Senator Cruz, Others Introduce Bill To Ban Federal Coronavirus Passports

Your cowardice does not dictate an interference of my freedom.
You and others on the right are the only cowards ā€“ this sort of craven, bad-faith ā€˜legislationā€™ is proof of that.

This has nothing to do with ā€˜freedomā€™ ā€“ it has solely to do with the dishonest right contriving a ā€˜problemā€™ that doesnā€™t exist in an effort to pander to the base.

Horse hockey Junior. Shove the "vaccine" where the sun doesn't shine and mind your own business. You Progs who bought into Fausti's lies are the real cowards.
As already correctly noted: there is no proposed legislation to create coronavirus ā€˜passports,ā€™ no one seeks to enact such legislation ā€“ this is only more lies and dishonesty from Cruz and the reprehensible right.

itā€™s sad that in the 21st century republicans still have to create law preventing dems from discriminating against people
Whatā€™s sad is Republicans are this dishonest to lie about freedom being ā€˜takenā€™ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
Well, what do you call forced vaxxing and paperwork disclosing said vaxxing or exclusion from normal society?

I thought "freedom being take" was a pretty accurate description.

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individualā€™s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that ā€œAmericans shouldnā€™t be discriminated against because ofā€ their immunization status, ā€œwhether that is at work or in everyday life.ā€

ā€œAmericans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandatedā€ immunization passport ā€œwould destroy,ā€ Cruz said, adding that it ā€œwould be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not getā€ it.

Sanity.

Cruz is a moron.. for decades American travelers carried their immunization cards along with their passports to prove they had vaccines for smallpox, Cholera, Yellow Fever Typhoid and later Polio. Mine is 4 feet long..

Don't care about your "Vax" status, I won't take it and I won't allow your irrational fear to determine what I can and can't do.

That's fine.. If you travel to the Middle East don't bother to get the Meningitis B vaccine. You're a rube and so is Cruz.
We're not talking about international travel. These vax Nazis want it mandatory for daily life.

itā€™s sad that in the 21st century republicans still have to create law preventing dems from discriminating against people
Whatā€™s sad is Republicans are this dishonest to lie about freedom being ā€˜takenā€™ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
go ahead and keep discriminating against people all you want...if thatā€™s what you want to be like in your personal life...you are free to have prejudice

Your cowardice does not dictate an interference of my freedom.
You and others on the right are the only cowards ā€“ this sort of craven, bad-faith ā€˜legislationā€™ is proof of that.

This has nothing to do with ā€˜freedomā€™ ā€“ it has solely to do with the dishonest right contriving a ā€˜problemā€™ that doesnā€™t exist in an effort to pander to the base.

Horse hockey Junior. Shove the "vaccine" where the sun doesn't shine and mind your own business. You Progs who bought into Fausti's lies are the real cowards.
As already correctly noted: there is no proposed legislation to create coronavirus ā€˜passports,ā€™ no one seeks to enact such legislation ā€“ this is only more lies and dishonesty from Cruz and the reprehensible right.
You're saying they haven't suggested it? You're saying other countries have not already done it or attempted?

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individualā€™s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that ā€œAmericans shouldnā€™t be discriminated against because ofā€ their immunization status, ā€œwhether that is at work or in everyday life.ā€

ā€œAmericans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandatedā€ immunization passport ā€œwould destroy,ā€ Cruz said, adding that it ā€œwould be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not getā€ it.

Sanity.

Cruz is a moron.. for decades American travelers carried their immunization cards along with their passports to prove they had vaccines for smallpox, Cholera, Yellow Fever Typhoid and later Polio. Mine is 4 feet long..

Don't care about your "Vax" status, I won't take it and I won't allow your irrational fear to determine what I can and can't do.

That's fine.. If you travel to the Middle East don't bother to get the Meningitis B vaccine. You're a rube and so is Cruz.
We're not talking about international travel. These vax Nazis want it mandatory for daily life.

Your children have to get certain vaccines to enroll in school or attend daycare.

Sanity.

If the WuFlu jab is such a great idea, why do you petty tyrant asshats believe that you now need to resort to aggression?

Sanity.

Your children have to get certain vaccines to enroll in school or attend daycare.
another lie.

his children can go to private school or be home schooled if he wishes.

Sanity.

If the WuFlu jab is such a great idea, why do you petty tyrant asshats believe that you now need to resort to aggression?
because they are leftist...aggression, war, violence and oppression are what leftist do

More idiocy and political theater from the ridiculous right.

This is a measure to address an ā€˜issueā€™ that doesnā€™t exist.

Yet another case of an orphan solution in search of a problem.

I did a search for any attempts at federal legislation mandating a "vaccine passport"...can't find anything.

No bills.

Nada.

Only this: The Ongoing US Vaccine Passport Debate

In late March, the Biden administration announced that vaccination credentials or ā€œpassportsā€ would not be mandated at the federal level and that there would be no centralized universal federal vaccinations database.

Some states are requiring proof of either vaccination or negative Covid test to attend large indoor events as they are reopening.

Private businesses can, of course, also set similar requirements for entry.

So nowhere does there appear to be a "vaccine passport".

Why is the party of "limited government" creating yet more unnecessary laws?

Personally, I think they lie about wanting limited government - they want the government to reach out for what THEY want, that's what they consider "limited".

How much longer before the shopworn "if just one..." sophistry gets trotted out?

Sanity.

Can you provide a legislative example?

Well, what do you call forced vaxxing and paperwork disclosing said vaxxing or exclusion from normal society?

I thought "freedom being take" was a pretty accurate description.

There has been a serious resurrgence of Polio in wartorn Syria.

Are you old enough to remember the polio epidemics of the early 1950s?

I did a search for any attempts at federal legislation mandating a "vaccine passport"...can't find anything.

No bills.

Nada.

In late March, the Biden administration announced that vaccination credentials or ā€œpassportsā€ would not be mandated at the federal level and that there would be no centralized universal federal vaccinations database.

Some states are requiring proof of either vaccination or negative Covid test to attend large indoor events as they are reopening.

Personally, I think they lie about wanting limited government - they want the government to reach out for what THEY want, that's what they consider "limited".
Right...You neo-fascists are hoping against hope that your dutiful toadies in the BigCorp world will do your dirty work for you.

My referral to you jerks as "fascists" isn't just hyperbole....It's literally what you are.

No bills.

Nada.

Right...You neo-fascists are hoping against hope that your dutiful toadies in the BigCorp world will do your dirty work for you.

My referral to you jerks as "fascists" isn't just hyperbole....It's literally what you are.

Did your parents talk about "freedom" when polio was raging in 1953?

You will NOT take away my freedoms because you are terrified without reason.
This is a lie.

No one wants to take away your freedoms.
"Let me see your papers" is not taking away freedoms?
Would be dick-tater jackasses like C_Foghorn_Leghorn don't know what the words "freedom" and "liberty" mean.
Or maybe they do. Freedom and Liberty require a degree of personal responsibility in order to work in a society.

You guys seem to have jettisoned the "personal responsibility" aspect and turned it into a "me me me" demand.

You will NOT take away my freedoms because you are terrified without reason.
This is a lie.

No one wants to take away your freedoms.
"Let me see your papers" is not taking away freedoms?
Would be dick-tater jackasses like C_Foghorn_Leghorn don't know what the words "freedom" and "liberty" mean.
Or maybe they do. Freedom and Liberty require a degree of personal responsibility in order to work in a society.

You guys seem to have jettisoned the "personal responsibility" aspect and turned it into a "me me me" demand.
"Personal responsibility" comes with assuming the risks...You want to wave a gun in the faces of those who are perfectly willing to assume those risks.

Now buzz off, turbo-Karen.

No bills.

Nada.

Sounds like you, are literally, just another ignorant asshole.

You want the government to interfere in order to preserve your right to infect other people with out responsibility for your actions, right Typhoid Larry?

You're the same snowflakes who equate mask mandates to the Holocaust.

And you wonder why we can't take you seriously as anything other than "me me me".

Forum List

Back