Senate voting on 9/11 on whether to aid Al-Qaida

obama's limited strike should bring an unlimited retaliation. Just to teach that ass a lesson and chase him back to his Chicago rathole.

less than a quarter of the rebels are jihadists...

op- great way to avoid more attacks on 9/11...9/12 might be better...

Screw you franco. And you are really starting to piss me off.

Because you lie continually.

Al Nusra and the FSA are the dominant ones.

STOP LYING. Your lying will get people killed. STOP. Don't you understand when you lie like this.

Maybe you don't. Maybe you really are that stupid.

You seem to be twisting your head right up into your ass to avoid admitting Bush aided Al Qaeda while simultaneously trying to say Obama is.

Hypocrisy is painful, isn't it.

Bush had no idea that attacking Iraq would help Al Qaeda.

I hate Bush and voted against him twice, but that doesn't mean Im gonna LIE about him or his intentions.

On the contrary, Obama KNOWS that attacking Assad will greatly assist extremists and Al Qaeda already fighting in Syria.

that's the difference.

Nonsense.

This idiocy that a limited military strike will ‘help Al Qaeda’ is a lie contrived by the partisan right and propagated by partisan liars such as the OP.

Fuck you for true. Don't you know who al Nusra is? They are AQ in Syria. You back the forces trying to take down Assad>

You back AQ dick wad. You back AQ like your President. You are crazy.

You seem to be twisting your head right up into your ass to avoid admitting Bush aided Al Qaeda while simultaneously trying to say Obama is.

Hypocrisy is painful, isn't it.

Bush had no idea that attacking Iraq would help Al Qaeda.

:lol::lol:

The loony Left was making the IDENTICAL claims about Bush helping AQ before the invasion as the rabid Right is making about Syria now.

These morons today are equally useful idiots to Russia.

Who is al Nusra?

And why does your President love them?

link....?

it may have started that way but in the last two years more jihadists have joined the fray....it appears at least 50% are definitely jihadist...

the "FSA" has maybe 50,000 fighters.....supposedly non-sectarian in nature but they are not organized...they are typically local rebel brigades with no real 'FSA' allegiance other than the label...many of their fighters may be jihadist.....like the Muslim Brotherhood who are infiltrating many groups....

there are the organized Islamist groups.....about 50,000 fighters together....
(Syrian Liberation Front 37,000 and the Syrian Islamic Front 13,000)

and then there is al-Nusra.....about 5,000 as of last January....and growing....many of their new recruits coming from the FSA... al-Nusra is very organized and armed....many coming from Iraq and they also pledge alligiance to al-Qaeda...

Who Are the Syrian Rebels? A Basic Intelligence Briefing On the Assad Resistance

You just know that obama is going to feel that having American Christians help al quaeda kill Syrian Christians is extra extra satisfying.

Ha ha, I thought of this first. Give me some props.

Let's see...have them here somewhere....Ah!

images

If ever a thread completely, clearly reveals why the GOP cannot allow these reactionaries and libertarians control of the party, this is it.

link....?

it may have started that way but in the last two years more jihadists have joined the fray....it appears at least 50% are definitely jihadist...

the "FSA" has maybe 50,000 fighters.....supposedly non-sectarian in nature but they are not organized...they are typically local rebel brigades with no real 'FSA' allegiance other than the label...many of their fighters may be jihadist.....like the Muslim Brotherhood who are infiltrating many groups....

there are the organized Islamist groups.....about 50,000 fighters together....
(Syrian Liberation Front 37,000 and the Syrian Islamic Front 13,000)

and then there is al-Nusra.....about 5,000 as of last January....and growing....many of their new recruits coming from the FSA... al-Nusra is very organized and armed....many coming from Iraq and they also pledge alligiance to al-Qaeda...

Who Are the Syrian Rebels? A Basic Intelligence Briefing On the Assad Resistance

Sadly franco is an intelligent human being but an asshole.

Great stats. Thanks for an update.

Wow, Sept. 11 is going to be a busy day. Congress has to decide whether we'll step in and help al Qaeda and there will be a Million Muslim march that day. Gosh, we went from fearing terrorists to celebrating them.

Yes, this is surreal, as the above poster stated. I still vividly remember those victims on 9/11 jumping from the burning towers. I will never erase the image of the towers collapsing and the footage of so many Muslims cheering as they watched the destruction and loss of innocent lives.

Now we have a president who refuses to condemn those actions. He made 9/11 a good day that is all about community service. No solemnly remembering all the victims lost in that vicious attack. Obama wants it to be a happy day. It's always been a happy day for the radical Muslims and now Obama wants us all to feel good every 9/11.

The Muslims really think that marching on that day will bring about sympathy from Americans because of their plight? They don't speak out against terrorism, yet expect us to trust them. Sorry, but there have been too many attacks by radical Muslims and if the peaceful ones don't strive to distance themselves from the cold blooded killers, then they won't earn our trust. They remain silent while the left chastises Americans for not embracing Muslims. Until they speak out against the radicals among them, we don't know who is who.

So, on this day of "celebration", as declared by Obama, our congress has to vote on whether to assist the same radical assholes that slaughtered thousands of our citizens. Somewhere, the terrorists are laughing their asses off at how easy it is to manipulate so many Americans. Is Obama being manipulated, too, or is he one of them?

There have been senseless murders of innocents for years, including our own people in Benghazi. Why now does Obama suddenly feel bad about the loss of life? Did he get upset by the slaughter of so many Christians in Arab countries?

Assad is claiming innocence. There is no proof as to who used the chemical weapons. It would not surprise me in the least if the Syrian rebels weren't in on it just to give Obama reason to help them. I don't trust them. I don't trust Obama.

Congress better not fuck this up.

Last edited:
Wow, Sept. 11 is going to be a busy day. Congress has to decide whether we'll step in and help al Qaeda and there will be a Million Muslim march that day. Gosh, we went from fearing terrorists to celebrating them.

Yes, this is surreal, as the above poster stated. I still vividly remember those victims on 9/11 jumping from the burning towers. I will never erase the image of the towers collapsing and the footage of so many Muslims cheering as they watched the destruction and loss of innocent lives.

Now we have a president who refuses to condemn those actions. He made 9/11 a good day that is all about community service. No solemnly remembering all the victims lost in that vicious attack. Obama wants it to be a happy day. It's always been a happy day for the radical Muslims and now Obama wants us all to feel good every 9/11.

The Muslims really think that marching on that day will bring about sympathy from Americans because of their plight? They don't speak out against terrorism, yet expect us to trust them. Sorry, but there have been too many attacks by radical Muslims and if the peaceful ones don't strive to distance themselves from the cold blooded killers, then they won't earn our trust. They remain silent while the left chastises Americans for not embracing Muslims. Until they speak out against the radicals among them, we don't know who is who.

So, on this day of "celebration", as declared by Obama, our congress has to vote on whether to assist the same radical assholes that slaughtered thousands of our citizens. Somewhere, the terrorists are laughing their asses off at how easy it is to manipulate so many Americans. Is Obama being manipulated, too, or is he one of them?

There have been senseless murders of innocents for years, including our own people in Benghazi. Why now does Obama suddenly feel bad about the loss of life? Did he get upset by the slaughter of so many Christians in Arab countries?

Assad is claiming innocence. There is no proof as to who used the chemical weapons. It would not surprise me in the least if the Syrian rebels weren't in on it just to give Obama reason to help them. I don't trust them. I don't trust Obama.

I remember that morning so very well. I won't go down that path now, but I'm with you.

Maybe now is a good time to start the constitutional amendment drive to limit the number of terms for Senators. We could call it the 'alzheimers' amendment.

Now not only is Obama going to break International Law, but every one who votes to bomb Syria will now be breaking International Law and subject to a trial to convict them.

Give er' Just give er' as we say up here.

Go for it libs.

You will become war criminals. Please just go ahead and vote.

I can't wait.

Forum List

Back