Senate Republicans block bill that establishes right to IVF across the US

Its free over here. Everyone should be entirled to it. Ive got a nephew and a niece thru it. Denying it is just cruelty.
And therein lies the rub, Limey! You think that people should be ENTITLED to free every fucking thing under the sun at the hand of my labor. You want something? Work for it! What's so fucking hard about that?

It was a constitutional right until SCOTUS overturned 50 years of precedent.
I disagree, it was never a right, scotus can’t grant rights. It was a decision that the activists took way too far.

What was a case about a woman’s right to privacy became “a constitutionally protected right to abortion”. That’s not what it was. Dobbs was a correction of a long running, and incorrect narrative, by the pro abortion activists.

I disagree, it was never a right, scotus can’t grant rights. It was a decision that the activists took way too far.

SCOTUS can't grant rights but they do define them and they defined abortion as a constitutional right.

I would argue that when the court strips away 50 years of constitutional precedent, that is an activist court.

What was a case about a woman’s right to privacy became “a constitutionally protected right to abortion”. That’s not what it was. Dobbs was a correction of a long running, and incorrect narrative, by the pro abortion activists.
Thanks for your opinion. Many people share it and many people don't. Like most laws.

It doesn't change the fact that it was a constitutional right until 50 years of precedent was cast aside.

SCOTUS can't grant rights but they do define them and they defined abortion as a constitutional right.

I would argue that when the court strips away 50 years of constitutional precedent, that is an activist court.

Thanks for your opinion. Many people share it and many people don't. Like most laws.

It doesn't change the fact that it was a constitutional right until 50 years of precedent was cast aside.

That’s basically the same thing..

Again, roe v wade was not about legalizing abortion, it was about a woman’s right to privacy. Abortion activists turned it into “a right”

That’s basically the same thing..

Again, roe v wade was not about legalizing abortion, it was about a woman’s right to privacy. Abortion activists turned it into “a right”
SCOTUS turned it into a right.

Activists don't have that kind of power.

SCOTUS turned it into a right.

Activists don't have that kind of power.

Also, I question the use of the word “right” in the roe decision. Abortion was legalized but it’s not a “right” in the sense we think of it. Similar to it’s legal for you to own a car or a house, but it’s not a constitutional “right” to have those things.

Banning IVF is a batshit stance to take, but where the Bible thumpers go the GOP has to follow.

Lefties take their hatred for Christianity and the Constitution to a new level in ignorant posts like this.

Also, I question the use of the word “right” in the roe decision. Abortion was legalized but it’s not a “right” in the sense we think of it. Similar to it’s legal for you to own a car or a house, but it’s not a constitutional “right” to have those things.
Abortion was a constitutional right.

With Swift's endorsement for Biden coming in less than three months, MAGA better be scrambling for a response that does not doom Trump with a tremendous backlash to a perceived persecution of Swift.

I am beyond understanding the stupidity of these clowns. Because embryos are babies apparently.
So families are denied the chance of a family because of some cultists. say so.
We have that troublesome CONSTITUTION. The Federal Government does not have that power.

Hillsdale College offers a free course in our Constitution.

Abortion was a constitutional right.
That's why it was overturned. It was not. Even the most liberal Justice on the court at the time (Ruth Bader Ginsberg) recognized that it was not constitutional. If she understood that, why is it impossible for you to understand?

Forum List

Back