Senator Orrin Hatch proves Republicans are heartless while talking about children's health care

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“I have a rough time wanting to spend billions and billions and trillions of dollars to help people who won’t help themselves – won’t lift a finger – and expect the federal government to do everything.” - Heartless Hatch

vote them out. every last one of them!

“I have a rough time wanting to spend billions and billions and trillions of dollars to help people who won’t help themselves – won’t lift a finger – and expect the federal government to do everything.” - Heartless Hatch

Children's health care??????! WTF?

Care to link the rest of the excerpt where he blamed it on children?

Here it another excerpt that changes what he said-

“[L]et me tell you something: we’re going to do CHIP. There’s no question about it in my mind. It’s got to be done the right way. But we, the reason CHIP’s having trouble is because we don’t have money anymore.”

“[L]et me tell you something: we’re going to do CHIP. There’s no question about it in my mind. It’s got to be done the right way. But we, the reason CHIP’s having trouble is because we don’t have money anymore.”
Yes, out of money for children. Plenty to dump into poking our military's nose into everything all over the world though.

Did he state he wants to get rid of chip? No, he wants to see it’s dollars used well.

This is the problem with the left. They always think throwing more money at something is the solution, rather than figure out where there is waste, or possibly corruption going on.

Yes, out of money for children. Plenty to dump into poking our military's nose into everything all over the world though.

Here is what he said. He was referring to the other spending, not chip.

Once again, bias twisting. They want to try to link this with the tax cuts. It’s bull you know what. The only way the left operates, misrepresent the truth.

Hey look, the poor were left out of this tax bill FACT! The cheap bastard GOP wouldn't even extend to them the increase in the child tax credit they gave to everyone else, though some GOP senators lobbied for this.

I'm a fiscal conservative, I HATE liberals, but cutting everyone a break except the poor was retarded. We don't want the poor to remain poor HELLO for fucks sake.

Hey look, the poor were left out of this tax bill FACT! The cheap bastard GOP wouldn't even extend to them the increase in the child tax credit they gave to everyone else, though some GOP senators lobbied for this.

I'm a fiscal conservative, I HATE liberals, but cutting everyone a break except the poor was retarded. We don't want the poor to remain poor HELLO for fucks sake.
Sarcasm?

Sarcasm?

ZERO sarcasm I'm 100% serious. Don't get me started or I'll have to talk about the OVER $400 BILLION DOLLARS in waste and fraud the federal government blew this year. Holy crap, eliminate that and use it to help the poor rise out of poverty that's a boat load of money. Congress is staffed by a bunch of retards.

Cool!!

They doubled the child tax credit and doubled the standard deduction. How is that leaving the poor out? 47% of people don’ pay in already.

They doubled the child tax credit and doubled the standard deduction. How is that leaving the poor out? 47% of people don’ pay in already.

And those 47% of the people got screwed. The Senate bill increased the child tax credit from $1,000 to $2,000 BUT if you don't pay any federal income taxes you don't get the $1,000 increase you get just the previous $1,000 credit. Worse they increased the ceiling for this credit to $500,000 for singles and $1,000,000 for couples. That seems excessive even to me HELLO NATIONAL DEBT $20 TRILLION. But if you are going to gift $2,000 per child to pretty much everyone except the poorest, explain that I can't. Hell do something creative, take that additional $1,000 credit and put it into a college fund for the poor kids, but to just exclude them wow petty at best.

I’ve not seen anything to reflect that. And everyone is required to file. The standard deduction was also doubled. Link me to where you found that, please. And how are you screwed when they get everything back, and then some, in many cases.

60 Percent of Households Now Receive More in Transfer Income Than they Pay in Taxes - Tax Foundation

And those 47% of the people got screwed. The Senate bill increased the child tax credit from $1,000 to $2,000 BUT if you don't pay any federal income taxes you don't get the $1,000 increase you get just the previous $1,000 credit. Worse they increased the ceiling for this credit to $500,000 for singles and $1,000,000 for couples. That seems excessive even to me HELLO NATIONAL DEBT $20 TRILLION. But if you are going to gift $2,000 per child to pretty much everyone except the poorest, explain that I can't. Hell do something creative, take that additional $1,000 credit and put it into a college fund for the poor kids, but to just exclude them wow petty at best.

Last edited:
I’ve not seen anything to reflect that. And everyone is required to file. The standard deduction was also doubled. Link me to where you found that, please. And how are you screwed when they get everything back, and then some, in many cases.

60 Percent of Households Now Receive More in Transfer Income Than they Pay in Taxes - Tax Foundation

Several news sites have reported on details in the Senate bill, I found them on Fox News.

But we, the reason CHIP’s having trouble is because we don’t have money anymore.”

....as he votes for tax breaks for the rich and corporations. Fucking liar.
He is voting for jobs for people, liar.

really? and in what alternate reality has cutting corporate taxes EVER increased hiring?

dupes

Driving corporations and jobs out of the USA to other countries offering lower corporate taxes is retarded. We get that most of you liberals are petty imbeciles who willingly shoot yourself in the foot, we are saving you from yourselves.

Forum List

Back