Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

You have no evidence, I do. You are ignorant, I am not.

Boy, you are stupid. Vaccines are meant to increase the capability of our immune systems of people so their symptoms are less severe STUPID. They don’t play an active roll in disease transmissions. That’s determined by your behavior dufus. You are the dumbest person. All people get exposed. The vaccinated people have much higher survival rates. Then, the immunity developed naturally after you catch it and service and have fewer symptoms, can act as a booster.
BECAUSE STUPID, you can survive subsequent encounters with covid. Dufus, don’t you catch colds every year ? Of course you idiot.

Biden says that vaccinated people can’t spread COVID-19. That’s not what CDC says.​

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

No foolish, you listen to it on radio.
Actually I used to listen on the Radio, but too many wussies like you who couldn't handle the truth whined, even though they worked in a separate part of the building didn't like to hear it when they walked through my area.

Biden says that vaccinated people can’t spread COVID-19. That’s not what CDC says.​

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."
So, now you get your information from Joe Biden ? Hilarious. Is that what you’re saying ?

So, now you get your information from Joe Biden ? Hilarious. Is that what you’re saying ?
You do, so it goes along with what you think by the way many people who got the vax ended up dead and continue to die, the ended up in hospitals, and on ventilators so suck it

Tucker is an idiot….obviously. He couldn’t keep a job with Fix News.
Yeah well Fox has become much more lIberal and don't stand behind their talent if they don't toe the line, Tucker started on CNN Crossfire, so again suck it

Actually I used to listen on the Radio, but too many wussies like you who couldn't handle the truth whined, even though they worked in a separate part of the building didn't like to hear it when they walked through my area.
Name one thing I’ve lied about. Just one, only one.
You pretend to be smarter than the Mayo Clinic, the CDC etc. Who’s the sane one ? Not you.

Name one thing I’ve lied about. Just one, only one.
You pretend to be smarter than the Mayo Clinic, the CDC etc. Who’s the sane one ? Not you.
Me getiing my news form fox news me gewtting my news form the radio, vaxes keeping people from getting as sick as those without the vax

Yeah well Fox has become much more lIberal and don't stand behind their talent if they don't toe the line, Tucker started on CNN Crossfire, so again suck it
Fix News, the company that MANDATED. every employee get tested for covid daily if they weren’t vaccinated, all the while, raving against vaccinations. Sounds like you hypocrite. Bet your ass Tucker, like Trump got vaccinated.
Tucker is a scammer. He milks you minions like the witless cows you are.

Last edited:
Me getiing my news form fox news me gewtting my news form the radio, vaxes keeping people from getting as sick as those without the vax
You just admitted you’re a Tucker Humper. I don’t get my vax info from Biden. And you do ? Hilarious.

Fix News is gettin* tired of getting sued for promoting bullshit then being held liable. Ya got to luv it.

Fauci spoke for the CDC and was a presidential advisor.
He never lied, never and no one can provide a direct, complete quote that he ever did….Humpers take everything out of context proving they are science illiterates.
Tell us your credentials.

Still no full quotes and links….You have no complete quotes do you and a link ? Too embarrassed to link it to Fux News ?

You’re just making up shit from a conservative rag. I can provide actual speeches of trump lying. Go ahead, post his entire communication or link it.
You can’t do it can you bozos. You’re entire post is more made up snit.
What does Trump have to do with science, you retarded piece of shit?

Let's hear your scientific credentials, fucktard.

You do, so it goes along with what you think by the way many people who got the vax ended up dead and continue to die, the ended up in hospitals, and on ventilators so suck it
Show any reference to Joe Biden on medical issues…any,
Not one You’re blowing smoke up your arse.
You’re a confused little puppy making up shit.

Forum List

Back