Senator Lindsey Graham explains why he needs an AR-15 civilian rifle...

I Agree with the Senator.If there is a black out, or Hurricane, or some other natural or unnatural disaster, an AR-15 will be a good deterrent to looters and the criminal minded in the society.There are terrorists armed with fully automatic AK-47 assault rifles waiting attack Americans. We need assault rifles in America.

Paranoid ^^^; must be a pity to feel so scared all the time.
People who think a 99.997% chance of not being murdered by a gun means that they are not safe enough are the scared and paranoid ones
Every time you morons use all murders in the assault rifle debate, we know you are dishonest & trying to dupe people.,

So Let me know when you want an honest debate or STFU
What am I trying to hide?

11000 murdered annually by a person with a gun 330000000 people in the country

.003% pf the population murdered by a person using a gun

99.997% of the population not murdered annually by a person with a gun

That number includes mass shootings

This is 5th grade math

Try some 5th grade logic.

The ban on assault rifles has to do with taking away access for mass shooters with high body counts.

Not all murders.

Not all guns

not all people.

The only question is what is the percentage in these types of mass shootings involved assault type rifles.

According to you, we should just do nothing because not enough children are slaughtered.
There are better more effective ways to prevent children from being killed at school than saying millions of law abiding people can't own this one particular rifle because if we ban this one rifle people will magically stop wanting to commit mass shootings

I have a hard time believing anyone is so naive

I Agree with the Senator.If there is a black out, or Hurricane, or some other natural or unnatural disaster, an AR-15 will be a good deterrent to looters and the criminal minded in the society.There are terrorists armed with fully automatic AK-47 assault rifles waiting attack Americans. We need assault rifles in America.

People who think a 99.997% chance of not being murdered by a gun means that they are not safe enough are the scared and paranoid ones
Every time you morons use all murders in the assault rifle debate, we know you are dishonest & trying to dupe people.,

This is 5th grade math

There are liars, damn liars and statistics. The parent or spouse who loses a child or spouse by gun fire doesn't give a damn about your math.

And the person who committed that crime and only the person who committed that crime is responsible.

I am not. Millions of other gun owners are not.

I watched video of a motorcycle backfire in Times Square and people ran as if they were being shot at. I know Republicans found that to be hysterically funny.

Then a sign fell at a mall in Utah and shoppers freaked out and took off running. I'm sure Republicans found that to be even more funny than in Times Square.

Ah yes, Republicans and there far out sense of humor. These guys are still filled with chuckles.

Nothing funnier to the GOP than people running for their lives from absolutely nothing.

Hilarious!

Like Trump says, "Smile with a BIG thumbs up!"

I watched video of a motorcycle backfire in Times Square and people ran as if they were being shot at. I know Republicans found that to be hysterically funny.

Then a sign fell at a mall in Utah and shoppers freaked out and took off running. I'm sure Republicans found that to be even more funny than in Times Square.

Ah yes, Republicans and there far out sense of humor. These guys are still filled with chuckles.

Nothing funnier to the GOP than people running for their lives from absolutely nothing.

Hilarious!

They ran because they don't know anything about guns

A motorcycle backfire doesn't sound like a rifle shot

"Needs" is not a good argument. The founders understood the people may need an equalizing force because the government was armed. The founders had just successfully pulled this off.

Now you can argue that is outdated. I will argue it is not and irrelevant as long as the 2nd remains a part of the COnstitution.
The government wasn't armed. Mcheck your constitution. The Army could only be reaped every two years. If 2% of the population serves in active duty armed services today, in 1789 it was .02%.

And you're not going to stand the 82nd Airborne down with your AK.

There was no government. People brought their own weapons with them to throw out the British.
Do you think there was a musket hanging above every hearth in everynhome? How many guns were there in private hands in 1789?

Remember, NO GUN WAS MASS PRODUCED THEN! Every girl n was handmade.

Without the private ownership of guns we would have still been ruled by England.
Without the intervention of France we might still be ruled by Britain.
Without us all of Europe would be speaking German dip shit

Hilarious!

Does your pussy hurt?

SO what?

MAybe he can't fire a shotgun for some reason and he prefers a lighter weapon
Maybe a hand game n? Does is absolutely have to be a weapon equipped with a 100 round magazine and a semi-automatic firing system? Couldn't he be better served by a grenade launcher or a mortar?

The gun! What is the one singular commonality among all mass shootings? A video game? No! It's the fucking gun!

No one, absolutely no one NEEDS an AR-15 or similar weapon. Unless you're actually a soldier, such weapons are unnecessary.

They have the right, need doesn't have to be demonstrated.
They have the privilege, not the right. Removing assault weapons does not infringe the citizen's right to bear arms.

And, as has been repeatedly pointed out, that is a false argument until such time as all agree on the definition of "assault weapons". Those who own and shoot AR-15's will tell you that they are just another rifle with a distinctive shape, not any deadlier than a deer rifle. And yes, they have the right until the SC weighs in on any proposed ban.
The lethality of the round fired is a consideration, until one realizes that given the circumstances, a .22 caliber bullet is also lethal. The rate of fire, the rate of sustainable fire is the issue.

Deer rifles are occasionally bolt action rifles requiring the shooter to load another round mechanically. Not a practical weapon if you just watched a bunch of propaganda and decided to take out a few dozen people on your own.

A 100 round clip? Really? There's an absolute need for such a thing?
Lol
You need to shut the fuck up because you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.
It’s called a magazine you spineless piece of shit.

ARs and the like make for great hunting rifles, And they are available in most every cartridge and caliber.

You need to quit listening to the main stream media and child molesting Hollywood types... Because you sound like a fucking retard

Never in history did a homeowner need quick changing 100 round mags after a natural disaster, but that never stops Repubtards from inventing strawmen!!!

Fixed 15 round mags reloading 1 at a time is all anyone ever needed!
Lol
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business you fucking cowardly piece of shit
You are the cowardly POS who thinks she needs quick change 100 round mags that have never been needed for defense and rarely during full blown offense.war. Cowards like you use them for maximum kill in defenseless crowds.of children.

SO what?

MAybe he can't fire a shotgun for some reason and he prefers a lighter weapon
Maybe a hand game n? Does is absolutely have to be a weapon equipped with a 100 round magazine and a semi-automatic firing system? Couldn't he be better served by a grenade launcher or a mortar?

The gun! What is the one singular commonality among all mass shootings? A video game? No! It's the fucking gun!

No one, absolutely no one NEEDS an AR-15 or similar weapon. Unless you're actually a soldier, such weapons are unnecessary.

They have the privilege, not the right. Removing assault weapons does not infringe the citizen's right to bear arms.

And, as has been repeatedly pointed out, that is a false argument until such time as all agree on the definition of "assault weapons". Those who own and shoot AR-15's will tell you that they are just another rifle with a distinctive shape, not any deadlier than a deer rifle. And yes, they have the right until the SC weighs in on any proposed ban.
The lethality of the round fired is a consideration, until one realizes that given the circumstances, a .22 caliber bullet is also lethal. The rate of fire, the rate of sustainable fire is the issue.

Deer rifles are occasionally bolt action rifles requiring the shooter to load another round mechanically. Not a practical weapon if you just watched a bunch of propaganda and decided to take out a few dozen people on your own.

Again, need has nothing to do with it. There are reasons presented why people desire certain types of firearms, but they do NOT have to demonstrate need.

Never in history did a homeowner need quick changing 100 round mags after a natural disaster, but that never stops Repubtards from inventing strawmen!!!

Lol
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business you fucking cowardly piece of shit
You are the cowardly POS who thinks she needs quick change 100 round mags that have never been needed for defense and rarely during full blown offense.war. Cowards like you use them for maximum kill in defenseless crowds.of children.
Lol
Na, not really
ARs and the like are sporting rifles nothing more nothing less

Hilarious!

So let's train every man, women and child on the sound difference of a backfire, a firecracker, and a gun. BTW, different guns have different sounds.

Lol
Lol
Na, not really
It don't matter what name, style or action the gun has, it should not have quick change mags or hold more than 15 rounds. Mass murder weapon is a WMD.

Lol
Lol
Na, not really
It don't matter what name, style or action the gun has, it should not have quick change mags or hold more than 15 rounds. Mass murder weapon is a WMD.
Lol
Na, ARs make for great Varmint rifles...

Again, need has nothing to do with it. There are reasons presented why people desire certain types of firearms, but they do NOT have to demonstrate need.
If we were to make a genuine decision on banning assault weapons I think the old method of drawing a vertical line downmthrough the center of a page and listing 'pros' on the left and 'cons' on the right.

The first question I have is: what is the virtue of an assault weapon? What makes it good? What makes it bad?

This is 5th grade math
Nothing to brag about

Most nations would be appalled at such carnage

IDGAF about other countries of what they think.

A 99.997% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun is pretty fucking safe
You need to live in a civilized country to see what safe really is

Can’t even shop in a Walmart

Hilarious!

So let's train every man, women and child on the sound difference of a backfire, a firecracker, and a gun. BTW, different guns have different sounds.
Good idea

The NRA is the premier gun education and safety organization in the country and anyone can take a course for a very reasonable price

This is 5th grade math
Nothing to brag about

A 99.997% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun is pretty fucking safe

99.997% chance of not getting killed by a person with a gun.

If you think that is not safe then it is you who is afraid and paranoid

If we were to make a genuine decision on banning assault weapons I think the old method of drawing a vertical line downmthrough the center of a page and listing 'pros' on the left and 'cons' on the right.

The first question I have is: what is the virtue of an assault weapon? What makes it good? What makes it bad?
A semiautomatic rifle is a semiautomatic rifle is a semiautomatic rifle

Preference of which semiautomatic rifle a person likes is a personal thing and can be based on many issues.

Smaller stature people or who have other physical limitations might like an AR frame because it is light easy to shoot and has very little recoil

The differences between a so called assault rifle and any other semiautomatic rifle are for the most part purely cosmetic

This is 5th grade math
Nothing to brag about

99.997% chance of not getting killed by a person with a gun.

If you think that is not safe then it is you who is afraid and paranoid

Goes for those who feel they must constantly be armed also. That is their right to do but paranoia all the same.

Forum List

Back