Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
Local school taxes. You should visit the U.S. sometime and learn how it operates.

LMAO! I should visit the US sometime and see how it operates? Junior, I have been a lifelong citizen. I am a veteran and a voter. And I spent 5 years teaching public high school. If you want to know how things work, feel free to ask.

Local school taxes? So either the taxes will go up or some other item will be tossed because they can't afford it. Old text books, worn lab equipment, fewer options for instructions should all be addressed before some grandstanding move by a politician.

LMAO! I should visit the US sometime and see how it operates? Junior, I have been a lifelong citizen. I am a veteran and a voter. And I spent 5 years teaching public high school. If you want to know how things work, feel free to ask.

Local school taxes? So either the taxes will go up or some other item will be tossed because they can't afford it. Old text books, worn lab equipment, fewer options for instructions should all be addressed before some grandstanding move by a politician.

LA is 47th in the nation for education of its youth, yet religion in schools fight is their pick.

lol so what? Now you're saying you don't have a clue despite your experience. The fact is school districts are not legally bound to give two shits what the Feds demand. All the Feds can do is withhold funds, funds they shouldn't be providing in the first place.

lol so what? Now you're saying you don't have a clue despite your experience. The fact is school districts are not legally bound to give two shits what the Feds demand. All the Feds can do is withhold funds, funds they shouldn't be providing in the first place.

So you think that a state school district can violate the US Constitution?

Black people run the cities there, moron; you just sniveled about black people wanting to put Christianity back in their school systems, lol.

What color the people are is irrelevant. The schools suck. Using race as an excuse is pitiful.

How about instead of posters of the 10 Commandments, we put up posters of the ABCs, the Periodic Tables, or artwork from the masters? Seems a much better fit for an education.

What color the people are is irrelevant. The schools suck. Using race as an excuse is pitiful.

How about instead of posters of the 10 Commandments, we put up posters of the ABCs, the Periodic Tables, or artwork from the masters? Seems a much better fit for an education.

How about you take it up with your buddy, the one who injected race into the thread in the first place, the one who is supporting you here. lol

Science and empiricism don't work at all without a strong moral basis. You probably don't know why that is.

Who pays for it.

The Hindu leader wants to put the Gita on the walls of the schools, and he offered to pay for the posters. I haven't seen where any of the Xtians have offered to pay for the 10 Commandment posters.
The tax payers will pay for it. I am confident that the overwhelming majority of them approve of the purchases.

So you think that a state school district can violate the US Constitution?

They are not a Federal dept. All school districts are run locally. You probably don't know that, obviously; they can choose not to take Federal funds at all. There is no law saying the FEds can shut them down for telling them to shove it. There are no Federal school districts. Your problem is that the establishment clause prevents the FEDS from discriminating against them for posting them, but of course most left wingers are dumb and just make up stuff as they go along.

They are not a Federal dept. All school districts are run locally. You probably don't know that, obviously; they can choose not to take Federal funds at all. There is no law saying the FEds can shut them down for telling them to shove it. There are no Federal school districts.
Then they should be a private school.

Idiot

Apples and oranges felony fuckup.

Do you understand public verses private?

Do understand republicanism, where decisions are made at the lowest form of government possible. And it's not apples and oranges, simple availability to see something does not constitute force to read it or follow what it says.

You really shouldn't brag about being a teacher. When I was an Army recruiter, teachers didn't tend to do well on the ASVAB.

Forum List

Back