Senate Republicans block bill that establishes right to IVF across the US

Yes. It was.

Why do you think all those red states couldn't ban abortion all those years?

Because they didn't think to employ your legal skills?
That didn’t make it a right. Rights come from God, they are beyond the control of the government at any level. Do you think God would give you the right to murder his children?

That didn’t make it a right. Rights come from God, they are beyond the control of the government at any level. Do you think God would give you the right to murder his children?
No. Our rights come from the constitution.

Your fake Christian god had nothing to do with it.

Spiritually the one true God is ok with abortion so you should be too.

I will pray for you.

Actually, you are spouting lies about Planned Parenthood

If taxpayers were funding abortions, Republicans would jump at the chance to shut them down
PP just has good accountants. Our tax dollars go to pay for the buildings, the power, the operating rooms, the tools of death, the salaries of everyone in the building. They just don’t claim the exact abortion. Everything that makes that murder possible is tax payer funded.

Actually, you are spouting lies about Planned Parenthood

If taxpayers were funding abortions, Republicans would jump at the chance to shut them down
P lanned Parenthood received $1.78 billion in taxpayer funds between fiscal years 2019 and 2021 — including $90 million in small-business loans during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new government report.

No. Our rights come from the constitution.

Your fake Christian god had nothing to do with it.

Spiritually the one true God is ok with abortion so you should be too.

I will pray for you.
Our rights come from God. Not men. God is the reason we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. Man alone would never grant those.

Why would God be ok with you killing his children? What in the Bible would make you think so?

I think you’re the one in need of prayers.

Our rights come from God. Not men. God is the reason we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. Man alone would never grant those.

The one true God disagrees but feel free to bow to your false deity.

Why would God be ok with you killing his children? What in the Bible would make you think so?

Because he believes in free will and law.

His strengths can be your strengths if you seek and find him good faith.
I think you’re the one in need of prayers.
You say that because you don't know the truth. You haven't made the journey of enlightenment. You had the truth behind man written fairy tales.

The truth can't be found in man written books, charletons, or monetary donations. You need to seek the one true lord spiritually. Only then, if you are brave enough, will the truth that is the one true God, reveal itself.

I pray you have the fortitude to take this journey.

Good luck.

They absolutely have a role to play in reproductive medicine. I pointed out the IVF doctor who impregnated over 20 unsuspecting women with his own sperm. The offspring started dating each other not knowing they might have committed incest.

Holy molly, think about that.

IVF needs to be highly regulated
Of course the integrity of the Doctors should be regulated.

Forum List

Back