no witnesses?
wrong. go get an education.
:lol:
class clowns don't learn nothing.

Listen to Sekolow it is not about Trump's extortion it is about process. When the facts and law are against you, just argue. That is the TV lawyer strategy. A perfect strategy BTW for a reality TV show Presidency.
Did I miss all your posts condemning all the Dimwingers who held pressers today whining about the 'process' of the Senate trial?

Hey TV lawyers: why are you continuing to bitch about the House, you're in the Senate now. It is all deflection.
Destroying the bullshit tactics that produced this clusterfuck is fair game in opening statements. Stop your whining.
Cippilone is taking now about Executive Privilege. What he is arguing is suppression of evidence.
He is eviscerating Schifferbrains.

The House Impeachment Managers were OVBVIOUSLY UN-prepared for this legal onslaught......WHO KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE TO PRACTIVE ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE LAW DURING THE SENATE IMPEACHMENT HEARING?

:p

Listen to Sekolow it is not about Trump's extortion it is about process. When the facts and law are against you, just argue. That is the TV lawyer strategy. A perfect strategy BTW for a reality TV show Presidency.

Destroying the bullshit tactics that produced this clusterfuck is fair game in opening statements. Stop your whining.
Cippilone is taking now about Executive Privilege. What he is arguing is suppression of evidence.
Only in Trumpandia

Only in Trumpandia
TDS

How may times has Trump's TV lawyers mentioned Ukraine? LOL

Cryin' Chucky introducing a resolution to force the Senate to do the job Schifferbrain's failed to do in the House.

This is hilarious.:5_1_12024:

83079552_1702831256525623_27496861665329152_n.jpg

Cryin' Chucky introducing a resolution to force the Senate to do the job Schifferbrain's failed to do in the House.

This is the trial. Why are you guys afraid of evidence?

The DemTards want witnesses.
Clinton did not have new witnesses and they never publicly testified.

But if we are to have witnesses, these are the witnesses I would suggest.

Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
Whistleblower 1
Whistleblower 2
Zaid the Whistleblower's Lawyer
Seth Rich's Family
Julian Assange
and the witness for The Dems?
Let them interview John Bolton

Shifferbrains to Senators: You can "infer guilt" because I don't have evidence.

then call witnesses - EXACTLY LIKE THE CLINTON IMPEACHMENT

During the impeachment of Bill Clinton, the Senate deposed three witnesses—even after the extended independent counsel investigation that preceded the Senate trial. In fact, the Senate has obtained testimony from witnesses in every impeachment trial held in the past 50 years.

All three had already testified during the grand jury portion of impeachment. They were called to clarify their testimony, did so behind closed doors, and Dimwingers decided what selected portions would be made public.

Next?

in 98 the republicans held both houses of congress

in 2020 republicans hold both houses of congress -

yes or no

It's not a trial. The Trial was held in The House. You don't get a Do-Over of The House Trial. These are Jury Deliberations.

Schiff is essentially requesting everything under the sun in order to re-try the failed House Trial.
quote-trump-look-at-it-chuck-schumer-immigration-is-wrong.jpg

Let me educate you on how this works: The House conducts the investigation. The House presents it to the Senate. The Senate rules on it.

The Senate dos not conduct an investigation.

This education has been provided to you free of charge by your better, Nostra.:5_1_12024:

It's not a trial. The Trial was held in The House. You don't get a Do-Over of The House Trial. These are Jury Deliberations.

Schiff is essentially requesting everything under the sun in order to re-try the failed House Trial.
Wrong:

The House impeaches; the Senate tries. Read the Constitution.

Wrong:

The House impeaches; the Senate tries. Read the Constitution.
wrong. dude, read the stuff on the internet, there's a lot out there. why do you keep ignoring that material?

Let me educate you on how this works: The House conducts the investigation. The House presents it to the Senate. The Senate rules on it.

This education has been provided to you free of charge by your better, Nostra.:5_1_12024:
If that is your education, one could have received a better education from reading a Bazooka comic. The Senate holds a trial. You do know what a trial is don't you?

Shifferbrains to Senators: You can "infer guilt" because I don't have evidence.

then call witnesses - EXACTLY LIKE THE CLINTON IMPEACHMENT

During the impeachment of Bill Clinton, the Senate deposed three witnesses—even after the extended independent counsel investigation that preceded the Senate trial. In fact, the Senate has obtained testimony from witnesses in every impeachment trial held in the past 50 years.

All three had already testified during the grand jury portion of impeachment. They were called to clarify their testimony, did so behind closed doors, and Dimwingers decided what selected portions would be made public.

Next?

in 98 the republicans held both houses of congress

in 2020 republicans hold both houses of congress -

yes or no
Let me clue you in on something, Sport.

I don't jump thru hoops for anyone, especially a moron who uses his IQ as his handle. If you want to try to make a point, try to make a point. I don't play silly games of Crayon eating morons.

Have a snack....
th

If that is your education, one could have received a better education from reading a Bazooka comic. The Senate holds a trial. You do know what a trial is don't you?
I didn't figure it would take.

Forum List

Back