Senator Meghan Markel???

I doubt Newsome would go for this but who knows.

I would hope that there is some provision that renders her ineligible.

I do not know what the current state is of her citizenship, but as a member by marriage of a foreign country's royal family, her allegiance to this country has to be considered to be compromised, and I would think that would make her unsuitable, if not ineligible, to hold a position in Congress.

I do not know what the current state is of her citizenship, but as a member by marriage of a foreign country's royal family, her allegiance to this country has to be considered to be compromised, and I would think that would make her unsuitable, if not ineligible, to hold a position in Congress.
Not sure what her status is citizenship wise, maybe dual. No doubt some lawyers will be looking at this if it is serious.

You are aware that she would be replacing Feinstein who was compromised by a hostile foreign country?

You are aware that she would be replacing Feinstein who was compromised by a hostile foreign country?

That's true. It would be nearly impossible for Megan to be worse for our country than corrupt piece of shit Feinstein was.

But still I think that high positions in our government should only be open to those who, at least technically, only have allegiance to this country, and none other. Having married into a foreign royal family, Megan simply cannot be considered to be loyal only to America.

Last edited:
That's true. It would be nearly impossible for Megan to be worse for our country than corrupt piece of shit Feinstein was.

But still I think that high positions in our government should only be open to those who, at least technically, only have allegiance to this country, and none other. Having married into a foreign royal family, Megan simply cannot be considered to be loyal only to America.

I dunno
Pretty sure that she hates that whole British thingy.

Forum List

Back