Senate Majority Leader Moscow Mitch McConnell would rather states file for BANKRUPTCY than give state workers vital aid to fund their pensions

I'm NOT going to work overtime to bail out these Dem pie in the sky government employee pension funds. Sky high pension and free healthcare benefits for life costs promised to government workers by politicians to PURCHASE THEIR VOTES. They have been under funded for decades, that's on those states and Dem politicians.

Bullshit. Those who enter public service are paid much less than they could earn in the private sector. The purpose the pension plan is to help compensate them for that lower rate of pay, knowing that they are less able to save for retirment than those in the public sector.

When those pensions were first given to public sector worker, all big unions had pension plans. Of course Reagan ended the unions and the worker's pensions which came with them. Between the destruction of unions and the off-shoring of low end manufacturing, worker pensions became a thing of the past.

Now resentful fools like you, instead of demanding pensions for yourselves, are demanding an end to civil service pensions. Stop settling for less and less in life.
How and when did Reagan end unions? Bring us a link.

30% of American workers were union members when Reagan took office. Today that number is 10.3%.

So you lied. Reagan didn't "end unions". Have you ever made a post that wasn't 100% bullshit. The decline in union membership started well before Reagan, and continues to this day, so blaming Reagan demonstrates just how stupid you are.

And I know more about PATCO than you ever could. My dad was an ATC at the time. Never a member of PATCO, not just because he opposed unions, but because PATCO was toothless. The contract you signed to become an ATC included an agreement that it was against the law to strike. The day the went on strike he told me Reagan was going to fire all of them. Some idiots walked out just weeks from retirement out of loyalty to PATCO, and it cost them a lifetime of income. Fucking idiots.

So, what will your next lie be?

Why do conservatives always call everyone else "liars". It's their go to allegation. It's also the one most frequently made by liars, like Donald Trump. He says everyone is lying when in reality the only lying is him:

Reagan rescinded numerous laws on organizing, and other actions, making it more difficult for unions to organize workers. Did Reagan ban union? No. But he ended their power, their influence, and their ability to organize in the private sector. No major corporations have successfully unionized since Reagan was President.
No major corporations have successfully unionized since Reagan was President.

What law is preventing that? None, you blithering idiot.

Unions are dying because they serve no purpose. Workers have woken up to the fact unions take their pay and waste it on union leaders and buying Dimwinger politicians.

Jesus H - Moscow Mitch McTurtle surely is a fucking idiot! :rolleyes-41:

817s07jx8wd31.jpg

Why should federal taxpayers fund state pensions?
For the same reason they bail out corporations (that give executives huge bonuses but furlough lower level employees)
Wrong!

So that doesn't happen, special one?
Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!
Sure thing, short bus. I know Google can be hard.

Disney Furloughs 100,000 Workers While Top Executives Will Still Get Big Bonuses
Okay but they won’t be getting free stimulus money. Companies that get free stimulus money cannot lay off their employees!

Well that's good to know. I'm sure that the 100,000 Disney Employees who are GETTING NOTHING AT THE MOMENT, are thrilled.
They will get stimulus checks just like the rest of the population dumbass.

$1200 to last them for 3 months. Rent, food, utilities, gas, insurance for three months.

My basic monthly expenses - housing, utilities and groceries total $1200 a month - for one month. And that's if I don't leave the house or spend a dime I don't need to spend. While I was going through the financial end of my marriage, I lived on $1200 a month for a while, and I was going into the hole every single month, no matter how careful I was. The cat got sick - $50 for the vet. Flat tire for my bike - $50. You decide what to cut to make that emergency payment.

Even the $2000 a month the Democrats are proposing for workers, is pretty light. It's less than my current pension income and I don't own a car, nor do I have children at home. Republicans seem to have no clue about what families pay for things in the real world.
You live in Canada, so you don't have to worry about getting the $1200, moron.

My family has been in North America for generations - 1741 on my mother's side. 1891 on my father's. I have dozens of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins on the American side of the border. My best friend lives in Los Angeles part of the year, and was looking to buy a place in Las Vegas until Trump was elected. My uncle lives in the USA and blocked me on FaceBook because he thinks Donald Trump is the greatest guy ever.

One of my dearest friends in life, now lives in Florida. My uncle is a snowbird with a condo in Florida and a girlfriend in Vermont. I've posting items from my friend who is a blood bank nurse in New York and who spent a lot of time doing testing in the emergency room of her hospital during the worse of it. I am terrified for her life.

The policies of your idiot President, and your incompetent administration will have an enormous impact on my country, my family, and my friends. If Americans were smart, they'd destroy the Republican Party. Burn it right the fuck down, and pour quick lime on the ashes to make sure it never rises again.

How many times do Republicans get to utter destroy your economy with mismanagement, corruption and greed, before the American people say "Enough"?

The policies of your idiot President, and your incompetent administration will have an enormous impact on my country,

Wait, what? You are the idiot who proclaims how independent Canada is........even claim they help the US with OUR security. Now what we do has an "enormous impact" on Canada?

Pick a lie and stick with it, moron.

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE USA WILL HAVE A TREMENDOUS ECONOMIC IMPACT ON THE ENTIRE WORLD, YOU FOOL. The rest of the world actually WANTS YOU TO SUCCEED IN SHUTTING THIS DOWN. IT'S TO OUR BENEFIT AS WELL AS YOURS.

But make no mistake, we're prepared and ready to cut you loose. We've been making our own trade deals. As long as Trump is President, it will be America alone. Trump has been reducing your exports. Your trade deficit has grown every year Trump has been in office.

The rest of the world is getting through this without people marching in the streets, spreading the virus and making up conspiracy theories that the government is out to get them. Only in America.
But make no mistake, we're prepared and ready to cut you loose.

:abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:
Wouldn’t that be heaven?

“Who’s getting bailed out here? It’s your state that is getting bailed out. Your state is living on the money we put in to the federal pot” - Gov Cuomo

I TOLD YOU this was coming weeks ago. That Dem states will line up at the pig trough looking for U.S. taxpayers to bail out their under funded pensions and debt, shocker.
It includes Republican states...not to mention all those red welfare states we taxpayers support.

Name them.
California represents 12% of the population of the US and eats up 34% of the welfare. Due to their rabid love of illegals.

For the same reason they bail out corporations (that give executives huge bonuses but furlough lower level employees)
Wrong!

Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!

Disney Furloughs 100,000 Workers While Top Executives Will Still Get Big Bonuses
Okay but they won’t be getting free stimulus money. Companies that get free stimulus money cannot lay off their employees!

Well that's good to know. I'm sure that the 100,000 Disney Employees who are GETTING NOTHING AT THE MOMENT, are thrilled.

$1200 to last them for 3 months. Rent, food, utilities, gas, insurance for three months.

My basic monthly expenses - housing, utilities and groceries total $1200 a month - for one month. And that's if I don't leave the house or spend a dime I don't need to spend. While I was going through the financial end of my marriage, I lived on $1200 a month for a while, and I was going into the hole every single month, no matter how careful I was. The cat got sick - $50 for the vet. Flat tire for my bike - $50. You decide what to cut to make that emergency payment.

Even the $2000 a month the Democrats are proposing for workers, is pretty light. It's less than my current pension income and I don't own a car, nor do I have children at home. Republicans seem to have no clue about what families pay for things in the real world.

My family has been in North America for generations - 1741 on my mother's side. 1891 on my father's. I have dozens of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins on the American side of the border. My best friend lives in Los Angeles part of the year, and was looking to buy a place in Las Vegas until Trump was elected. My uncle lives in the USA and blocked me on FaceBook because he thinks Donald Trump is the greatest guy ever.

One of my dearest friends in life, now lives in Florida. My uncle is a snowbird with a condo in Florida and a girlfriend in Vermont. I've posting items from my friend who is a blood bank nurse in New York and who spent a lot of time doing testing in the emergency room of her hospital during the worse of it. I am terrified for her life.

The policies of your idiot President, and your incompetent administration will have an enormous impact on my country, my family, and my friends. If Americans were smart, they'd destroy the Republican Party. Burn it right the fuck down, and pour quick lime on the ashes to make sure it never rises again.

How many times do Republicans get to utter destroy your economy with mismanagement, corruption and greed, before the American people say "Enough"?
Of all the people you listed your Uncle who blocked you is by far the smartest. Fuck your opinion and Fuck Canada too.

Wrong!

Not this time ass wipe!
No? You sure?
Link to your claim!

The policies of your idiot President, and your incompetent administration will have an enormous impact on my country,

Wait, what? You are the idiot who proclaims how independent Canada is........even claim they help the US with OUR security. Now what we do has an "enormous impact" on Canada?

Pick a lie and stick with it, moron.

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE USA WILL HAVE A TREMENDOUS ECONOMIC IMPACT ON THE ENTIRE WORLD, YOU FOOL. The rest of the world actually WANTS YOU TO SUCCEED IN SHUTTING THIS DOWN. IT'S TO OUR BENEFIT AS WELL AS YOURS.

But make no mistake, we're prepared and ready to cut you loose. We've been making our own trade deals. As long as Trump is President, it will be America alone. Trump has been reducing your exports. Your trade deficit has grown every year Trump has been in office.

The rest of the world is getting through this without people marching in the streets, spreading the virus and making up conspiracy theories that the government is out to get them. Only in America.
But make no mistake, we're prepared and ready to cut you loose.

:abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:
I bet her dumb ass cheered when New York was hit on 9 -11.

Trump has 11 different factories making ventilators and is sending them all over the world. What is that shit ass Trudeau doing except running his mouth?

You want to see the market fall through the cellar?

Let New York State declare bankruptcy. Let Michigan declare bankruptcy. Let Illinois declare bankruptcy. Let California declare bankruptcy. You will see a collapse of this national economy

this is one of the really dumb ideas of all time

While cities can declare bankruptcy, states cannot under current federal law, and Congress is unlikely to change that standard

Okay let’s assume you are right and that I’m dumb.

We don't need to assume it, it's well known.

The corporate bailout doesn't include the limits Democrats promised
As it is known that ewe are a moron. A precious leftist moron.

Sure thing, short bus. No comment on how corporations are taking taxpayer money and doing whatever the fuck they want with it? Oh, but firemen and policemen...screw them and their pensions, right?

Okay let’s assume you are right and that I’m dumb.

We don't need to assume it, it's well known.

The corporate bailout doesn't include the limits Democrats promised
As it is known that ewe are a moron. A precious leftist moron.

Sure thing, short bus. No comment on how corporations are taking taxpayer money and doing whatever the fuck they want with it? Oh, but firemen and policemen...screw them and their pensions, right?
First provide the evidence manhole cover!

You want to see the market fall through the cellar?

Let New York State declare bankruptcy. Let Michigan declare bankruptcy. Let Illinois declare bankruptcy. Let California declare bankruptcy. You will see a collapse of this national economy

this is one of the really dumb ideas of all time
So again why should people in Mississippi bail out under funded pension plans of other states? The Coronavirus should not be used as an excuse to bail out stupidity!

Forum List

Back