Senator Ted Cruz Releases Canadian Birth Certificate: He Is A Citizen Of Canada

If Obama was born in Kenya, due to our citizenship laws in 1961, his mother was to young to confer U.S. citizenship to him. She had to be 19 years old to do it but she was 4 months shy at age 18 That law affected children born abroad in foreign sovereignties between 1952 and 1986. Barack would have been a Kenyan national at his birth. Never the less, since his father was a Kenyan national, the British Act of 1948 made the man sitting in the White House a dual citizen.

That was a State law as I remember and has no bearing on US Citizenship.My son was born in Okinawa and his mother is Filipino by birth, he could still run for President.

because YOU, as the american citizen parent, were over the age requirement. Whereas, obama's mother, as the american citizen parent, was not.
No, most likely because his son was born on base, on U.S. soil.

This story is breaking and it has a lot of people upset. Cruz released his birth certificate to the 'Dallas Morning News' Friday and it wasn't a American birth certificate..............it was Canadian from the Edmonton Dept. Of Health. This means that since Ted had a American mother, he is a true dual Citizen. Representative John Bingham, the father of the 14th Amendment who wrote the first section of it on citizenship defined a natural born Citizen as this:

“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

Clearly as you can see on the birth certificate, Ted Cruz was not born in the jurisdiction of the United States and his father Rafael owed allegiance to a foreign sovereignty called Cuba. He is not a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. A statutory citizen (bestowed by man’s pen) can never be a “natural born” citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

Canada-born Ted Cruz became a citizen of that country as well as U.S. | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

He was naturally born from his mother, an American citizen. That makes him a naturally born American, just like Obama, no matter where he was born. In other words, wherever Americans are, they carry a little bit of America with them, just like the US Embassy is actually an American enclave separate from the foreign country it is located in.

What a dope.

You're confusing American citizenship with Jewish tribalism.

Non issue. Cruz has as much chance to be president as his prototype Joe McCarthy did in his time. Useless finger pointers are useless politicians. Cruz proves intelligence doesn't make you human and when the best you can do is smirk some piece of that abstract element 'heart' is missing from your being. He even looks a bit like McCarthy.

"Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you no sense of decency?" Joseph Nye Welch, the Army's chief counsel - (There is a reason McCarthyism has become a synonym for false and ridiculous accusations.)

Last edited:
Cruz stated he does not have dual citizenship.

Whatever ...

I hope they make room for him in the Candidate Clown Car. The more the merrier, right?

Its a shame the R's are running scared from the TV cameras. LOL

I don't think anyone else will fit in the car with Hillary's fat ass taking up so much room.
Ooh - get some of the wingnut candidates to use that line! :lol:

That was a State law as I remember and has no bearing on US Citizenship.My son was born in Okinawa and his mother is Filipino by birth, he could still run for President.

because YOU, as the american citizen parent, were over the age requirement. Whereas, obama's mother, as the american citizen parent, was not.

possible, but he said "in Okinawa". and a US base is not US soil the way a US embassy is US soil, even if he was born on base the citizenship was determined by the citizenship of one parent, not the location of the birth.

possible, but he said "in Okinawa".

Yes - Foster and Kadena are both in Okinawa, dumbass.

and a US base is not US soil the way a US embassy is US soil,
Of course it is. That is John McCain's position on his Panamanian birth.

even if he was born on base the citizenship was determined by the citizenship of one parent, not the location of the birth.
Yes and no. If a local host country baby happens to end up getting born on a U.S. base that baby isn't automatically a citizen of the U.S.

But you can't be born in St. Petersburg, Russia and run for POTUS, no matter what your parent's nationality.

Anchor Babies, like Michelle Malkin, can run for POTUS, despite not having a natural born parent.

Liberal birthers more proof there is no difference between the parties.
A birther is someone who believes the POTUS wasn't born in the U.S.

That doesn't apply here.

Ted Cruz has fully admitted that he was born in Canada.

You wingnuts would love to trash more of the Constitution, wouldn't you? Eliminating the 4th and bastardizing the 2nd isn't enough for you?

Not sure about Cruz's mothers age. We need Cruz to release his long form. Read this:

"A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be genetically related to the child to transmit U.S. citizenship."

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

Better yet, read your own link.

All he has to do is renounce his Canadian Citizenship. No more problem.

If that doesn't suit you, try reading the law....

Richard Nixon: Address on the State of the Union Delivered Before a Joint Session of the Congress
A natural born Citizen is a person who at birth has no foreign sovereignty laws that govern his Citizenship. Cruz is a statutory Citizen and was never eligible to be an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen at birth due to his foreign national father and his birth in a foreign sovereigty. Natural born Citizens never have to renounce foreign citizenships.

No, a natural born citizen is one who was an American citizen at birth, as opposed to naturalizing later. Cruz is certainly that.

That doesn't apply here.

You wingnuts would love to trash more of the Constitution, wouldn't you? Eliminating the 4th and bastardizing the 2nd isn't enough for you?

You are truly a moron I would point out how there is no difference between this thread and all the Obama BC threads but since its clear a intelligent thought will never make across that barren expanse between your ears I won't bother. Go peddle your silly talking points to someone else.

Richard Nixon: Address on the State of the Union Delivered Before a Joint Session of the Congress
A natural born Citizen is a person who at birth has no foreign sovereignty laws that govern his Citizenship. Cruz is a statutory Citizen and was never eligible to be an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen at birth due to his foreign national father and his birth in a foreign sovereigty. Natural born Citizens never have to renounce foreign citizenships.

No, a natural born citizen is one who was an American citizen at birth, as opposed to naturalizing later. Cruz is certainly that.
Since Cruz was born abroad, he is a Citizen by statute. He is not a natural born Citizen born within the jurisdiction of the United States. Again, the principal framer of the 14th Amendment Representative John Bingham explained the founders original intent defining a natural born Citizen.

“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

Cruz's father Rafael owed allegiance to Cuba

Barack Obama Sr. owed allegiance to Great Britain.

Last edited:
Stupid fucking libtards think that a Country can FORCE citizenship on a person born there.

I think not. Cruz was BORN an American Citizen.... Period.

Whether Canada likes it or not, whether Canadian eggheads think he's a Canadian Citizen or not is irrelevant.

Cruz is an American Citizen and Canada can not preempt his Citizenship status as an American Citizen.

Canada's claim of Citizenship for Cruz can NOT take precedence over the FACT that he was born an American Citizen. Period. End of discussion.

Show me the paperwork that says Cruz is a Canadian Citizen.

He isn't.

Useless, stupid fucking libtards

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

Who says?

You?

Cruz was born an American Citizen. Period.

Show me who in Canada is saying otherwise.

Show me the paperwork.

Since Cruz was born abroad, he is a Citizen by statute. He is not a natural born Citizen born within the jurisdiction of the United States. Again, the principal framer of the 14th Amendment Representative John Bingham explained the founders original intent defining a natural born Citizen.

Cruz's father Rafael owed allegiance to Cuba

Barack Obama Sr. owed allegiance to Great Britain.
He is a natural born citizen, as opposed to a naturalized citizen like Schwarzenegger. A comment by someone I've never heard of is not authoritiative here. That makes him eligible for office. Until you can produce some legislation or court ruling on the matter you are simply wrong.

That doesn't apply here.

You are truly a moron I would point out how there is no difference between this thread and all the Obama BC threads but since its clear a intelligent thought will never make across that barren expanse between your ears I won't bother. Go peddle your silly talking points to someone else.
Except Obama was born in the U.S., while Cruz was born in Canada.

That doesn't apply here.

No one has really seen evidence of that.
Obama-Closeup-2.png

No one has really seen evidence of that.
Obama-Closeup-2.png
This is an official document from which jurisdiction, again?

Refresh my memory. :lol:

Forum List

Back