Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

I have a PhD in geology and my college is the best scientific college in the world and anytime you must place the word "believe" in a sentence, you are dealing with religion, not science.

DURRRRRR
Have no idea what your point is…
But it’s hilarious. Just another person who claims to have a degree from an institution that supports Fauci the director of the NIAID and not Rand Paul.

DURRRRRR

Last edited:
my college is the best scientific college in the world
Wow….and how do YOU, with your degree, measures “scientific- ness “ of a college ? You’re a real comedian.

Last edited:
Feel free to answer the question.
It’s optional for the business. They can deny you service if you don’t.

Do you think hospitals should be able to require masks, not allow bare feet, no shirts or nudity ?

requiring masks is no different in some facilities as requiring shoes or being clothed.

Look up Caltech.
I did, and one of their posts in support of masking.
Gee, that means any degrees they give out are all fraudulent; they’re bought off by the govt right ?

Oops. Their’s too much science-ness for even you.

I did, and one of their posts in support of masking.
Gee, that means any degrees they give out are all fraudulent; they’re bought off by the govt right ?

Oops. Their’s too much science-ness for even you.

That's due to funding. And they are a government institution so they are forced to do a lot of things they know are bullshit.

That's due to funding. And they are a government institution so they are forced to do a lot of things they know are bullshit.
And they can’t be trusted to give you a bogus degree . . What a hypocrite. You went to a leftist managed govt funded bogus institute ( you claim) and according to you, can’t be trusted. Even your claimed degree than is untrustworthy…..according to you.

Amazing, than according to you, even the thousands of universities abroad are funded by and do bullshit for the liberals here in the US. That’s News to Russian universities.
You‘re a fraud.

And they can’t be trusted to give you a bogus degree . . What a hypocrite. You went to a leftist managed govt funded bogus institute ( you claim) and according to you, can’t be trusted. Even your claimed degree than is untrustworthy…..according to you.

Amazing, than according to you, even the thousands of universities abroad are funded by and do bullshit for the liberals here in the US. That’s News to Russian universities.
You‘re a fraud.

Yeah, they do. Academia is filled with corruption.

Seeing as how you are an uneducated lout, I can see why you are confused by that.

Uneducated people, such as yourself, are nothing more than sheep to be sheared.

Yeah, they do. Academia is filled with corruption.

Seeing as how you are an uneducated lout, I can see why you are confused by that.

Uneducated people, such as yourself, are nothing more than sheep to be sheared.
So you admit you’re claimed degree is worthless and you bragging about it is bogus.

So you admit you’re claimed degree is worthless and you bragging about it is bogus.

No, I am claiming you are an uneducated idiot who doesn't know a damned thing about anything.

No, I am claiming you are an uneducated idiot who doesn't know a damned thing about anything.
I’m the uneducated one because YOU brag that your claimed degree from the best science institute in the world is corrupt and makes up shit for money…..figure that out.

You're bragging about a degree from what you claim is a fraudulent non science institute. How does that work ?

I’m the uneducated one because YOU brag that your claimed degree from the best science institute in the world is corrupt and makes up shit for money…..figure that out.

You're bragging about a degree from what you claim is a fraudulent non science institute. How does that work ?

No, dummy. You are uneducated because you are. Every post you make demonstrates your basic lack of scientific knowledge, history, virology, weapons, and pretty much everything else.

Your ignorance about ALL things is proof.

Forum List

Back