Senator Graham wants to know where the Benghazi survivors are: good question.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
He's obviously just maxxed out on the White House bullshit and really pressing hard now. I'm sure as hell glad some one is.

This is not going away. And duly noted why isn't the media clamoring to hear their stories?

Crickets?

Check this out:

Two day later, Sen. Graham thrust the survivor issue front and center.

In an interview with Fox News last Friday, he alleged that the survivors of the terrorist attack, who have been kept under wraps for over six months, have been pressured to remain silent.

”The bottom line is they feel that they can’t come forth, they’ve been told to be quiet,” Graham insisted.

Those allegations were quickly denied by the White House. ”I’m sure that the White House is not preventing anyone from speaking,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said.

Graham wasn’t buying it. “The best evidence of what happened in Benghazi is not a bunch of politicians in Washington trying to cover their political ass,” he said.

“This is the people who lived through the debacle, and I’m going to do all I can to get them before the Congress and American people.

We cannot let this administration or any other administration get away with hiding from the American people and Congress, people who were there in real time to tell the story,” he added.

Graham continued. “[The public needs] to hear from people who were on the ground, their desperate situation.

They need to understand from people who were there for months how bad it was getting and how frustrated they were that nobody would listen to them and provide aid when they were requested,” he said.

“This is a story of an administration deaf and blind to the reality of what people were living with every day in Libya.”

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Where Are the Benghazi Survivors?

The Benghazi survivors are being hidden from public view until the Obama Administration is sure they have their (scripted) accounts of the attack straight.

Think about it.

Under any other circumstances wouldn't the White House want to brag that they rescued these survivors?

Have them all in the Rose Garden for photo ops? With Clinton of course.

Or that media outlets would be dying to interview the survivors?

Or that a movie made for television wasn't in the works showing how they were rescued?

Or book deals?

I believe Obama thinks that the terrorists acted stupidly.

I am not sure of what all the bitchin' is about. Put people into a volatile area that we just bombed the crap out of and have no real control what in the hell do you expect to happen. Gosh almighty it isn't like Obama pulled the trigger on those people.

Like he did this one:
=

Abdulrahman-al-Awlaki.jpg

Last edited:
Think about it.

Under any other circumstances wouldn't the White House want to brag that they rescued these survivors?

Or that a movie made for television wasn't in the works showing how they were rescued?

Or book deals?
It's going to be interesting to see and hear the survivors opinions on Hillary stating under oath, "I never read the memo's, and as far as I know, nobody in the department read the memo's"

And there are ignorant fools out there who actually think she's capable of running this country, even though she abjectly failed to run her department, at the expense of four dead americans.

Think about it.

Or book deals?
It's going to be interesting to see and hear the survivors opinions on Hillary stating under oath, "I never read the memo's, and as far as I know, nobody in the department read the memo's"

And there are ignorant fools out there who actually think she's capable of running this country, even though she abjectly failed to run her department, at the expense of four dead americans.

Don't forget if the going gets tough and she falls, she will need a couple of days off.

Well I remember the mother of one of the dead on the news. She said the State Department gave her no answers at all about what happened that night.

I am not sure of what all the bitchin' is about. Put people into a volatile area that we just bombed the crap out of and have no real control what in the hell do you expect to happen. Gosh almighty it isn't like Obama pulled the trigger on those people.

Yes, it was a volatile area that we just bombed the crap out of. That's why it would be common sense to have the compound guarded by US Marines, armed to the teeth. Instead the State Department and the Hussein ignored repeated requests for increases security. Then when the attack happened....well nothing was done, and mysteriously we have no account on where the most important man in the world was or what he was doing.

Strange that Obama can take credit for "pulling the trigger" on Osama Bin Laden, but he didn't pull the trigger on these Americans. He just left them in a war torn country, a terrorist breeding ground, with abysmal security. Then he tried to cover his own ass and lied about a video being the cause of it for weeks.

That's what all the "bitchin" is about.

Last edited:
Well I remember the mother of one of the dead on the news. She said the State Department gave her no answers at all about what happened that night.

She and the others should sue for wrongful death.

He's obviously just maxxed out on the White House bullshit and really pressing hard now. I'm sure as hell glad some one is.

This is not going away. And duly noted why isn't the media clamoring to hear their stories?

Crickets?

Check this out:

Two day later, Sen. Graham thrust the survivor issue front and center.

In an interview with Fox News last Friday, he alleged that the survivors of the terrorist attack, who have been kept under wraps for over six months, have been pressured to remain silent.

”The bottom line is they feel that they can’t come forth, they’ve been told to be quiet,” Graham insisted.

Those allegations were quickly denied by the White House. ”I’m sure that the White House is not preventing anyone from speaking,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said.

Graham wasn’t buying it. “The best evidence of what happened in Benghazi is not a bunch of politicians in Washington trying to cover their political ass,” he said.

“This is the people who lived through the debacle, and I’m going to do all I can to get them before the Congress and American people.

We cannot let this administration or any other administration get away with hiding from the American people and Congress, people who were there in real time to tell the story,” he added.

Graham continued. “[The public needs] to hear from people who were on the ground, their desperate situation.

They need to understand from people who were there for months how bad it was getting and how frustrated they were that nobody would listen to them and provide aid when they were requested,” he said.

“This is a story of an administration deaf and blind to the reality of what people were living with every day in Libya.”

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Where Are the Benghazi Survivors?

My hope is that the intimidation on the survivors is not going to keep them from telling us what happened. Can anyone else remember a situation where this many people were hidden away from the media or congress for this long of a period of time on such a serious matter?

Think about it.

Or book deals?

Excellent points, tiny!!! When some random women claimed negative things about Herman Cain from years ago, Gloria Allred rushed to their side and the cameras swarmed them.

We have a tragedy in Benghazi and the media acts like it's a non-issue. Sure, they were screaming talking points regarding a film maker from the roof tops, but when that lie was exposed, they circled the wagons and we haven't heard a peep since.

I am tired of the left rolling their eyes and pretending there is no story here. Until some questions get answered, this won't go away. The media would demand answers if it were a Republican president, but Obama is held to a much lower standard and blind obedience and loyalty are expected.

I am wondering if those survivors are being threatened. The government could prosecute them on bogus charges or even take them out with drone strikes, so maybe some are afraid to speak up, if they are ever given the chance.

Had Bush been president, the media would have rushed to the survivors and asked them every question in the book. Now they act like there is nothing they could contribute and it's a waste of time.

The documents turned over regarding Benghazi were so heavily edited with the majority of info blacked out, they aren't helpful in getting to the bottom of this. Big shock, huh!

This stinks really bad and will only get more odorous till the truth starts coming out.

Last edited:

She and the others should sue for wrongful death.

Unfortunately an incompetent Commander-in-Chief is immune from such lawsuits.

the US government can be sued. Discovery would be quite interesting. The government is already being sued for the death of a 16 year old boy at the hands of the CIA/Obama

Senator Graham? When is that dandy poofty-poof gonna either admit to being a homo, or get a fake girlfriend? I'm sick of that popinjay and his phony Benghazi outrage.

Thousands of Americans die in Iraq in a war fought in vain, and he doesn't lisp a single word of protest. Then the Benghazi attack happens, and we have to get out the smelling salts because Mrs Graham gets all emotional, and reacts like a scandalized female cast member from Downton Abbey. I'm surprised he hasn't demanded a fainting couch in the Senate chamber, just in case he gets in another tizzy. I just wish he'd shut up.

Headline: "Hacker Begins Distributing Confidential Memos Sent To Hillary Clinton On Libya, Benghazi Attack"

Headline only so far, no story attached that I could see.

If this "hacker" has violated U.S. Govt laws on state secrecy etc., then he should be thrown in jail for a long time. And if his little "leak" causes anyone to die, be exposed to our enemies, etc., then he should be stood up against a wall and shot.

That said, even if he didn't violate any such laws, he would be well advised to stay away from small aircraft, Ft. Marcy Park, railroad tracks etc. Bad things tend to happen to people who anger the Clintons.

Hacker Begins Distributing Confidential Memos Sent To Hillary Clinton On Libya, Benghazi Attack | The Smoking Gun

Should be interesting to see what pops up. Apparently he's a Russian hacker. Who knows what his goal is.

Forum List

Back