Senate Intelligence Committee rejects Flynn's request for immunity

Usually when someone gets immunity it's because they have information that can net someone bigger if they are not given it it suggest the person didn't have anything of value to offer.

Or that they already have him dead to rights.
They have recordings of everything he said to anyone whom ever contacted him from Russia.
The FBI used those recordings and transcripts to exonerate him.
Flynn was not asked to testify.
He is not subpoened
He is not being charged with a crime.
He is volunteering.

Just like Jered Kushner, Manafort, and all members of The Trump Team have.
Full Cooperation.

Very different from The DNC who has refused to let anyone look at their server.

Guess they were too busy committing felony espionage.

What you dumbasses still fail to realize is that you set a trap for your own damn selves.

See, if there was No Surveillance, you could have went on and on and on and on about "RUSSIAN COLLUSION"

But now you are Phucked, because there was Surveillance, which your party denied existed.

And the Surveillance every single time has vindicated Trump, exonerated Flynn, and is about to crush your entire web of lies.

Sux to be you. You are about to get fucked without any Lube.

Butt Hurt and Bleeding Butt Sore is no way to go through life.

But it sure as hell is a good way to get blown out of the water in 2018 when you lose election after election in a land slide.

Thanks Obama!

Usually when someone gets immunity it's because they have information that can net someone bigger if they are not given it it suggest the person didn't have anything of value to offer.

They have recordings of everything he said to anyone whom ever contacted him from Russia.
He is not subpoened
He is volunteering.

Full Cooperation.

And everytime a bell rings an angel gets their wings!

He is not subpoened
He is volunteering.

Full Cooperation.

And everytime a bell rings an angel gets their wings!
I always thought every time a bell rings a Liberal is committing a felony or perjury.

Or they have nothing at all I will wait for an official announcement.

The problem is that Flynn has something or else he wouldn't have been begging for immunity up front.

The problem is that Flynn has something or else he wouldn't have been begging for immunity up front.
So you say but you don't know that anymore than I know he has nothing we can speculate and toss out our opinions all day it won't change the fact we really don't know what if anything he has.

So you say but you don't know that anymore than I know he has nothing we can speculate and toss out our opinions all day it won't change the fact we really don't know what if anything he has.
So your explanation for why Flynn is begging for immunity is.....?

Without immunity he'd just do the 5th, no news here. He has more on the Feds with his illegally being wiretapped than they have on him.
What is your source for the assertion that Flynn was illegally wiretapped?

Without immunity he'd just do the 5th, no news here. He has more on the Feds with his illegally being wiretapped than they have on him.

There is absolutely zero proof that he was illegally wiretapped.

I don't know that anymore than I know why they told him no do you? As I said I will wait for something official I you and others wish to continue to speculate and guess go for it.

The fact that his name was "unmasked" is all the proof he needs. Flynn was not the target, so as a citizen he should be protected. Whomever illegally unmasked, or authorized the unmasking of Flynn is in deep chit. (the source is too much TV)

Hillary's Private IT Contractor had Immunity and plead The 5th 256 consecutive times.
So Immunity means nothing, and besides that, Flynn wasn't asking immunity from prosecution.
He was asking immunity from "reckless and unfair prosecution.".

Flynn was asking for total immunity in exchange for his testimony

And according to Donald Trump and Michael Flynn in 2016- asking for immunity means the person probably committed a crime.

Where they lying then- or are they lying now?

The fact that his name was "unmasked" is all the proof he needs. Flynn was not the target, so as a citizen he should be protected. Whomever illegally unmasked, or authorized the unmasking of Flynn is in deep chit. (the source is too much TV)
So when you claimed he was illegally wiretapped- you were lying? Or are you lying now?

The 'unmasking of Flynn' revealed that he had broken ethical rules by negotiating with the Russians prior to Donald Trump becoming President- and that he had lied to the Vice President of the United States.

While I absolutely agree that identities should be masked- I suspect that you wouldn't care if this was a former Clinton aid whose name was unmasked and leaked.

Both the house and senate were saying earlier that he hasn't asked them

Both the house and senate were saying earlier that he hasn't asked them
Oh really?

Go on.. no, go on. ...:lol:

So when you claimed he was illegally wiretapped- you were lying? Or are you lying now?

The 'unmasking of Flynn' revealed that he had broken ethical rules by negotiating with the Russians prior to Donald Trump becoming President- and that he had lied to the Vice President of the United States.

While I absolutely agree that identities should be masked- I suspect that you wouldn't care if this was a former Clinton aid whose name was unmasked and leaked.

Just remember the only person that says Flynn was unmasked is no one. Nunez said someone was unmasked based on his super secret information that no one has seen. But since Nunez is a straight shooter we can believe him without worry.

Forum List

Back