Senate report: trump caused Constitutional Crisis nearly happened

Yet it wasn't.

you spread fear through lies.
Lies? :finger3::finger3::finger3:
1633637625194.png

The only successful coups in the history of the world have been military ones. Would you back dimwit Don after he called you "suckers and losers".
Not true...Russia was on the way to democracy until Putin. Now it is authoritarian state with basically a ruler for life. There was no military coup. The trump coup is attempting to take the power out of the hands of voters and into the hands of the elite. His is a coup from within.

Not true...Russia was on the way to democracy until Putin. Now it is authoritarian state with basically a ruler for life. There was no military coup. The trump coup is attempting to take the power out of the hands of voters and into the hands of the elite. His is a coup from within.
Putin is smart, Donald is not.

Yet it wasn't.

you spread fear through lies.
I t wasn't because some true patriots decided not to go along with the trump plan. But that may not happen the next time insurrectionist decide to overthrow our democracy. trump is a Traitor. His actions seem very close to how Putin came to power....and now is Russia's Dictator.

Where are the insurrection charges? FBI says no insurrection plan. Yet unthinking people like you and pretty much every leftist here just swallow the shit you’re fed like good little sheep. A worthless “report” from a bunch of Trump haters. Who ignore the ACTUAL shredding of the Constitution being done daily by Xiden and the merry band of idiots.

I t wasn't because some true patriots decided not to go along with the trump plan. But that may not happen the next time insurrectionist decide to overthrow our democracy. trump is a Traitor. His actions seem very close to how Putin came to power....and now is Russia's Dictator.
No insurrection. Per the FBI. Continue on with your next tantrum about Trump. Who you people claim nobody wants to talk about. Yet he’s ALL you cry about.....

This man is the greatness single danger to our country. How does he still walk free?

He will gladly destroy the Constitution in order to sooth his thirst for power. And the cult following him is just as dangerous.
When you combine trump with his far-right extremist followers; that definitely is the biggest threat to our nation. trump alone is just a fool; but with all those other fools, they're just plain dangerous.

When you combine trump with his far-right extremist followers; that definitely is the biggest threat to our nation. trump alone is just a fool; but with all those other fools, they're just plain dangerous.
that definitely is the biggest threat to our nation.

No, the Squad is.

trump alone is just a fool; but with all those other fools, they're just plain dangerous.

The Squad are four times the danger Trump was.

No, the Squad is.

The Squad are four times the danger Trump was.
What did they do to endanger the country ? They have no power, the only power they have is if everyone else agrees with them and votes with them. Passing legislation is not a threat to the country. Inciting insurrection is a threat to our nation.

What did they do to endanger the country ? They have no power, the only power they have is if everyone else agrees with them and votes with them. Passing legislation is not a threat to the country. Inciting insurrection is a threat to our nation.
Inciting insurrection is a threat to our nation.

Only a true moron would believe Trump promoted an insurrection.

Only a true moron would believe Trump promoted an insurrection.
Only a moron were you as an insult as his defense in a discussion. It doesn't look good for your side of the argument. Keep bad-mouthing people, it just keeps proving my point.

Only a moron were you as an insult as his defense in a discussion. It doesn't look good for your side of the argument. Keep bad-mouthing people, it just keeps proving my point.
Only a moron were you as an insult as his defense in a discussion.

Try again.

I don't have a translator capable of making sense of that.

Kind of in a rut, huh?

quick jim get under the bed i think trump is coming....

This man is the greatness single danger to our country. How does he still walk free?

He will gladly destroy the Constitution in order to sooth his thirst for power. And the cult following him is just as dangerous.
And he will run in 2024 no matter what kind of lying bullcrap you dimocrats put out there. A majority of the country see's how bad Biden is now, and how good Trump was in contrast, and how what Trump said was TRUE, especially everyday that Biden makes him known to have been telling the truth.

You had to know right ???? What's a shame is that you people are showing your cards daily in your TDS mental conditions that are constantly on display here, and in the country.

Guys, this thread isn’t in the basement and in the first few posts it was already being trolled to death. It HAS a topic. Discuss it. Please.

Forum List

Back