Senate tradition to annually read George Washington's Farewell Address

I thought the left discredited Washington, Jefferson, Madison and the rest a long time ago.

Well, there's a good candid view at your level of education......

Just so you know, MIke.....someone like Madison, Hamilton and Jay would ....TODAY....be calling for Trump's lynching.....
I try to avoid guessing what the founders would do in modern times in modern situations. So, would they lynch Trump? It's hard to say as Trump's kind of politics would have been incomprehensible to them. They did respect dignity though and I am certain they would think him a clownish imbecile.

I try to avoid guessing what the founders would do in modern times in modern situations. So, would they lynch Trump? It's hard to say as Trump's kind of politics would have been incomprehensible to them. They did respect dignity though and I am certain they would think him a clownish imbecile.

I mentioned those 3 early colonists since they wrote the Federalist Papers where they really hated the possibility of wanna be tyrant to rise because of populistic fervor.

Basically, they were afraid that voters' ignorance might breed the cultist mentality.

In the most disheartening days of our Civil War, the Senate began each annual session by reading out loud Washington's warnings and caveats to the then young nation.

In a most memorable passage, Washington warns us against the ever-looming foreign influences in American internal affairs.

What are the chances that senators....and/or Trump.....have taken Washington's warning seriously enough to take all-out action to prevent Russian meddling in our election?

Bear in mind that both the Mueller report and the current head of the FBI....and virtually ALL of our intelligence agencies (now deridley referred to as the "deep state")..... have CONFIRMED and WARNED us that Russia is having a grand old time in meddling in our electoral processes.

Many Trump acolytes mock by saying "Yeah....how was your vote changed by Putin".....which is the equivalent of someone trying to determine exactly how and when he or she caught a cold.

HEED Washington's warnings and don't let Trump's ego undermine our efforts to thwart Putin's growing control of how we vote.

Tail-Gunner Joe has got nothing on you!
(Probably thinks this is a compliment....).

In the most disheartening days of our Civil War, the Senate began each annual session by reading out loud Washington's warnings and caveats to the then young nation.

In a most memorable passage, Washington warns us against the ever-looming foreign influences in American internal affairs.

What are the chances that senators....and/or Trump.....have taken Washington's warning seriously enough to take all-out action to prevent Russian meddling in our election?

Bear in mind that both the Mueller report and the current head of the FBI....and virtually ALL of our intelligence agencies (now deridley referred to as the "deep state")..... have CONFIRMED and WARNED us that Russia is having a grand old time in meddling in our electoral processes.

Many Trump acolytes mock by saying "Yeah....how was your vote changed by Putin".....which is the equivalent of someone trying to determine exactly how and when he or she caught a cold.

HEED Washington's warnings and don't let Trump's ego undermine our efforts to thwart Putin's growing control of how we vote.
I don't have the slightest doubt that Putin affects how you and many other TDS sufferers vote. But the evidence is clear; Democrats are actively encouraging (and even attempting to legislate) voter fraud at a level unprecedented in the history of the USA. It is they who need to listen very closely to these warnings, and take heed. They will be stopped.

I mentioned those 3 early colonists since they wrote the Federalist Papers where they really hated the possibility of wanna be tyrant to rise because of populistic fervor.

Basically, they were afraid that voters' ignorance might breed the cultist mentality.
The Founders trusted that there would never be a situation where the senate would not vote to impeach the president no matter what. To me this is the real constitutional crisis of this fucked-up presidency.

The Founders trusted that there would never be a situation where the senate would not vote to impeach the president no matter what. To me this is the real constitutional crisis of this fucked-up presidency.

Sounds like mid-term butthurt failure to take the Senate, to me......:boo_hoo14:

I don't have the slightest doubt that Putin affects how you and many other TDS sufferers vote. But the evidence is clear; Democrats are actively encouraging (and even attempting to legislate) voter fraud at a level unprecedented in the history of the USA. It is they who need to listen very closely to these warnings, and take heed. They will be stopped.
Who's writing all the republican conspiracy theories these days? The brothers Grimm?

In 1974.......Democrat AND Republican senators visited the oval office and told Nixon that the senate votes WOULD impeach him.....(he resigned the next day.)

LONG GONE are the days of honest republicans......Spineless morons like Graham and McConnell ONLY care about getting re-elected and are scared of Trump's tweets.

The only hope is that enough independent voters have had enough of this orange buffoon.

Sounds like mid-term butthurt failure to take the Senate, to me......:boo_hoo14:
Can you actually drop the partisanship for two seconds to consider what it means to for this country to be run by a criminal yet unimpeachable president? Probably not.

Can you actually drop the partisanship for two seconds to consider what it means to for this country to be run by a criminal yet unimpeachable president? Probably not.

Trump is one of the greatest Presidents evah!
How non-partisan can one get for a President? In reality he is a Populist!

Trump almost gives the near same amount of FU's to RINO's as he does to the Democrats!
How non-partisan is that, muppet?

Is a populist who never had any intention of doing anything for the common rabble actually a populist?

Trump almost gives the near same amount of FU's to RINO's as he does to the Democrats!
How non-partisan is that, muppet?
Trump talks trash about anyone who does not just give him what he wants no matter how stupidly impossible or illegal. Not an admirable quality in an executive.

The CIA has been meddling in foreign affairs since WW2 and Russia has been "meddling" in our elections even before Hillary was a republican. We never took it seriously until the Hussein administration decided to play Russia's game and try for a political coup. You almost gotta laugh that the democrats have become stooges of foreign enemy agents while accusing the Trump administration of "collusion"..

GNAT is a phoney-e-baloney, PERIOD!

He wants to warn you of Russia. Good for him/her, but he/she doesn't warn you, of WHO/WHOM colluded, and or CONSPIRED by what is coming out, to do such a thing!

We should ALL take account of who is messing with our elections. We should also take into acoount WHO/WHOM those people are, be it Russian, China, Cuba, or the BELOVED FBI!

GNAT has a HUUUUUUUGE problem. It appears that...………..the biggest instigators in the problem he/she chooses to point out, happens to come from within! And just guess which party they belong to!

Let us see if the GNAT-En-FUEHER is willing to hose her own peeps, when it is proven that it was her peeps, who did their stuff illegally-)

Got a fly swatter, and see a GNAT?

Well, you get my drift! A phony-e-baloney, should NEVER survive on an open sourced political forum!

To answer this nonsense put forth by him/her, is just a waste of time. He/she is creating a FALSE NARRATIVE, and while I am responding to it, I am doing it for the sole purpose of pushing you PATRIOTS along.

Let the LEFT have their circle jerk, lol! After all, we know they are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial, plus they haven't a leg to stand on, AND the only reason they post 20 threads a day to get you to respond and defend, is to try and direct YOU to their narrative, lol. Do NOT LET THEM!

Don't FALL FOR IT! They are SCREWED, and that is the only thing that matters-)

Your time to laugh is at hand. Let them crow a little, before you CRUSH GNAT and friends with a fly swatter-)

Last edited:

Assholes usually want a bigger asshole to lead them......

I heard the Stalinists in the Senate were calling to have Washington outlawed because he was white and a slave owner,,,,

Assholes usually want a bigger asshole to lead them......

Laugh all you want GNAT, but soon you will be off of here by embarrassment, or because everyone is laughing at you.

You better start making your new sock, trust me-)

Forum List

Back