Senator Danforth slams the Comrade

Danforth isn't the only one saying that Trump is unhinged. A former CIA director has also said that he's scared that Trump has access to the nuclear launch codes.

LOTS of people are starting to wake up to the fact we have a crazed idiots protesting at the white house.

Fixed that for you.
Mod Note:

"Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box."

Post deleted

WASHINGTON — Former Missouri GOP senator John Danforth called President Trump "the most divisive president in our history" and warned Republicans not to let him tarnish the GOP's image.

"Trump is always eager to tell people that they don’t belong here, whether it’s Mexicans, Muslims, transgender people or another group. His message is, “You are not one of us',” Danforth wrote in a Washington Post op-ed posted online Thursday evening. "And when he has the opportunity to unite Americans, to inspire us, to call out the most hateful among us, the KKK and the neo-Nazis, he refuses."

Ex-senator John Danforth: Trump is 'the most divisive president in our history'

John Danforth has massives ties to the CFR, his father WAS a member of the CFR and John Danforth, a neocon and former ambassador to the commie U.N is also a high degree'd free mason. His opinion should matter to me because of? He is also an Episcopalian priest whose religion lamely attempts to merge catholicism (a cult) to Protestantism Biblical beliefs.

Needless to say, J.D and I wouldn't get a long on any topic.

Since when do you believe anything a republican says?
He's a hack so anyone against Trump is his ally

Close, anyone who is against Trump is a patriot.

Ya hate to say it, I am kinda getting there to. Lord that pains me to say, this is our fu king POTUS! I do NOT want to feel this way about my POTUS!
I felt like that for eight years of Obama, but I didn't cry like a little bitch about it.

WASHINGTON — Former Missouri GOP senator John Danforth called President Trump "the most divisive president in our history" and warned Republicans not to let him tarnish the GOP's image.

"Trump is always eager to tell people that they don’t belong here, whether it’s Mexicans, Muslims, transgender people or another group. His message is, “You are not one of us',” Danforth wrote in a Washington Post op-ed posted online Thursday evening. "And when he has the opportunity to unite Americans, to inspire us, to call out the most hateful among us, the KKK and the neo-Nazis, he refuses."

/---/ We don't care.

Ya hate to say it, I am kinda getting there to. Lord that pains me to say, this is our fu king POTUS! I do NOT want to feel this way about my POTUS!
I felt that for eight years of Obama, but I didn't cry like a little bitch about it.

What the f ck are you talking about you got your man/child /thing in AND your still crying!

I felt that for eight years of Obama, but I didn't cry like a little bitch about it.

What the f ck are you talking about you got your man/child /thing in AND your still crying!
Apparently you aren't very good at comprehending the written word.

Opinion | The real reason Trump is not a Republican

He is a bully, an egomaniac, seriously deranged, and he is possibly the most dangerous sociopath ever to sit in the Oval Office. I think more and more dedicated Republicans will come to realize that and will walk away from this very dangerous man.

With that opinion, and a dollar he can get a large soft drink at McDonalds!

No body cares what he thinks!

Actually the remarks of Danforth and a slew of other Republicans who have the intestinal fortitude to be honest in the face of mob mentality recall the same act by another such Republican who also spoke for her Party:

"Surely these are sufficient reasons to make it clear to the American people that it is time for a change and that a Republican victory is necessary to the security of this country. Surely it is clear that this nation will continue to suffer as long as it is governed by the present ineffective Democratic Administration.

Yet to displace it with a Republican regime embracing a philosophy that lacks political integrity or intellectual honesty would prove equally disastrous to this nation. The nation sorely needs a Republican victory. But I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny -- Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.

I doubt if the Republican Party could -- simply because I don’t believe the American people will uphold any political party that puts political exploitation above national interest. Surely we Republicans aren’t that desperate for victory.

I don’t want to see the Republican Party win that way. While it might be a fleeting victory for the Republican Party, it would be a more lasting defeat for the American people. Surely it would ultimately be suicide for the Republican Party and the two-party system that has protected our American liberties from the dictatorship of a one party system.

As members of the Minority Party, we do not have the primary authority to formulate the policy of our Government. But we do have the responsibility of rendering constructive criticism, of clarifying issues, of allaying fears by acting as responsible citizens." -- Sen. Margaret Chase Smith, calling out another demagogue of her own party, June 1, 1950 "Declaration of Conscience"

Actually the remarks of Danforth and a slew of other Republicans who have the intestinal fortitude to be honest in the face of mob mentality recall the same act by another such Republican who also spoke for her Party:

"Surely these are sufficient reasons to make it clear to the American people that it is time for a change and that a Republican victory is necessary to the security of this country. Surely it is clear that this nation will continue to suffer as long as it is governed by the present ineffective Democratic Administration.

Yet to displace it with a Republican regime embracing a philosophy that lacks political integrity or intellectual honesty would prove equally disastrous to this nation. The nation sorely needs a Republican victory. But I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny -- Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.

I doubt if the Republican Party could -- simply because I don’t believe the American people will uphold any political party that puts political exploitation above national interest. Surely we Republicans aren’t that desperate for victory.

I don’t want to see the Republican Party win that way. While it might be a fleeting victory for the Republican Party, it would be a more lasting defeat for the American people. Surely it would ultimately be suicide for the Republican Party and the two-party system that has protected our American liberties from the dictatorship of a one party system.

As members of the Minority Party, we do not have the primary authority to formulate the policy of our Government. But we do have the responsibility of rendering constructive criticism, of clarifying issues, of allaying fears by acting as responsible citizens." -- Sen. Margaret Chase Smith, calling out another demagogue of her own party, June 1, 1950 "Declaration of Conscience"
The entire political class is attacking Trump.

Which completely validates our electing him.

Basically because he is, well, Sleeze...fat sleeze at that. If he were dung, northern Virginia would be stinking every day.

Forum List

Back