Senate tradition to annually read George Washington's Farewell Address

Trump is one of the greatest Presidents evah!
How non-partisan can one get for a President? In reality he is a Populist!

Assholes usually want a bigger asshole to lead them......

Laugh all you want GNAT, but soon you will be off of here by embarrassment, or because everyone is laughing at you.

You better start making your new sock, trust me-)

Another FUNNY GNAT?

You know what even the defense department says don't you---------------->when you are over the target, it is when you get the most FLACK!

You are one of the BIGGEST phony's on this site, and I enjoy making you look incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial, lol!

Your side is screwed, and we both know it. And if you don't, you are as dumb as a box of rocks, and NOBODY should ever pay attention to your nonsense again, lol!

Your side is screwed, and we both know it. And if you don't, you are as dumb as a box of rocks, and NOBODY should ever pay attention to your nonsense again, lol!

Just for fun, eternal moron...WHAT does the above have to do with the thread's topic???

Trump is one of the greatest Presidents evah!
How non-partisan can one get for a President? In reality he is a Populist!

Assholes usually want a bigger asshole to lead them......

Laugh all you want GNAT, but soon you will be off of here by embarrassment, or because everyone is laughing at you.

You better start making your new sock, trust me-)
Is it weird that I heard Macho Man Randy Savage in my head as I read this?

What are the chances that senators....and/or Trump.....have taken Washington's warning seriously enough to take all-out action to prevent Russian meddling in our election?

Probably no more or less than any other president. This isnt the first time foreign election meddling has taken place, its just the first time people are really talking about it.

The Founders trusted that there would never be a situation where the senate would not vote to impeach the president no matter what. To me this is the real constitutional crisis of this fucked-up presidency.

LONG GONE are the days of honest republicans......Spineless morons like Graham and McConnell ONLY care about getting re-elected and are scared of Trump's tweets.

Well, to be fair, you could really apply that to all members of both houses in Washington. Their main goal is to get re elected. That's not exclusive to the repubs.

In the most disheartening days of our Civil War, the Senate began each annual session by reading out loud Washington's warnings and caveats to the then young nation.

In a most memorable passage, Washington warns us against the ever-looming foreign influences in American internal affairs.

What are the chances that senators....and/or Trump.....have taken Washington's warning seriously enough to take all-out action to prevent Russian meddling in our election?

Bear in mind that both the Mueller report and the current head of the FBI....and virtually ALL of our intelligence agencies (now deridley referred to as the "deep state")..... have CONFIRMED and WARNED us that Russia is having a grand old time in meddling in our electoral processes.

Many Trump acolytes mock by saying "Yeah....how was your vote changed by Putin".....which is the equivalent of someone trying to determine exactly how and when he or she caught a cold.

HEED Washington's warnings and don't let Trump's ego undermine our efforts to thwart Putin's growing control of how we vote.

GNAT is a phoney-e-baloney, PERIOD!

He wants to warn you of Russia. Good for him/her, but he/she doesn't warn you, of WHO/WHOM colluded, and or CONSPIRED by what is coming out, to do such a thing!

We should ALL take account of who is messing with our elections. We should also take into acoount WHO/WHOM those people are, be it Russian, China, Cuba, or the BELOVED FBI!

GNAT has a HUUUUUUUGE problem. It appears that...………..the biggest instigators in the problem he/she chooses to point out, happens to come from within! And just guess which party they belong to!

Let us see if the GNAT-En-FUEHER is willing to hose her own peeps, when it is proven that it was her peeps, who did their stuff illegally-)

Got a fly swatter, and see a GNAT?

Well, you get my drift! A phony-e-baloney, should NEVER survive on an open sourced political forum!

To answer this nonsense put forth by him/her, is just a waste of time. He/she is creating a FALSE NARRATIVE, and while I am responding to it, I am doing it for the sole purpose of pushing you PATRIOTS along.

Let the LEFT have their circle jerk, lol! After all, we know they are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial, plus they haven't a leg to stand on, AND the only reason they post 20 threads a day to get you to respond and defend, is to try and direct YOU to their narrative, lol. Do NOT LET THEM!

Don't FALL FOR IT! They are SCREWED, and that is the only thing that matters-)

Your time to laugh is at hand. Let them crow a little, before you CRUSH GNAT and friends with a fly swatter-)
I hate to say it, but I think you're a bit too late. You see, the left already controls the narrative, maybe not explicitly on usmb, but across the country.

Liberalism is winning, you can see it by the things going on across the country. From the left being able to shut down speech they dont agree with to all of the protests to which they rally.

On a national scale, my perception is that the left has the upper hand. The right simply doesnt speak loud enough to drown out the constant onslaught by leftist media that keeps drilling into peoples heads that the right are a bunch of bad people.

Again, just my perception.

In the most disheartening days of our Civil War, the Senate began each annual session by reading out loud Washington's warnings and caveats to the then young nation.

In a most memorable passage, Washington warns us against the ever-looming foreign influences in American internal affairs.

Bear in mind that both the Mueller report and the current head of the FBI....and virtually ALL of our intelligence agencies (now deridley referred to as the "deep state")..... have CONFIRMED and WARNED us that Russia is having a grand old time in meddling in our electoral processes.

Many Trump acolytes mock by saying "Yeah....how was your vote changed by Putin".....which is the equivalent of someone trying to determine exactly how and when he or she caught a cold.

HEED Washington's warnings and don't let Trump's ego undermine our efforts to thwart Putin's growing control of how we vote.

George Washington would of never fought the British if he knew what sissy boi's the left would of turned into..

bf338567c03d9b5d2e91e807355180b7.jpg

He wants to warn you of Russia. Good for him/her, but he/she doesn't warn you, of WHO/WHOM colluded, and or CONSPIRED by what is coming out, to do such a thing!

We should ALL take account of who is messing with our elections. We should also take into acoount WHO/WHOM those people are, be it Russian, China, Cuba, or the BELOVED FBI!

GNAT has a HUUUUUUUGE problem. It appears that...………..the biggest instigators in the problem he/she chooses to point out, happens to come from within! And just guess which party they belong to!

Let us see if the GNAT-En-FUEHER is willing to hose her own peeps, when it is proven that it was her peeps, who did their stuff illegally-)

Well, you get my drift! A phony-e-baloney, should NEVER survive on an open sourced political forum!

To answer this nonsense put forth by him/her, is just a waste of time. He/she is creating a FALSE NARRATIVE, and while I am responding to it, I am doing it for the sole purpose of pushing you PATRIOTS along.

Let the LEFT have their circle jerk, lol! After all, we know they are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial, plus they haven't a leg to stand on, AND the only reason they post 20 threads a day to get you to respond and defend, is to try and direct YOU to their narrative, lol. Do NOT LET THEM!

Your time to laugh is at hand. Let them crow a little, before you CRUSH GNAT and friends with a fly swatter-)
I hate to say it, but I think you're a bit too late. You see, the left already controls the narrative, maybe not explicitly on usmb, but across the country.

Liberalism is winning, you can see it by the things going on across the country. From the left being able to shut down speech they dont agree with to all of the protests to which they rally.

On a national scale, my perception is that the left has the upper hand. The right simply doesnt speak loud enough to drown out the constant onslaught by leftist media that keeps drilling into peoples heads that the right are a bunch of bad people.

The people who speak for the right want you to feel like the last real American under siege from everything that scares you. This fatalistic narrative that somehow comforts you in your fears is not what America wants or needs. The left always win eventually because they are are not scared into paralysis when social change hits the fan.

Poor little thing, your TDS is causing tunnel vision, you seem to be forgetting bad actors like China, NK, Iran and others. Hell the mullahs in Iran are having wet dreams hoping for another easy commiecrat to be elected in the US. So take your pathetic chest thumping and shove it.

Reading GW's farewell address is a good thing, I often wonder if those guys were here today, and were still super smart, how would they be governing the US, as the GOP or as dems?

One thing I could almost guarantee.......If those Founders were around today, they would REVISIT and REWORD that 2nd Amendment.

Yeah, they'd make it even stronger.

The people who speak for the right want you to feel like the last real American under siege from everything that scares you. This fatalistic narrative that somehow comforts you in your fears is not what America wants or needs. The left always win eventually because they are are not scared into paralysis when social change hits the fan.

The left always win eventually because they are are not scared into paralysis when social change hits the fan.

Oh really ? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shutterstock-290167274.jpg

Nothing makes more sense, than b*tching about antique ideas, while supporting antique people, with antique ideas.

Jolly good comeback. Well played.

The left always win eventually because they are are not scared into paralysis when social change hits the fan.

shutterstock-290167274.jpg

upload_2019-5-4_19-48-20.jpeg

Really. If those who advocate for change didn't always win eventually we would still be serfs serving a lord. I am not claiming that all change is for the better but trying to keep society from moving on is tilting at windmills. Conservatives regardless of party affiliation have been on the wrong side of history every time. Agents of righteous change are remembered forever, those that opposed them are forgotten.

Forum List

Back