🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator John McCain

John McCain is NOT a conservative and has proven it over and over, he is more interested in a petty disagreement with the President then fixing the Country. Remind me asshole why it is ok for YOU to attack the character of people YOU disagree with but not ok for others to attack those you agree with?

Right on!

John McCain is NOT a conservative and has proven it over and over, he is more interested in a petty disagreement with the President then fixing the Country. Remind me asshole why it is ok for YOU to attack the character of people YOU disagree with but not ok for others to attack those you agree with?

You are not a conservative. The fact is that McCain has voted for a number of things Trump supported. He voted against overturning 1 regulation. If he was interested in petty disagreements then why would he side with Trump on every thing else?

Ronald Reagan in his speech "A Time for Choosing", said that no one should be prevented from seeing a doctor because they can't afford it. Jack Kemp said we cannot become the party of "NO". Yet that is what conservatism has become. Ignore the country's problems because we don't believe in government. Voters want repeal and replace. Yet Republicans have never put together a replacement. Instead we have 3 hastily written bills in the Senate and 2 in the House. Yet the vast majority of Republicans supported this even though they had no clue what was in them.

The fact is that it is you SOB's to use Trump language, who attack McCain personally and belittle the serious health issue he has. If this is what the Republican Party has become then it needs to die. The Republicans need to lose the House and teach you people the reality of Trump. He is a liberal Democrat.

In all seriousness. Mccain is unfit to be a senator with this disease he has. The haters tried to make up assumptions Trump wasn't fit to be president. Look at him now. As for Mccain he is realistically sick and unfit to be senator. So a republican senator under him should replace his spot to help this country.

The best way to help this country is for 51 Republican Senators to die.

I've seen and heard some very nasty things the last 18 months from Donald Trump and his supporters here about Senator John McCain. Please allow me to enlighten you spineless cowards:

John McCain came from a wealthy family, he could have gotten a deferment and chased around after models like Donald Trump, but unlike college boy Donald Trump, John McCain chose to serve his country in active duty military. He flew many bombing raids into North Vietnam, when his plane was shot down he became a POW and was subject to torture that few of you could imagine. When McCain's family's connections secured his release, he refused, saying "I'm not going home until the last of my men do also" He was sent back to a V.C. prison for more beatings and torture. Now....college boy Donald Trump (and many of his fellow spineless cowards here) have the gall to call Senator McCain a "loser" and attack him personally, just because he was a POW, and because he won't vote your way of a piece of legislation. What the hell kind of people are you anyway?! I don't always agree with Senator McCain's views myself, but I would never stoop to the kind of low class, shitty comments and disrespectful behavior I've seen and heard from college boy Donald Trump, and his little band of lemmings on this site. Senator McCain has served his country more than any 50 of you armchair generals (and your golden boy in the White House!!) This is not the Jerry Springer show people. Try showing an ounce of Fu__ing respect!!
From what piece of fiction did you read that?
You MUST be referring to his father.
Jr. was a hot dog who only received his appointment to the naval academy through his fathers influence. He was a poor pilot, who was shot down on his second combat flight, mainly because he was out of formation. After capture he quickly earned the nickname "songbird" from his co-prisoners, because he would tell the VC anything they asked. And he is responsible for the reference to the "Hanoi Hilton" because that's where he spent his captivity.
Your lies about McCain are, well, lies. He was not shot down on his 2nd combat mission, he was shot down on his 23rd mission. He was not out of formation when he got shot down. He stayed in formation and was shot down after completing his bombing run to the very end. His aircraft was hit as he pulled up after completing the bomb run. He never got the name "Song Bird" from his fellow prisoners and the Hanoi Hilton got named before McCain got there.
All of your false claims, lies, about McCain, are impossible for you to back up because, well, they are lies. Perhaps you did not dream up these lies but rather have been duped into believing them, but they are lies all the same.

I voted for the guy in 2008.

He is one of the few that isn't so extreme that he wants to pull the plug on hundreds of thousands of people and destroy our medical system.

The guys sane. But that is somehow a bad thing in your world.

I've seen and heard some very nasty things the last 18 months from Donald Trump and his supporters here about Senator John McCain. Please allow me to enlighten you spineless cowards:

John McCain came from a wealthy family, he could have gotten a deferment and chased around after models like Donald Trump, but unlike college boy Donald Trump, John McCain chose to serve his country in active duty military. He flew many bombing raids into North Vietnam, when his plane was shot down he became a POW and was subject to torture that few of you could imagine. When McCain's family's connections secured his release, he refused, saying "I'm not going home until the last of my men do also" He was sent back to a V.C. prison for more beatings and torture. Now....college boy Donald Trump (and many of his fellow spineless cowards here) have the gall to call Senator McCain a "loser" and attack him personally, just because he was a POW, and because he won't vote your way of a piece of legislation. What the hell kind of people are you anyway?! I don't always agree with Senator McCain's views myself, but I would never stoop to the kind of low class, shitty comments and disrespectful behavior I've seen and heard from college boy Donald Trump, and his little band of lemmings on this site. Senator McCain has served his country more than any 50 of you armchair generals (and your golden boy in the White House!!) This is not the Jerry Springer show people. Try showing an ounce of Fu__ing respect!!
Fuck Juan McCain

Fuck you too.

You aim to cut millions of people off of healthcare and shut down hospitals all over the country. For what? So some insurance company can make more blood money. Your plan wouldn't fix shit and you fucking know it.

Single payer works all over the world. But hell, because you hate the government, you won't even consider it. Not everything should be ran by the private sector! Not everything works well or is cheaper by being ran by hundreds of tiny private companies that only care about their fucking blood money over life.

McCain served. Respect him for his service. But in these last years he has become a complete and utter war monger promoting civil wars,. overthrowing governments and was instrumental in the conflict in Syria that allowed ISIS to "become".

By his actions he has caused the deaths of untold hundreds of thousands. Like Rand Paul said McCain doesn't look at the planet as earth, he looks it as a battlefield. His fucking bucket list includes WWIII.

McCain is a monster who should have his ass dragged in front of La Hague and be charged with crimes against humanity. Hurry cancer so he cannot cause more innocent deaths.

Fuck Juan McCain

Fuck you too.

You aim to cut millions of people off of healthcare and shut down hospitals all over the country. For what? So some insurance company can make more blood money. Your plan wouldn't fix shit and you fucking know it.

Single payer works all over the world. But hell, because you hate the government, you won't even consider it. Not everything should be ran by the private sector! Not everything works well or is cheaper by being ran by hundreds of tiny private companies that only care about their fucking blood money over life.

Single payer doesn't work. But that's not for this thread.

I disagree with McCain on almost everything... but he should be respected foe his love of the country and his sacrifice.
When he risked his life, Trump was grabbing pussies. Enough said!!!

I always found McCain's bloated neck irritating as shit to look at. Definitely not a person you want to see naked.

Fuck Juan McCain

Fuck you too.

Funny, before your government took control of healthcare, doctors made house calls. Its gotten progressively more ecpensive since then

McCain served. Respect him for his service. But in these last years he has become a complete and utter war monger promoting civil wars,. overthrowing governments and was instrumental in the conflict in Syria that allowed ISIS to "become".

By his actions he has caused the deaths of untold hundreds of thousands. Like Rand Paul said McCain doesn't look at the planet as earth, he looks it as a battlefield. His fucking bucket list includes WWIII.

McCain is a monster who should have his ass dragged in front of La Hague and be charged with crimes against humanity. Hurry cancer so he cannot cause more innocent deaths.

You are so much garbage you lying garbage SOB. I would love to see you get cancer and die a slow painful death.

Obama created ISIS and McCain had nothing to do with it. He recognizes the threat than Iran presents and their domination of Syria. You are the terrorist sympathizer you treasonous traitor.

Has Mccain thought of the American people of his state to switch to yes yet?

A state that was slated to lose federal dollars under the Republican plan. The Republican plan was to pit Americans against each other. Low income people vs people with pre-existing conditions vs older Americans.

Has Mccain thought of the American people of his state to switch to yes yet?

A state that was slated to lose federal dollars under the Republican plan. The Republican plan was to pit Americans against each other. Low income people vs people with pre-existing conditions vs older Americans.
So you care about it being in the tank already? While rambling about some made up story. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back