Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Yeah, you are so fucking stupid you don't understand how academia works.
You had your head in the toilet didn’t you. Cal tech faculty and facilities are commissioned by corporations, the govt and other facilities to use science to publish the results of their research TRUTHFULLY. ONLY YOU FKING LIARS think otherwise. The US is the free market at work where competition thrives only by legitimate scientific research, not made up shit.

You had your head in the toilet didn’t you. Cal tech faculty and facilities are commissioned by corporations, the govt and other facilities to use science to publish the results of their research TRUTHFULLY. ONLY YOU FKING LIARS think otherwise. The US is the free market at work where competition thrives only by legitimate scientific research, not made up shit.

Caltech gets grants from corporations, and government. Faculty is engaged in that research.

Admin isn't.

DURRRR

Caltech gets grants from corporations, and government. Faculty is engaged in that research.

Admin isn't.

DURRRR
You’re a tool. You see the researcher’s names, dozens at times in the publications of their research , not the admin.dah.

You’re a tool. You see the researcher’s names, dozens at times in the publications of their research , not the admin.dah.

Wow, no shit. I am First Author on many research papers. You using wiki to try and keep up?

Musk today:

View attachment 737821

I hope he releases some dirt!

Confirmed. It's coming...

1671213129280.png

[Link to Twitter post]

CDC sees statistics indicating the new super-duper Bivalent vaccine is causing strokes. Directly from the CDC...

Jan. 13, 2023

CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Older

...Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent. Rapid-response investigation of the signal in the VSD raised a question of whether people 65 and older who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent were more likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination compared with days 22-44 following vaccination.

Notably, CDC Director Walensky got the Bivalent booster, which is supposed to protect from most strains of COVID, got COVID about month later.

More at the link...

CDC sees statistics indicating the new super-duper Bivalent vaccine is causing strokes. Directly from the CDC...

Jan. 13, 2023

CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Older

...Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent. Rapid-response investigation of the signal in the VSD raised a question of whether people 65 and older who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent were more likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination compared with days 22-44 following vaccination.

Notably, CDC Director Walensky got the Bivalent booster, which is supposed to protect from most strains of COVID, got COVID about month later.

More at the link...
They did a study….no increase in risk of stroke.
“large study of updated (bivalent) vaccines (from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) using the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services database revealed no increased risk of ischemic stroke”

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks

Anarchy loving Americans.... he means.

Just released, official source below...

1677343759228.png

Official source:

All detailed data.

Here is an example of deaths from all causes...
1677344578916.png

About 67% of England is vaccinated with at least one dose...
1677344700803.png

Senator Rand Paul again referred Fauci to the DOJ for perjury...

Here is prior video of Fauci testifying under oath and denying funding GoF reasearch at Wuhan...

(Video)

Here is a recently-uncovered email from Fauci noting that COVID looked engineered and Wuhan was conducting GoF and we were funding them, which he categorically denies at 5:30 in the above video

73317127-12308421-image-a-42_1689630080818.jpg

While China is the ultimate culprit, Fauci enabled them in his personal pursuit of fame and fortune, which he achieved while helping to kill millions of people.

Senator Rand Paul again referred Fauci to the DOJ for perjury...

Here is prior video of Fauci testifying under oath and denying funding GoF reasearch at Wuhan...

(Video)

Here is a recently-uncovered email from Fauci noting that COVID looked engineered and Wuhan was conducting GoF and we were funding them, which he categorically denies at 5:30 in the above video

73317127-12308421-image-a-42_1689630080818.jpg

While China is the ultimate culprit, Fauci enabled them in his personal pursuit of fame and fortune, which he achieved while helping to kill millions of people.

Paul is an idiot like his father.

Paul is an idiot like his father.

You did not watch the video.

How many boosters did you have?
Did you religiously wear your mask?
Did you stay home when asked?
Did you stand on the little dots and follow the arrows at the grocery store?
Did you make your kids wear masks and destroy their social skills even though they were virtually immune?
Did you use sanitizer?
Did you avoid living life?

I didn't.

And how many times did you get COVID? Everyone's had it. Fauci, Biden, HHS secretary, CDC director all had it more than once.

But Dr. Paul is an idiot. I see.

Last edited:
I got all the boosters
I wore a mask
Stayed home or at least away from people when asked
Followed the arrows
Kids are grown
Used sanitizer
I found ways to lead my life

Never got Covid

Forum List

Back