Senator Lindsey Graham explains why he needs an AR-15 civilian rifle...

What am I trying to hide?

11000 murdered annually by a person with a gun 330000000 people in the country

.003% pf the population murdered by a person using a gun

99.997% of the population not murdered annually by a person with a gun

That number includes mass shootings

This is 5th grade math
Nothing to brag about

Most nations would be appalled at such carnage

IDGAF about other countries of what they think.

A 99.997% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun is pretty fucking safe
You need to live in a civilized country to see what safe really is

Can’t even shop in a Walmart

99.997% chance of not getting killed by a person with a gun.

If you think that is not safe then it is you who is afraid and paranoid

US citizens have a 2.5% chance of getting shot in our lifetime. Repubtards pass laws forcing us to upgrade electrical service, wear helmets, seat-belts, remove lead paint, replace railings, etc for much smaller percent chance of injury than that, because they need excuse to search, seize, arrest & BIG insurance pays them to.
Lol
Does your pussy hurt?

This is 5th grade math
Nothing to brag about

A 99.997% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun is pretty fucking safe

US citizens have a 2.5% chance of getting shot in our lifetime. Repubtards pass laws forcing us to upgrade electrical service, wear helmets, seat-belts, remove lead paint, replace railings, etc for much smaller percent chance of injury than that, because they need excuse to search, seize, arrest & BIG insurance pays them to.

Where did you get your number?

I showed how I got mine

You have a .003% chance of being murdered by a person with a gun

How many of your instances of getting shot include accidental discharges or suicides?

Shooting yourself by accident is your own fault and suicide isn't a crime

And you do know that there are no federal helmet or seat belt laws don't you?

Try some 5th grade logic.
The ban on assault rifles has to do with taking away access for mass shooters with high body counts.
Assault rifle? Why do you choose to use a term you know is incorrect?
You mean "assault weapon'.

Most mass shootings are committed with handguns; most people killed in mass shootings are killed with.. handguns.
Handguns cannot be banned - why do you think 'assault weapons can be?
How will banning 'assault weapons' without confiscating them have any effect on mass shootings?

Nothing funnier to the GOP than people running for their lives from absolutely nothing.
Personally, I find your irrational fears quite entertaining - especially when you think they create a sound argument for further restrictions on my rights.

When you carry a loaded weapon, you put everyone you are near in danger. You increase their odds of getting shot.
Neither of these statements are true.
What the fuck gives you that right? Don't I have a right to walk down the street without some nutjob packing heat?
The right to keep and bear a firearms for self-defense, like the right to self-defense itself, extends beyond the home into the public space.

This is 5th grade math
Nothing to brag about

Odds of getting struck by lightning are low so it is OK to go outside in a lightning storm.

Yes,

Odds of getting killed by drunk driver is low so why bother with DUI checkpoints

DUI checkpoints rarely get someone driving while drunk. That is not really what they are for. Yes, we should do away with them.

When you carry a loaded weapon, you put everyone you are near in danger. You increase their odds of getting shot.

Odds are really low.

What the fuck gives you that right? Don't I have a right to walk down the street without some nutjob packing heat?

Our laws give them the right and while I agree much of it is paranoia, no, you do not have that right.

Nothing to brag about

Odds of getting struck by lightning are low so it is OK to go outside in a lightning storm.

Yes,

Odds of getting killed by drunk driver is low so why bother with DUI checkpoints

DUI checkpoints rarely get someone driving while drunk. That is not really what they are for. Yes, we should do away with them.

Odds are really low.

Our laws give them the right and while I agree much of it is paranoia, no, you do not have that right.

Odds might be low but they are still higher.

What are the odds you would need to access your gun for protection? How low are those odds.

The law needs changed to stop all these untrained morons running around with loaded weapons.

The right to keep and bear a firearms for self-defense, like the right to self-defense itself, extends beyond the home into the public space.
Bullshit.

Bullshit.
I'm sorry you don't like the truth, but the truth it is.

Yes,

Odds are really low.

What are the odds you would need to access your gun for protection? How low are those odds.

I don't own a gun so those odds would be non existent.

The law needs changed to stop all these untrained morons running around with loaded weapons.

The Founders provided a way for you to do that.

The ban on assault rifles has to do with taking away access for mass shooters with high body counts.

Most mass shootings are committed with handguns; most people killed in mass shootings are killed with.. handguns.
How will banning 'assault weapons' without confiscating them have any effect on mass shootings?
Jesus Fuck. Yet another idiot crying about a definition. Are all you gun nut this fucking stupid or what?

What did you forget the knife argument? Cars? Bats/?Toasterts?

The statistics around the 1994 assault rifle ban says that I am right & you are wrong

Nothing to brag about

Goes for those who feel they must constantly be armed also. That is their right to do but paranoia all the same.

Here you go again

You have a far greater chance of being the victim of a crime than you do getting murdered by a person with a gun
Captain obvious strikes again.

Jesus Fuck. Yet another idiot crying about a definition. Are all you gun nut this fucking stupid or what?
If you want to continue to prove to everyone you have no idea what you're talking about, be my guest.

Fact remains:

And then, you avoided the questions:
- Handguns cannot be banned - why do you think 'assault weapons' can be?
- How will banning 'assault weapons' without confiscating them have any effect on mass shootings?
The statistics around the 1994 assault rifle ban says that I am right & you are wrong
Really.
See below.
Explain, with detail, how the 1994 AWB could had any effect on mass shootings.

AWB.jpg

Last edited:

Yes,

Odds are really low.

So how badly does a victim of a violent crime have to be hurt before you think he has the right to defend himself?

I came a hair's breadth from losing my left eye when I was set upon by 3 thugs, 3 cracked ribs a grade 3 concussion, had to have my spleen removed

And guess what it happened when I was 18 and not old enough for a concealed carry permit.

And the fact that almost no CCW permit holders simply draw their weapons and start shooting negates your argument because the facts tell us that law abiding civilians who own and carry guns have demonstrated a level of restraint far beyond that of the average citizen

Goes for those who feel they must constantly be armed also. That is their right to do but paranoia all the same.

Here you go again

You have a far greater chance of being the victim of a crime than you do getting murdered by a person with a gun
Captain obvious strikes again.

Therefore you have a far greater need for a gun for self defense than you do for calling to ban guns

What did you forget the knife argument? Cars? Bats/?Toasterts?

No...they don't....you are lying.....there is nothing about the AWB that did anything, as the actual research into it shows.....so you are lying. I posted the study, it said it did nothing....

Yes,

Odds are really low.

I don't own a gun so those odds would be non existent.

The Founders provided a way for you to do that.
So because you don't own a gun you will never have to defend yourself?

Forum List

Back