Senate Majority Leader Moscow Mitch McConnell would rather states file for BANKRUPTCY than give state workers vital aid to fund their pensions

I TOLD YOU this was coming weeks ago. That Dem states will line up at the pig trough looking for U.S. taxpayers to bail out their under funded pensions and debt, shocker.
It includes Republican states...not to mention all those red welfare states we taxpayers support.

Why should federal taxpayers fund state pensions?
For the same reason they bail out corporations (that give executives huge bonuses but furlough lower level employees)
Wrong!

So that doesn't happen, special one?
Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!
Sure thing, short bus. I know Google can be hard.

Disney Furloughs 100,000 Workers While Top Executives Will Still Get Big Bonuses

For the same reason they bail out corporations (that give executives huge bonuses but furlough lower level employees)
Wrong!

Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!

Disney Furloughs 100,000 Workers While Top Executives Will Still Get Big Bonuses
Okay but they won’t be getting free stimulus money. Companies that get free stimulus money cannot lay off their employees!

I'm NOT going to work overtime to bail out these Dem pie in the sky government employee pension funds. Sky high pension and free healthcare benefits for life costs promised to government workers by politicians to PURCHASE THEIR VOTES. They have been under funded for decades, that's on those states and Dem politicians.

Bullshit. Those who enter public service are paid much less than they could earn in the private sector. The purpose the pension plan is to help compensate them for that lower rate of pay, knowing that they are less able to save for retirment than those in the public sector.

When those pensions were first given to public sector worker, all big unions had pension plans. Of course Reagan ended the unions and the worker's pensions which came with them. Between the destruction of unions and the off-shoring of low end manufacturing, worker pensions became a thing of the past.

Now resentful fools like you, instead of demanding pensions for yourselves, are demanding an end to civil service pensions. Stop settling for less and less in life.
How and when did Reagan end unions? Bring us a link.

30% of American workers were union members when Reagan took office. Today that number is 10.3%.

Wrong!

Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!

Okay but they won’t be getting free stimulus money. Companies that get free stimulus money cannot lay off their employees!

Well that's good to know. I'm sure that the 100,000 Disney Employees who are GETTING NOTHING AT THE MOMENT, are thrilled.

Wrong!

Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!

Well that's good to know. I'm sure that the 100,000 Disney Employees who are GETTING NOTHING AT THE MOMENT, are thrilled.
They will get stimulus checks just like the rest of the population dumbass.

"They" do?

Defined retirement plans vs undefined retirement plans.

This is the HUGE problem in the State of Cali.

CalPERS demands a certain rate of return on it's investments.
If the investments don't produce what CalPERS deems acceptable then CalPERS goes to Counties and Cities DEMANDING they 'contribute' more monies to the 'fund'.
But wait! I've already paid my taxes for the retired...and Cali wants more???

It's never enough.

Cali needs to get rid of CalPERS along with undefined pension plans.

Cali will never catch up.

There are a few members on this board who could affirm my post, but alas, as long as they 'got theirs' they dgaf.

Wrong!

Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!

What bailout did Disney get?

Wrong!

Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!

Boy, you're dumb.

Travel and tourism: The U.S. Travel Association, whose members include Expedia, Walt Disney World, and Universal Studios Hollywood, requested $100 billion in a joint meeting with President Trump and hospitality executives Tuesday. The association’s CEO, Roger Dow, said travel spending is projected to plunge by $355 billion this year, hurting attractions, recreation, and retail.

Disney employees that were furloughed will be getting their health insurance paid by Disney for a year.

Don't forget unemployment insurance which could be as high as $1050.00 per week.

Mitch had no problem giving corporations billions, but unlike corporations, regular Americans don’t have lobbyists
The states' bad decisions aren't the federal government's fault...

And for your information, federal law doesn't allow states to file for bankruptcy...

So the lesson you can learn from that situation???

Elect Democrats, and you can count on getting fucked!!!

Wrong!

Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!

Boy, you're dumb.

Travel and tourism: The U.S. Travel Association, whose members include Expedia, Walt Disney World, and Universal Studios Hollywood, requested $100 billion in a joint meeting with President Trump and hospitality executives Tuesday. The association’s CEO, Roger Dow, said travel spending is projected to plunge by $355 billion this year, hurting attractions, recreation, and retail.

An Association is not a company.
Sorry.

Forum List

Back