Senator Perdue OK's silicon valley takeover of college graduate job market

Simple fix, be better than the guy from another country

Doesn't work like that. Crapitalist companies only care about how much money they gotta pay out. Other guy doesn't speak English,is worse at their job etc as long as it costs the company less money they will keep them and get rid of you. The sooner this shithole country collapses the better...gonna be a LONG few months of trials for treason for politicians.

Doesn't work like that. Crapitalist companies only care about how much money they gotta pay out. Other guy doesn't speak English,is worse at their job etc as long as it costs the company less money they will keep them and get rid of you. The sooner this shithole country collapses the better...gonna be a LONG few months of trials for treason for politicians.

I take it you have never held a job

Wrong and you obviously didn't read the article. Walmart is outsourcing jobs from HERE in North Carolina to India because they can pay the Indians LESS money and save 5 million dollars they can pocket next year...facts aren't a strong suit for you obviously.

Wrong and you obviously didn't read the article. Walmart is outsourcing jobs from HERE in North Carolina to India because they can pay the Indians LESS money and save 5 million dollars they can pocket next year...facts aren't a strong suit for you obviously.

I do not make a habit of opening articles from fake news sources.

As for WalMart...they have given their accounting work to a 3rd party vendor, Genpact...an American company.

Question for you. You claim to be a small government sort of guy...what is the small government answer to this that does not include the government intervening in private company hiring?

As for WalMart...they have given their accounting work to a 3rd party vendor, Genpact...an American company.
Nuff said. You hate facts...no wonder this dipshit was on ignore.

Nuff said. You hate facts...no wonder this dipshit was on ignore.

You mistake fake news for facts.

You running away since you have no solution is noted as well

Uh-huh, and what should the management at Wal-Mart do? NOT do everything in their power to make their business as efficient as possible? Do you believe the shareholders would agree with that decision or would they prefer that management utilize comparative advantage to lower its labor costs?

It never ceases to amaze me how consumers that don't bat an eye at buying a lower cost good produced overseas can't understand why a company would do the exact same thing when it comes to labor.

Businesses aren't in business to provide jobs, they're in business to maximize profit by delivering a value proposition that's superior to their competition.

Then start your own company, and see what it is like hiring Americans verses foreigners.

Look here's the problem.... I've met Americans. Many are fantastic. I personally, work my butt off. Every day. I know many like me, that are go getters.

However... whether you want to admit this or not, there are a ton of garbage Americans, that want to come in, do as little as possible, and leave just as quickly. I'm dealing with this right now.

I have a guy who is one of our server IT support techs. We have a server that has failed to function properly for TWO FULL MONTHS.... and he comes in at 10 AM... and farts around.... and then leaves at 5 PM, and if the server isn't running... oh well... too bad... so sad.

Meanwhile, I have customer orders that are delayed, and managers getting mad, and people are pointing fingers.

American.

Now I have a guy from Bangladesh, who was a roommate. He worked from 7 AM until 6 PM, went to a work out facility for 1 hours, came home, and would remote into work, and keep working until 10 PM to 11 PM, get some sleep, and go back to work.

He just landed a job paying $120K, plus moving expenses, and 3 weeks vacation a year.

Meanwhile the American is paid $35K, and is likely to be replaced, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was replaced by an Indian.

That is the answer. The reason Americans are replaced by Indians is because they are not competitive with Indians. They want to put in as little effort as possible, and do as little work as they can, and leave as early as possible.... and then complain when they are replaced by flat out better people.

I've seen this first hand, for 20 years now. Foreigners work their assess off, and have a better American work ethic, than Americans.

When Americans are better employees than foreigner, they'll start replacing foreigners. Until then, stop your whining.

And BTW... it isn't just Indians. You are picking on Indians because you can visually see they are Indian. The reality is, this is true everywhere. I worked at a company, where their top, senior hardware engineer, was a Russian. He had a thick Russian accent, but he worked his butt off. Half of all the patents the company owned, were due to that Russian guy. And unsurprisingly, all the rest of the Engineering department complained about that Russian guy getting paid all the money, and had all the attention of management.

They whined and cried about that Russian guy, but at 5 PM, they were a blur heading to the door, while that Russian was in the back still testing his crap.

And the same was true at another company, where the head guy was a German native. Exact same situation. Everyone was bawling their eyes out over this foreigner taking their jobs, and the reality was, he put in twice the effort they did.

If you find your dumb butt being replaced by a foreigner, then you need to waddle your fat butt home, find the nearest mirror, and look yourself in the eyes and say "I was replaced because I suck. What can I do to stop sucking?".

That's where the problem is. Either take another class to advance your skills, or just flat out put in more time and effort into your job. Either make your skills more valuable, or make the skills you have more useful by putting in more time.

But don't give me your endless excuses about foreigners replacing you, because that just means they are better than you, and that's your fault. Period.

Last edited:

Uh-huh, and what should the management at Wal-Mart do? NOT do everything in their power to make their business as efficient as possible? Do you believe the shareholders would agree with that decision or would they prefer that management utilize comparative advantage to lower its labor costs?

It never ceases to amaze me how consumers that don't bat an eye at buying a lower cost good produced overseas can't understand why a company would do the exact same thing when it comes to labor.

Businesses aren't in business to provide jobs, they're in business to maximize profit by delivering a value proposition that's superior to their competition.

I want to know what he thinks the government should be doing about it since he is putting some of the blame on them.

People will pay more if it means AMERICANS their neighbors and family members aren't being laid off and put on welfare so RICH ASSHOLES can get RICHER. Fuck the shareholders,the employees should come first and foremost. Can't manage to pay people a decent wage in this country then go the fuck out of business! Politicians keep fucking us over and these minor attacks they have seen so far are gonna look like flea bites compared to what's coming. Take EVERYTHING away from people such as making a living and enjoy the consequences.

Good ole CRAPitalism for ya! Pro American my ass.
Government check?
What goober? SOME of us were actually injured working,SOME of us are in college to get a degree in a field with high demand so we can work a job but that won't matter since these JOBS these bastard anti american politicians are sending overseas are STEM careers the best out there but they don't care about anything but their own pockets.

Government check?
What goober? SOME of us were actually injured working,SOME of us are in college to get a degree in a field with high demand so we can work a job but that won't matter since these JOBS these bastard anti american politicians are sending overseas are STEM careers the best out there but they don't care about anything but their own pockets.
So you Dims are no longer pro-immigration? This, dingus, sounds more like an immigration problem than a capitalism problem.

Government check?

First you whined about people coming here to take your job and now you whine about the jobs going overseas.

Which is it?

And what do you want the government to do about it?

Government check?
So you Dims are no longer pro-immigration? This, dingus, sounds more like an immigration problem than a capitalism problem.
Not a democrat,goober. Not a republicunt either.

Government check?
Not a democrat,goober. Not a republicunt either.
So you're a tranny? Don't know what you are...???

Forum List

Back