Senate Republicans block bill that establishes right to IVF across the US

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am beyond understanding the stupidity of these clowns. Because embryos are babies apparently.
So families are denied the chance of a family because of some cultists. say so.

I am beyond understanding the stupidity of these clowns. Because embryos are babies apparently.
Under the Constitution the federal government CAN'T mandate laws on that. It's a state matter. The USA ISN'T the UK.

IVF one more unforced error by the GOP.

I think the issue is what to do with the fertilized but not implanted embryos.

No one is denied the chance to use IVF.
Just go to a state where its legal.
Its an expensive procedure, so travel isn't an issue.

Isn’t IVF the process that that doctor used to unknowingly impregnate 20+ women with his own sperm. The guy told those women that the donors were random donors and not him.

Then later, when the kids were in high school, several started dating, not knowing they were actually in incestuous relationships?

Yeah, that practice needs acute scrutiny

Please show the part of the Constitution that covers IVF. I'll give you a hint since you are an ignorant British lefty loon. The procedure can be found nowhere in the Constitution of the United States of America. The 10th Amendment applies to this issue it is for the States to decide. A little research on the topic would have stopped you from being a moron.

For the record I don't have an issue with IVF.

Please show the part of the Constitution that covers IVF. I'll give you a hint since you are an ignorant British lefty loon. The procedure can be found nowhere in the Constitution of the United States of America. The 10th Amendment applies to this issue it is for the States to decide. A little research on the topic would have stopped you from being a moron.

For the record I don't have an issue with IVF.
Citizens have a right to privacy in the Constitution. The Feds nor the State governments have a roll to play in reproduction medicine, except perhaps regulating the clinics for the safety concerns of the Citizens.

We have a niece and 2 nephews thanks to IVF.

Forum List

Back