Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Humid, much too Hoosier humid. It causes fungal growths on the brain. There is no USMB record of this POS doing objective scientific discourse with another H. sapiens.

Over 96% of doctors (or should I say "practicing doctors) in the United States are vaccinated. Do your really want to take medical advice of at best a 4 percenter, and a politician with an agenda, at that? I use real doctors, myself. You sound like a statistic waiting to happen, or are you one to the trumpers, secretly vaccinated for your own good, yet denying for public consumption?
You're taking your lead from a power hungry, loud mouthed bitch and a dementia patient. I think I'll stick with Dr. Rand Paul. BTW, what is his agenda other than defending his personal right to make his own health decisions. Try again.

I've said this before, but it never ceases to amaze me how many misguided bootlickers there are in the US. In the US, of all places!

And as I've also said before, people get the government they deserve. I'm not gonna shed a tear for those who participate in coercion and have no clue about the consequences for that. They'll find out eventually though... when they're tossed under the bus by the same boots they're licking now. Mark my words.

I've said this before, but it never ceases to amaze me how many misguided bootlickers there are in the US. In the US, of all places!

And as I've also said before, people get the government they deserve. I'm not gonna shed a tear for those who participate in coercion and have no clue about the consequences for that. They'll find out eventually though... when they're tossed under the bus by the same boots they're licking now. Mark my words.
It however does not amaze me at all that so many Americans are so stupid and stubborn that they invent idiotic nonsense like the quoted post over being asked to wear a paper mask to help society. How goddamn embarrassing for this country that we are infected by a pandemic of squealing idiots.

Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."​

How about just getting vaccinated? Republican-led states have the lowest percentage of vaccinated people. Hospitals and ICU beds are at full capacity of the unvaccinated in those states.

Texas and Florida lead the nation in new cases.

It however does not amaze me at all that so many Americans are so stupid and stubborn that they invent idiotic nonsense like the quoted post over being asked to wear a paper mask to help society. How goddamn embarrassing for this country that we are infected by a pandemic of squealing idiots.

I'm chuckling at your naïveté and misplaced loyalty. What is beyond stupid at this point is to trust the controlled mainstream media and corrupt powers.

And I hate to break it to you, but the slimeballs you constantly defend don't care about you or any of us "little people." And they don't believe their own BS.

Newsom.jpg

E9f-X23-EXIAk-Xn-T8.jpg

tp-US-composite-No-mask-Nancy-Pelosi.webp

You'll see, eventually. I have no doubt about that.

eeeeyep...

We're seeing the phenomenon play out in Afghanistan as we speak.

Because you are a gullible, silly little man who is prone to believing utter nonsense and also appears to have an affinity for making up stupid shit.

Believe that if it makes you feel better, I get where you're coming from. I used to think like you. A long time ago.

Btw, did you actually think that I'm a guy, with the screen name buttercup? Or did you add that in there as part of your swipe at me? :laugh:

Forum List

Back