Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Feel free to find a post from me promoting such measures. I am betting you cannot, since I never made one.

That is what I did last year we when flew to Idaho. No complaints from anyone.
Hey, I don't blame you for using that slow eating tactic...did it myself to avoid the use of a senseless mask. Hmm I was sure we'd gone a round about the mask issue but okay, I will accept confusing you with another poster, likely FFI, you two have well...similar takes on most issues, I'd almost suspect you're one and the same if I had the evidence ha

Came back to edit: I'll await additional evidence after now reading you've supported the fake jabs...why would you just support a fake vaccine without supporting the additional "mandated precautions?" Hmmmmm lol

I suppose you never advocated for the useless vaccine either, right GiGi? Your health care professional did that eh? You fucking lying POS.

Nope, I said everyone should make up their own mind if they want to get it. I never attacked nor insulted anyone that choose not to, that was their choice. I was against the Govt mandate from day one.

Now, I did, and still do, debunk the lies told about it, but that is all.

Came back to edit: I'll await additional evidence after now reading you've supported the fake jabs...why would you just support a fake vaccine without supporting the additional "mandated precautions?" Hmmmmm lol

There are no fake jabs. There is vaccine that can help people who catch COVID not to have as severe a case of it. I have COPD and it and COVID do not get along well. I got the vaccine based on the opinion of a health care professional that spent pretty much all of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients and seeing what the virus can do to a person.

There are no fake jabs. There is vaccine that can help people who catch COVID not to have as severe a case of it. I have COPD and it and COVID do not get along well. I got the vaccine based on the opinion of a health care professional that spent pretty much all of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients and seeing what the virus can do to a person.
Reportedly (by an actual valid source or three) there was an effective vaccine but not offered in the US. The 3 that were offered to Americans were indeed based upon a fake sell, a fake guarantee (2 known falsehoods specifically) and as they counted on many people bought into it because of the hype.

I quickly researched everything I could in Nature and Science and sources outside of government's pushed narrative. If you don't know by now that profit motive was a factor you're behind. If you don't understand that Fauci is a fish seller of lies, you are uninformed. I could go on..... I will add that my husband chose to accept a jab due to his job and has now had nights of heart palpitations and a racing heart. He's 42 (no heart conditions in extended family nor did he have any previous heart problems) and I am greatly concerned and angry. Yes, it's because of the fake Moderna jab, regardless of whatever spin you might suggest, I know otherwise. Men: ages 25-45 heart irregularities following the Moderna and Pfizer messenger RNA crap product.

Reportedly (by an actual valid source or three) there was an effective vaccine but not offered in the US. The 3 that were offered to Americans were indeed based upon a fake sell, a fake guarantee (2 known falsehoods specifically) and as they counted on many people bought into it because of the hype.

I quickly researched everything I could in Nature and Science and sources outside of government's pushed narrative. If you don't know by now that profit motive was a factor you're behind. If you don't understand that Fauci is a fish seller of lies, you are uninformed. I could go on..... I will add that my husband chose to accept a jab due to his job and has now had nights of heart palpitations and a racing heart. He's 42 (no heart conditions in extended family nor did he have any previous heart problems) and I am greatly concerned and angry. Yes, it's because of the fake Moderna jab, regardless of whatever spin you might suggest, I know otherwise. Men: ages 25-45 heart irregularities following the Moderna and Pfizer messenger RNA crap product.

You are free to hold what ever view you wish to hold, I will not attempt to change anyone's mind, that is a fools game.

I am sorry to hear about your husband, that is terrible.

I got the vaccine, no issues. As I said I got it on the advice of my wife, an RN that spent all of 20 and 21 working with COVID patients in a dedicated COVID unit. I can assure you there is not a thing you could say that would cause me to disregard what she has told me. Hopefully you will understand.

Actually, it was Trump who enacted Warp Speed. Are you saying that Dems shouldn't have advocated getting the vaccine that Trump pushed to be developed, mouth breather?
The vaccines worked pretty well for Alpha. They were tuned to the Alpha spike protein.

Delta mutate the spike protein. Vaccine effectiveness waned dramatically.

Omicron totally changed the game. Vaccines are worthless.

Everyone, including Fauci, knew this would happen, but are still pushing the vaccines.

So yes, Trump deserves huge credit, Fauci is a criminal, and vaccine pushers don't know Science.

>Yea, I know Trump doesn't support it anymore after his ass was booed at the forum with O'Reilley when he publicly advocated for getting it.

He was booed because it is a personal choice, and it makes no sense for those who already had COVID to get vaccinated.

Look how the Trumpers LOVE the sock puppet

Funny how he says the shit you Trumpers love huh?

Lesh, I am sure that even you and I agree on countless things.

It's quite Fascist or at least weird of you to think that all Liberals think alike. There is more to life than politics. We are all humans.

Now remember what we have learned here, kids:

- Flynn: foreign agent and Putin shill in charge of national security that committed felonies and was pardoned by a mentally ill orange pile = innocent victim of Deep State

- Fauci the global hero with a trophy room of lifetime achievements and a life dedicated to serving and helping others = criminal

- Flynn: foreign agent and Putin shill in charge of national security that committed felonies and was pardoned by a mentally ill orange pile = innocent victim of Deep State

- Fauci the global hero with a trophy room of lifetime achievements and a life dedicated to serving and helping others = criminal
Anyone who questions Dear Leader For Life Trump is to be targeted & an example made of.

Enter Rand Paul with a hard on for Fauci.

The Irony and Hypocrisy of the repub party....the party of trump.

Prior to COVID-19, Dr. Fauci actually promoted factual Science over politics and Big Pharma.

Here he states that “The most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself,” and he strongly recommends against getting vaccinated if you have already been infected.

This is entirely consistent with what Rand Paul has been saying more recently.

I wonder what changed???

Last edited:
Prior to COVID-19, Dr. Fauci actually promoted factual Science over politics and Big Pharma.

Here he states that “The most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself,” and he strongly recommends against getting vaccinated if you have already been infected.

Thsi is entirely consistent with what Rand Paul has been saying more recently.

I wonder what changed???

Money

This is entirely consistent with what Rand Paul has been saying more recently.

I wonder what changed???

Just saw this pop up on youtube. Someone found it and posted it all over, what a kick. The expert himself says if one was infected with the virus, then there is no reason for the fking vaccine. Basically laughing at the dude asking him. Fauci acting like it was a fking stupid question for the dude to ask. Hilarious. That's exactly how I felt about him for two years now.

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks
Rand Paul is a twerp. Every one wants to beat his ass.

Forum List

Back