Senate voting on 9/11 on whether to aid Al-Qaida

Wow, Sept. 11 is going to be a busy day. Congress has to decide whether we'll step in and help al Qaeda and there will be a Million Muslim march that day. Gosh, we went from fearing terrorists to celebrating them.

Yes, this is surreal, as the above poster stated. I still vividly remember those victims on 9/11 jumping from the burning towers. I will never erase the image of the towers collapsing and the footage of so many Muslims cheering as they watched the destruction and loss of innocent lives.

Now we have a president who refuses to condemn those actions. He made 9/11 a good day that is all about community service. No solemnly remembering all the victims lost in that vicious attack. Obama wants it to be a happy day. It's always been a happy day for the radical Muslims and now Obama wants us all to feel good every 9/11.

The Muslims really think that marching on that day will bring about sympathy from Americans because of their plight? They don't speak out against terrorism, yet expect us to trust them. Sorry, but there have been too many attacks by radical Muslims and if the peaceful ones don't strive to distance themselves from the cold blooded killers, then they won't earn our trust. They remain silent while the left chastises Americans for not embracing Muslims. Until they speak out against the radicals among them, we don't know who is who.

So, on this day of "celebration", as declared by Obama, our congress has to vote on whether to assist the same radical assholes that slaughtered thousands of our citizens. Somewhere, the terrorists are laughing their asses off at how easy it is to manipulate so many Americans. Is Obama being manipulated, too, or is he one of them?

There have been senseless murders of innocents for years, including our own people in Benghazi. Why now does Obama suddenly feel bad about the loss of life? Did he get upset by the slaughter of so many Christians in Arab countries?

Assad is claiming innocence. There is no proof as to who used the chemical weapons. It would not surprise me in the least if the Syrian rebels weren't in on it just to give Obama reason to help them. I don't trust them. I don't trust Obama.

Congress better not fuck this up.

I still vividly remember those victims on 9/11 jumping from the burning towers.

the news was banned from showing that footage and pictures

because it was too disturbing and too emotional

*yet* cnn spent all day yesterday

playing over and over supposedly "classified" youtube of the gas victims

close ups -slow motions -narration - the works

to play with the public emotions

susan rice will show congress on 9/11 the same youtubes

Wow, Sept. 11 is going to be a busy day. Congress has to decide whether we'll step in and help al Qaeda and there will be a Million Muslim march that day. Gosh, we went from fearing terrorists to celebrating them.

Yes, this is surreal, as the above poster stated. I still vividly remember those victims on 9/11 jumping from the burning towers. I will never erase the image of the towers collapsing and the footage of so many Muslims cheering as they watched the destruction and loss of innocent lives.

Now we have a president who refuses to condemn those actions. He made 9/11 a good day that is all about community service. No solemnly remembering all the victims lost in that vicious attack. Obama wants it to be a happy day. It's always been a happy day for the radical Muslims and now Obama wants us all to feel good every 9/11.

The Muslims really think that marching on that day will bring about sympathy from Americans because of their plight? They don't speak out against terrorism, yet expect us to trust them. Sorry, but there have been too many attacks by radical Muslims and if the peaceful ones don't strive to distance themselves from the cold blooded killers, then they won't earn our trust. They remain silent while the left chastises Americans for not embracing Muslims. Until they speak out against the radicals among them, we don't know who is who.

So, on this day of "celebration", as declared by Obama, our congress has to vote on whether to assist the same radical assholes that slaughtered thousands of our citizens. Somewhere, the terrorists are laughing their asses off at how easy it is to manipulate so many Americans. Is Obama being manipulated, too, or is he one of them?

There have been senseless murders of innocents for years, including our own people in Benghazi. Why now does Obama suddenly feel bad about the loss of life? Did he get upset by the slaughter of so many Christians in Arab countries?

Assad is claiming innocence. There is no proof as to who used the chemical weapons. It would not surprise me in the least if the Syrian rebels weren't in on it just to give Obama reason to help them. I don't trust them. I don't trust Obama.

I remember that morning so very well. I won't go down that path now, but I'm with you.

I remember that morning so very well.

never forget

UPDATE:
Latest info for anyone planning on attending from the 2 Million Bikes to DC FB page. While SOLR is not officially part of this event I have promised to keep you updated as I received new information. SOLR wishes everyone associated with this safe travels and good luck.
Sidecar Dan-National President
Sons of Liberty Riders
UPDATE:
FINAL DETAILS FROM THE NATIONAL “2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC” TEAM:Washington DC has DENIED our permit for a no-stop ride through Washington DC. We find this regretful for the residents and businesses of that great city, and humbly offer our apologies. What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event.
We will be obeying all laws. We will be stopping at all stoplights, stop signs, and yielding to all pedestrians.RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES OF WASHINGTON DC: On behalf of the National “2 Million Bikers to DC” Team, please accept our sincere apologies. We did the right thing and went through the proper channels to secure a no-stop permit to ride through your great city. We wanted to ride an established route, which would have taken us past the Viet Nam Memorial to the Lincoln Memorial, across the bridge into Virginia, and that’s it! We would have been completely out of Washington DC, and your city would have been back to normal.
The National Team fully expected our permit to be rejected, and have already drafted a Plan-B. That Plan-B will be posted a little later today once the final details have been bolted down. We know that California and Texas riders had kicks stands up yesterday. Many other western states have kickstand up today and throughout the weekend.
RIDERS: You are true, blue Patriots and we salute you for your participation in this event! Many of you have taken time off of work to be here. You have freely given of your time, your funds, and your bikes to ride shoulder to shoulder in this event. You have have left your families and your jobs to be here. Those of us who ride come from different clubs, chapters, and organizations.
Some of us ride with family and friends and some ride alone. But on September 11th, we ride as one!! We ride to pay tribute and offer respect to those that lost their lives on that day 12 years ago, and to salute our troops engaged in the War on Terror. Riders!…we are the best of the best in America!! Our love for these people and this country is staggering, and we will make a display of Patriotism and solidarity America won’t soon forget!!Riders!…we lift you up to the Lord and pray that His hand and divine protection will ride with you all.Rubber side down, brothers! See you Wednesday morning!!

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/...ne-to-million-muslim-march-there-on-that-day/

On a good note, we'll have an irrefutable list of who to hang for treason once we restore the Rule of Law.

voting for the war resolution won't be an act of treason, you dumbass.

We could compile a list and campaign against the reelection of every single one of those yes voters. I would not vote for a single one of them even for dog catcher.

Last edited:
Do you know what some of our Congressmen are doing? On their contact pages, you have to list your zip code, to include those extra numbers the post office adds, to even be able to send them an email. They deliberately prevent contacts from the American public.

Do you know what some of our Congressmen are doing? On their contact pages, you have to list your zip code, to include those extra numbers the post office adds, to even be able to send them an email. They deliberately prevent contacts from the American public.

start calling them on the phone

get their twitter- facebook-comment sections of newspaper

start a recall petition

get in their face

Of course...WE the unwashed are prohibited from CONTACT ...that is until ELECTION TIME...TIME to get in their collective faces, and REMIND them whom they work for and WE have the power to FIRE each and every one of them.

1239722_10151865414569548_1022948086_n.jpg

Putin just pwned Obama....

"Sound Retreat!"

"Fire up the Spin Machines!"

"We Saved the Planet!"

Forum List

Back