Senator Orrin Hatch proves Republicans are heartless while talking about children's health care

But we, the reason CHIP’s having trouble is because we don’t have money anymore.”

....as he votes for tax breaks for the rich and corporations. Fucking liar.
He is voting for jobs for people, liar.

really? and in what alternate reality has cutting corporate taxes EVER increased hiring?

dupes

Driving corporations and jobs out of the USA to other countries offering lower corporate taxes is retarded. We get that most of you liberals are petty imbeciles who willingly shoot yourself in the foot, we are saving you from yourselves.

funny..... corporate PROFITS are higher than at any time in our history. the only think driving them out is greed.

sorry, we don't make you happy by using child labor here like they do where Donald and ivanka manufacture their goods.

But we, the reason CHIP’s having trouble is because we don’t have money anymore.”

really? and in what alternate reality has cutting corporate taxes EVER increased hiring?

dupes

Driving corporations and jobs out of the USA to other countries offering lower corporate taxes is retarded. We get that most of you liberals are petty imbeciles who willingly shoot yourself in the foot, we are saving you from yourselves.

funny..... corporate PROFITS are higher than at any time in our history. the only think driving them out is greed.

sorry, we don't make you happy by using child labor here like they do where Donald and ivanka manufacture their goods.

Christ, okay libwit who owns the corporations? Yes millions of middle class Americans who have their life savings, 401k's, and pension plans invested in corporations. OH SNAP! :laugh:

dupes

Christ, okay libwit who owns the corporations? Yes millions of middle class Americans who have their life savings, 401k's, and pension plans invested in corporations. OH SNAP! :laugh:

Buuuut....you're the one constantly talking about the great current economy and performance of your 401(k). And now you same lying idiots are trying to tell us that the economy and our 401(k) plans just cant flourish without these corporate handouts?

So which is it, you charlatan? That's a rhetorical question. You have no answer that makes any sense. Just keep stroking.

dupes

Buuuut....you're the one constantly talking about the great current economy and performance of your 401(k). And now you same lying idiots are trying to tell us that the economy and our 401(k) plans just cant flourish without these corporate handouts?

So which is it, you charlatan? That's a rhetorical question. You have no answer that makes any sense. Just keep stroking.

You lie. Lets score your post shall we, lie, lie, lie, and lie. Return when you have a point to make that isn't a lie, do you work for CNN?

Here it another excerpt that changes what he said-

“[L]et me tell you something: we’re going to do CHIP. There’s no question about it in my mind. It’s got to be done the right way. But we, the reason CHIP’s having trouble is because we don’t have money anymore.”
Kind of hard for the government to have money when you're so busy giving it all to the rich.

dupes

You lie. Lets score your post shall we, lie, lie, lie, and lie. Return when you have a point to make that isn't a lie, do you work for CNN?

See, that's the difference between a simpleton like you and an educated, rational adult like me. I will not just call you a lying charlatan, but explain why. On the other hand, a little hissy throwing imbecile like you will just scream "LIAR!" until he wears himself out and needs a nap.

Hey look, the poor were left out of this tax bill FACT! The cheap bastard GOP wouldn't even extend to them the increase in the child tax credit they gave to everyone else, though some GOP senators lobbied for this.

I'm a fiscal conservative, I HATE liberals, but cutting everyone a break except the poor was retarded. We don't want the poor to remain poor HELLO for fucks sake.
The POOR do not pay any taxes. FACT!

Holy crap but you people are mindless drones.

Wake up, people. It is NOT the purpose of the Federal Government to provide money to people.

Hey look, the poor were left out of this tax bill FACT! The cheap bastard GOP wouldn't even extend to them the increase in the child tax credit they gave to everyone else, though some GOP senators lobbied for this.

I'm a fiscal conservative, I HATE liberals, but cutting everyone a break except the poor was retarded. We don't want the poor to remain poor HELLO for fucks sake.

The child tax credit was increased, so I don't know what you're yammering about. In any case, why do you deserve a tax credit for having a child?

In any case, why do you deserve a tax credit for having a child?

To help ensure the well-being of children and stability of their households. You are asking to rehash a debate from about 50 years ago. Why not just look up the argument for the child tax credit yourself?

Anyone talking about the tax bill is full of crap. it hasn't even gone to the conference committee yet, so there is no final bill to evaluate.

Here is what Fox says-
What deductions can I claim under the Senate bill that just passed?

The Senate bill does away with federal deductions for state and local income and sales taxes, but allows deductions of up to $10,000 in local property taxes. The legislation originally eliminated federal deduction for all state and local taxes, but the property tax exemption was later added at the insistence of Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, who said she was “delighted” about the change.

What about personal deductions?

Like the House bill, the Senate bill nearly doubles the standard deduction level to $12,000 for individuals (up from $6,350) and $24,000 for couples (up from $12,700).
Senate passes tax reform bill: Here's how it affects you
And from Forbes-

• The standard deduction is doubled from $6,350 for a single/ $12,700 if married to $12,400/$24,800.
  • Deductions for personal exemptions are repealed, but the child tax credit is increased from $1,000 to $2,000.
Winners And Losers Of The Senate Tax Bill

And Bloomberg carried nothing on it.

I’ve not seen anything to reflect that. And everyone is required to file. The standard deduction was also doubled. Link me to where you found that, please. And how are you screwed when they get everything back, and then some, in many cases.

60 Percent of Households Now Receive More in Transfer Income Than they Pay in Taxes - Tax Foundation
They doubled the child tax credit and doubled the standard deduction. How is that leaving the poor out? 47% of people don’ pay in already.

And those 47% of the people got screwed. The Senate bill increased the child tax credit from $1,000 to $2,000 BUT if you don't pay any federal income taxes you don't get the $1,000 increase you get just the previous $1,000 credit. Worse they increased the ceiling for this credit to $500,000 for singles and $1,000,000 for couples. That seems excessive even to me HELLO NATIONAL DEBT $20 TRILLION. But if you are going to gift $2,000 per child to pretty much everyone except the poorest, explain that I can't. Hell do something creative, take that additional $1,000 credit and put it into a college fund for the poor kids, but to just exclude them wow petty at best.

Several news sites have reported on details in the Senate bill, I found them on Fox News.
I’ve not seen anything to reflect that. And everyone is required to file. The standard deduction was also doubled. Link me to where you found that, please. And how are you screwed when they get everything back, and then some, in many cases.

60 Percent of Households Now Receive More in Transfer Income Than they Pay in Taxes - Tax Foundation
They doubled the child tax credit and doubled the standard deduction. How is that leaving the poor out? 47% of people don’ pay in already.

And those 47% of the people got screwed. The Senate bill increased the child tax credit from $1,000 to $2,000 BUT if you don't pay any federal income taxes you don't get the $1,000 increase you get just the previous $1,000 credit. Worse they increased the ceiling for this credit to $500,000 for singles and $1,000,000 for couples. That seems excessive even to me HELLO NATIONAL DEBT $20 TRILLION. But if you are going to gift $2,000 per child to pretty much everyone except the poorest, explain that I can't. Hell do something creative, take that additional $1,000 credit and put it into a college fund for the poor kids, but to just exclude them wow petty at best.

Several news sites have reported on details in the Senate bill, I found them on Fox News.

I found the amendment. I think you have no understanding of it. He wanted an increase to $2000, which there is, but also wanted a cost of living increase, and for those making up to $500 grand a year and $250 grand a year, respective of marital status. With the doubling of the tax credit and the doubling of the standard deduction, which is phenomenal, the poor will greatly benefit. Where you got that the poor would not be helped, is beyond me.

“I have a rough time wanting to spend billions and billions and trillions of dollars to help people who won’t help themselves – won’t lift a finger – and expect the federal government to do everything.” - Heartless Hatch

vote them out. every last one of them!
Care to link the rest of the excerpt where he blamed it on children?

Isn't taking healthcare away from children blaming them?

See, that's the difference between a simpleton like you and an educated, rational adult like me. I will not just call you a lying charlatan, but explain why. On the other hand, a little hissy throwing imbecile like you will just scream "LIAR!" until he wears himself out and needs a nap.

Dude its not my fault you are a liar. You said I "constantly talk about the great current economy and performance of my 401k" I don't, you lied. Do you really wish to discuss your lies?

The POOR do not pay any taxes. FACT!

Holy crap but you people are mindless drones.

Wake up, people. It is NOT the purpose of the Federal Government to provide money to people.

They are borrowing the money to dole out.

The child tax credit was increased, so I don't know what you're yammering about. In any case, why do you deserve a tax credit for having a child?

It was NOT increased for lower income families, they were specifically excluded from the increase. You all will catch up to me in a few days time.

I found the amendment. I think you have no understanding of it. He wanted an increase to $2000, which there is, but also wanted a cost of living increase, and for those making up to $500 grand a year and $250 grand a year, respective of marital status. With the doubling of the tax credit and the doubling of the standard deduction, which is phenomenal, the poor will greatly benefit. Where you got that the poor would not be helped, is beyond me.

Keep digging you will catch up to me eventually. Not everyone is eligible for that additional $1,000 child tax credit increase.

The part about "heartless" is straight out of the left wing "talking points."

In reality, getting government involved with health care was heartless, unless you are a government "employee" making that money VANISH.

The cost of health care does nothing but go UP UP UP the more involved government gets...

Heartless = those who support BIG GOVERNMENT

Forum List

Back