Senate voting on 9/11 on whether to aid Al-Qaida

I'll go with the CIA and Kerry on the makeup of the rebels, thanks. Jihadists are a small minority EVERYWHERE in the ME- Even after 30 years of Reaganist idiocy. What a disaster...

BTW, the whole Arab league and all the EU say Assad did it, and shouldn't get away with it. Guess what...the GOP and Putin against the world, as usual..

On a good note, we'll have an irrefutable list of who to hang for treason once we restore the Rule of Law.

voting for the war resolution won't be an act of treason, you dumbass.

It will tell us who is aligned with the NWO and Al Qaeda.

When the Patriots take back this country, we also intend to use the NSA spy center to find all the bed wetters on the internet that aided and abetted the traitors. They'll suffer the same penalty.

You'll be fleeing like the Nazis fled Germany.

On a good note, we'll have an irrefutable list of who to hang for treason once we restore the Rule of Law.

Obama and his administration are working with every enemy America has known.

I know why you keep at this. It's for true. I think we can try and hang them for treason.

This whole negotiation with the Taliban in Qatar and Obama thrilled with this. Come on.

We're negotiating happily with the Taliban in Qatar?

I'll go with the CIA and Kerry on the makeup of the rebels, thanks. Jihadists are a small minority EVERYWHERE in the ME- Even after 30 years of Reaganist idiocy. What a disaster...

BTW, the whole Arab league and all the EU say Assad did it, and shouldn't get away with it. Guess what...the GOP and Putin against the world, as usual..

Think for a moment franco. These are the same people who said that Benghazi was just a movie review that got a little out of control, and stuck with the lie even in the face of proof. There is zero credibility on that front.

Well double dumb ass of course the Arab League is against Assad.

You have Qatar and Saudi Arabia actively putting quizzillions of bucks into trying to take him out.

Oh franco. Just go to sleep. Stop embarrassing yourself.

The only war crinal is the guy who used chemical weapons, dingbats...ya know, the terrorist dictator...

Prove it or shut the fuck up. Even the UN said just a couple of months ago that it was the rebels using the sarin.

Look if you just want to suck your President's dick because he's tired of only drone assassinations and you need to get your rocks off with his by bombing Syria....

well do it.

Just freaking bomb the shit out of Syria and come ok?

Don't hand us shit though.

And not kidding. You will be breaking International Law and I can't wait for it....become war criminals.

Do it. Get your rocks off franco. You and your President just bomb away.

Well that means Bengazi was the only one of dozens of attacks/protests across the ME that WAS'T due to that video...Pub dupe. In Bengazi, they just had RPGs and mortars lying around LOL, fool. tyvm

Qatar is our best ally in the me, where our fleet is, where al jazeera is based- NOT Taliban. Change the channel from the biggest liars America has ever seen...ay caramba.

voting for the war resolution won't be an act of treason, you dumbass.

It will tell us who is aligned with the NWO and Al Qaeda.

When the Patriots take back this country, we also intend to use the NSA spy center to find all the bed wetters on the internet that aided and abetted the traitors. They'll suffer the same penalty.

You'll be fleeing like the Nazis fled Germany.

This vote will be everything.

Well that means Bengazi was the only one of dozens of attacks/protests across the ME that WAS'T due to that video...Pub dupe. In Bengazi, they just had RPGs and mortars lying around LOL, fool. tyvm

Qatar is our best ally in the me, where our fleet is, where al jazeera is based- NOT Taliban. Change the channel from the biggest liars America has ever seen...ay caramba.

You must be the only person left on the planet who thinks Benghazi was a movie protest. Even Hillary and Obama eventually flipped.

Qatar is Al Jazeera by the way. The Emir started it. That's your spin. Oh and why America's balls are getting squeezed ever so tightly on this issue is because Qatar is your only base.

Look don't you get it? Qatar who is just crunching your balls from here to eternity is making you jump.

Qatar is driving this bullshit. They need the pipeline thru Syria and have spent millions upon millions of dollars backing terrorists in Syria.

These aren't rebel fighters. These are paid terrorists by Qatar and Saudi Arabia to try to take out Assad.

the hell the UN said that, TD. Hey, go North a couple hundred miles farther and you be with your pal Putin LOL.

Hey Carla del Ponte said it in March that the rebels were using sarin. AND the turks found the incoming paid rebels with a batch of sarin as well.

This shit is out there. If you don't want to believe it you are a fool.

Think about it. Assad asks the Chemical weapon team into the country so they can clear him and the same freaking day a so called sarin attack happens in the suburb of Damascus?

Oh bite me. That makes total sense for Assad ti commit a chemical weapon attack on the same day the UN inspectors that he invited show up. NOT.

Kiss my ass this is so AQ.

Last edited:
Pamela Geller: Someone pinch me. This is a nightmare.

The Senate now plans to vote to authorize Barack Obama to use U.S. military force in Syria on Wednesday. That is, Sept. 11. Surely G-d is a comedian playing to an audience with no sense of humor. The perverse horror.

Someone pinch me. This is a nightmare. Are we so far gone that our elected officials would vote to authorize military action in support of al-Qaida on the 12th anniversary of the day that al-Qaida declared war on America and slaughtered 3,000 of our sisters and brothers?

This is the poison fruit of the Obama administration’s Shariah policy of scrubbing all counter terror materials of jihad. How can we expect our elected officials to understand the enemy’s doctrine when there is a national prohibition on such discussion?

Read more at Senate votes on aiding al-Qaida on Sept. 11

yeah here is the best part

susan rice will be the briefing congress

she will be pushing youtubes once again

Susan Rice Will Brief Congress on Syria on Anniversary of Benghazi

Susan Rice Will Brief Congress on Syria on Anniversary of Benghazi | CNS News

The Senate now plans to vote to authorize Barack Obama to use U.S. military force in Syria on Wednesday. That is, Sept. 11. Surely G-d is a comedian playing to an audience with no sense of humor. The perverse horror.

Someone pinch me. This is a nightmare. Are we so far gone that our elected officials would vote to authorize military action in support of al-Qaida on the 12th anniversary of the day that al-Qaida declared war on America and slaughtered 3,000 of our sisters and brothers?

This is the poison fruit of the Obama administration’s Shariah policy of scrubbing all counter terror materials of jihad. How can we expect our elected officials to understand the enemy’s doctrine when there is a national prohibition on such discussion?

Read more at Senate votes on aiding al-Qaida on Sept. 11

It's a joke right?

Don't do this to me. This has to be a joke.

It's a joke right?

Don't do this to me. This has to be a joke.

sorry no joke

Forum List

Back