Senate Majority Leader Moscow Mitch McConnell would rather states file for BANKRUPTCY than give state workers vital aid to fund their pensions

Okay let’s assume you are right and that I’m dumb.

We don't need to assume it, it's well known.

The corporate bailout doesn't include the limits Democrats promised
As it is known that ewe are a moron. A precious leftist moron.

Sure thing, short bus. No comment on how corporations are taking taxpayer money and doing whatever the fuck they want with it? Oh, but firemen and policemen...screw them and their pensions, right?
First provide the evidence manhole cover!

Already did, special class.

I agree.

It shouldn’t be the responsibility of the federal government to bail out the irresponsibility of the states.

But the Democrats will.
Where are you Toro? Did you get any tornadoes? Panama City did.

I agree.

It shouldn’t be the responsibility of the federal government to bail out the irresponsibility of the states.

But the Democrats will.

Yes. Thanks WillowTree for asking. It came pretty close. Maybe within a mile. I had my family in our tornado room for some time.

How’s PC doing after Michael? I’ve been there a few times since. Just broke my heart.

I agree.

But the Democrats will.

Yes. Thanks WillowTree for asking. It came pretty close. Maybe within a mile. I had my family in our tornado room for some time.

How’s PC doing after Michael? I’ve been there a few times since. Just broke my heart.

well, as you know many businesses were damaged or destroyed from Michael. Some have just started a comeback. This will kill them all over again and today Panama City got a tornado. I’ll post some pics in a minute.

1587689472390.png

But by all means democrats want to bail out underfunded pension plans! And eat ice cream.

from ABC:

Schumer fires back at Sen. McConnell for suggesting hard-hit states declare bankruptcy instead of asking for bailouts: "We're talking about jobs for police officers, firefighters, teachers... This isn't abstract."

Mitch is a man of principle who cares about the debt all of a sudden?

oh fuck off!

from ABC:

Schumer fires back at Sen. McConnell for suggesting hard-hit states declare bankruptcy instead of asking for bailouts: "We're talking about jobs for police officers, firefighters, teachers... This isn't abstract."
So fund their paychecks. No problems there! The states are responsible for the pension funds though. They collected money from the police, the firefighters and teachers. Ps when did the DemonRats start caring about policemen?

Forum List

Back