🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senate Overwhelmingly Passes Sanctions On Russia 97-2

the daily beast.

yea, they after some honest news out there, huh? they still hawking penis enlargers?

but i'm willing to put aside some of my *hate* for hillary and try hard to argue her side for a bit just to better understand it.
And just what is Hillary's side?

Your link said the deal required:
Kazakh regulatory approvals
approval under Canadian investment law
clearance by the US Committee on Foreign Investments
approval from the Toronto stock exchanges
approval from the Johannesburg stock exchanges

It also required the Canadian and South African owners of Uranium One desiring to sell part of their company

Have you questioned all of those?

Let me get this straight, the Senate never sanctioned Hillary for paving the way for Russia to purchase lucrative uranium sites while she was Secy/State but they want to place sanctions Russia's mining and shipping allegedly because of unverified meddling in last year's election. Does it make any sense?
How much Uranium has Russia gotten from the deal?

The Hildebeast got 143 million dollars in foreign donations to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation from Russia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc, etc....or do you deny that?
143 million dollars for zero uranium? Damn, looks like Hillary swindled that Saudi's, Russians, Qatar, etc.

Hey, didn't Saudi Arabia just give Ivanka $100 million?

Perhaps that is why the Clinton slush fund foundation shut down because the Hildbeast couldn't make good on her "pay for play" promises? Last I heard? Ivanka Trump wasn't S.o.S in charge of foreign policy......please correct me if I am wrong......(snicker)

the daily beast.

yea, they after some honest news out there, huh? they still hawking penis enlargers?

Yeah, yeah.......MORE "fake news"for you nitwits to bitch about.......

When did you morons turn vivid "red"?

The Senate on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved a bipartisan package of new Russia sanctions that also lets Congress block President Donald Trump from easing or ending penalties against Moscow, the year's most significant GOP-imposed restriction on the White House.

The 97-2 vote on the Russia sanctions plan capped a week of talks that demonstrated cross-aisle collaboration that's become increasingly rare as Trump and the GOP push to repeal Obamacare without any Democratic votes. Senators merged the sanctions package with a bipartisan Iran sanctions bill that's on track for passage as soon as this week, complicating the politics of any future veto threat from the Trump administration.

Additional sanctions in the bill target specific areas of the Russian economy, including mining and shipping.

Voting against the bill were Sen. Mike Lee of Utah, who continues to advocate for Putin and Russia on every occasion, and Rand Paul of Kentucky because … Aqua Buddha? In any case, the question is whether 97 yes votes is enough to keep Donald Trump from saying no.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjj_vaiq77UAhWBy4MKHf50BbAQqUMIKjAA&url=http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/14/senate-passes-russia-sanctions-trump-limits-239553&usg=AFQjCNEQ2wNigvQ0GU4CHHYVAa9UG5nj7Q&sig2=C9PGtmjn6uCbdK_eoBdtVw

You won't be getting that oil money Donnie boy. You might want to call your buddy Vladimir, and break it to him gently.
Veto it.

Let me get this straight, the Senate never sanctioned Hillary for paving the way for Russia to purchase lucrative uranium sites while she was Secy/State but they want to place sanctions Russia's mining and shipping allegedly because of unverified meddling in last year's election. Does it make any sense?

The Hildebeast got 143 million dollars in foreign donations to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation from Russia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc, etc....or do you deny that?
143 million dollars for zero uranium? Damn, looks like Hillary swindled that Saudi's, Russians, Qatar, etc.

Perhaps that is why the Clinton slush fund foundation shut down because the Hildbeast couldn't make good on her "pay for play" promises? Last I heard? Ivanka Trump wasn't S.o.S in charge of foreign policy......please correct me if I am wrong......(snicker)
Oh your conspiracy theories stop at your orange Messiah. Not a good look for you Dale.

The Senate on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved a bipartisan package of new Russia sanctions that also lets Congress block President Donald Trump from easing or ending penalties against Moscow, the year's most significant GOP-imposed restriction on the White House.

The 97-2 vote on the Russia sanctions plan capped a week of talks that demonstrated cross-aisle collaboration that's become increasingly rare as Trump and the GOP push to repeal Obamacare without any Democratic votes. Senators merged the sanctions package with a bipartisan Iran sanctions bill that's on track for passage as soon as this week, complicating the politics of any future veto threat from the Trump administration.

Additional sanctions in the bill target specific areas of the Russian economy, including mining and shipping.

Voting against the bill were Sen. Mike Lee of Utah, who continues to advocate for Putin and Russia on every occasion, and Rand Paul of Kentucky because … Aqua Buddha? In any case, the question is whether 97 yes votes is enough to keep Donald Trump from saying no.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjj_vaiq77UAhWBy4MKHf50BbAQqUMIKjAA&url=http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/14/senate-passes-russia-sanctions-trump-limits-239553&usg=AFQjCNEQ2wNigvQ0GU4CHHYVAa9UG5nj7Q&sig2=C9PGtmjn6uCbdK_eoBdtVw

You won't be getting that oil money Donnie boy. You might want to call your buddy Vladimir, and break it to him gently.
Veto it.
The Senate will just override his nonsense.

Oh your conspiracy theories stop at your orange Messiah. Not a good look for you Dale.

Nope, I haven't signed off on Trump as being legit but his enemies are the same as mine....so this is either really clever theater or Trump is the fist president since JFK that wants to take on the "shadow government" that killed JFK.

You are simply a shill and a pawn for the very elitists that you and your ilk claim to be against nor could you grasp as to how you have been manipulated and used like a cheap crack whore. You lack the intellectual curiosity because your programming runs just that deep. You see? I know more than you....infinitely more.

Veto it.
I know they will. The People will see President Trump is trying to be friends with nations we should be friends with but these butt hurt neocons on both sides don't want to be.

Nope, I haven't signed off on Trump as being legit but his enemies are the same as mine....so this is either really clever theater or Trump is the fist president since JFK that wants to take on the "shadow government" that killed JFK.

You are simply a shill and a pawn for the very elitists that you and your ilk claim to be against nor could you grasp as to how you have been manipulated and used like a cheap crack whore. You lack the intellectual curiosity because your programming runs just that deep. You see? I know more than you....infinitely more.
Sandy Hook is a hoax, but the Saudi's gave Ivanka $100 million because they just want to help women. :rofl:

but i'm willing to put aside some of my *hate* for hillary and try hard to argue her side for a bit just to better understand it.
And just what is Hillary's side?

Your link said the deal required:
Kazakh regulatory approvals
approval under Canadian investment law
clearance by the US Committee on Foreign Investments
approval from the Toronto stock exchanges
approval from the Johannesburg stock exchanges

It also required the Canadian and South African owners of Uranium One desiring to sell part of their company

Have you questioned all of those?
trying to - so why you giving me shit for trying to understand?

Veto it.
I know they will. The People will see President Trump is trying to be friends with nations we should be friends with but these butt hurt neocons on both sides don't want to be.
Saudi Arabia, Russia, and China? :rofl:

Sandy Hook is a hoax, but the Saudi's gave Ivanka $100 million because they just want to help women. :rofl:

What position does Ivanka hold within "da gubermint"? BTW, I am not on board with selling the Saudis diddly squat because just like under the Barrypuppet, those weapons will end up in the hands of CIA supported ISIS.........see there? I am "upfront" about what I know.......absolutely no bias here and I certainly wasn't on board with the strike against Assad a couple of months ago. Can you be unbiased? I doubt it.........

Veto it.
You would rather provoke war with these countries? I didn't see any complaining from you when Obama was friendy with China and Saudi Arabia or Russia for that matter

Veto it.
You would rather provoke war with these countries? I didn't see any complaining from you when Obama was friendy with China and Saudi Arabia or Russia for that matter
They're the ones provoking war, snowflake. Crimea, the South China Sea, engaging in and sponsoring terrorism. Look at Trump partying with the people he spent his entire campaign accusing of perpetrating 9/11:

trump-sword-ap.jpg

They're the ones provoking war, snowflake. Crimea, the South China Sea, engaging in and sponsoring terrorism. Look at Trump partying with the people he spent his entire campaign accusing of perpetrating 9/11:

trump-sword-ap.jpg
All issues that have ZERO bearing on the United States. I guarantee you ask the sane normal every day American what they are worried about its the economy,education and immigration not what the hell Russia is doing in Ukraine or what China is doing in the South China Sea. For a democrat you sure are a chicken hawk. Certainly more of the Hillary mold than the Bernie one.

So what policies does she set exactly?????? And BTW, the money can be easily tracked. 100 million dollars isn't diddly squat to someone like Ivanka or Donald Trump....now the Hildebeast? Hell, she would steal a dime from a beggar before she would ever donate one.....and you can take that to the bank.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back