Senator - The State Terrorist

67j6i9.jpg

Last edited:
It was not beneficial to say it.
We may all agree with it, but it is definitely irresponsible to say it on live TV.
Good God you're a pussy , were you pissed off when Reagan said the USA would start bombing the Soviet Union as a joke?

Sorry bout that,

1. What he did is highly illegal.
2. He should be aware.
3. Off to prison with this moron.
4. We have laws against what he suggested.
5. He can't go off and say shit like this.
6. He should resign and the die quietly somewhere.
7. READ:Lindsey Graham hit with bipartisan blowback after calling on Russians to assassinate Putin

From Link: "Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., was sharply criticized by fellow lawmakers on both sides of the aisle Thursday after saying that the "only way" to end the crisis in Ukraine is for Russians to assassinate President Vladimir Putin."

8. Calling for the assassination of a world leader is criminal.
9. Its unheard of, unless you're a complete idiot!
10. We should do better than this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
PUtin does need to be killed off-----we need the other russian oligarths to do it. Seize assets, and tell the Russians they won't see their assets ever again unless putin dies and the russians pull out of the Ukraine. And make to sure to mention that they will get nuked if the UKRAINIAN nuke energy plant leaks or blows up.

Russian trolls should note that we saw PUtin and the Russians threaten Ukraines leader with death. YOu shitheads started it---and I think the world is going to finish it with you. Mutually assured destruction and all----

Graham is a pussy who likes to do stunts to play both sides.....the comments Benefit him.
He is just another lifelong politician doing the bidding of the Oligarchs.
He isn't any worse or better than Biden in that respect.
"We need to stop building up the deficit, now excuse me while I vote for this new $billion spending bill"

Sorry bout that,

1. To incite a assassination of a Globel Leader such as President Putin, is far beyond ok.
2. Most here are to dim-witted to realize that.
3. War in general isn't ended by murdering the leader.
4. If Putin were to be assassinated things would get worse, far worse, for Ukraine and all of Europe.
5. Graham is a *moron*.
6. And there are lots of *morons* keeping him in office.
7. Yes I CWN just called Graham's voters *morons*.
8. Until you realize these kind of assassinations statements are evil, God propped Putin up, you want to go against God?
9. *MORON*
10. Graham had better retract real fast, is all i can say.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder if Putin is considering nuking the state capital where Graham is from?
2. It could happen, very easily.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He is just another lifelong politician doing the bidding of the Oligarchs.
He isn't any worse or better than Biden in that respect.
"We need to stop building up the deficit, now excuse me while I vote for this new $billion spending bill"
True...

I thought initial posts were not supposed to be insulting.

Putin is a mad man and a danger to the world. Someone taking him out would be the best thing for everyone and it beats losing thousands of lives in military escalation. The West has become weak and that's why he wasn't afraid to roll over into Ukraine and that's why China will eventually try to take back Taiwan.

Sorry bout that,

2. He should be aware.
7. READ:Lindsey Graham hit with bipartisan blowback after calling on Russians to assassinate Putin

From Link: "Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., was sharply criticized by fellow lawmakers on both sides of the aisle Thursday after saying that the "only way" to end the crisis in Ukraine is for Russians to assassinate President Vladimir Putin."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Haha, poor Lindsey. Like a leaf in the wind. He saw the blowback to the Putin knobslobbing and thought he would try to lead the parade in the other direction.

Putin is a mad man and a danger to the world. Someone taking him out would be the best thing for everyone and it beats losing thousands of lives in military escalation. The West has become weak and that's why he wasn't afraid to roll over into Ukraine and that's why China will eventually try to take back Taiwan.
He felt he could do it because he is backed by the threat of world annihilation. It has nothing g to do with the West being"weak". Putin knows his entire army would be a smoking hole in the ground in any conventional c flict with the west.

In fact, the west's strength is why he is doing this. It's economic and military and cultural strength.

He sees the writing on the wall. He sees his own people being westernized. He sees the economy of Russia being left behind in a globally connected world.

Sorry bout that,

2. He should be aware.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
/----/ Oh boo hoo hoo. Calling for the assassination of a war criminal. Go to your safe place snowflake.

Forum List

Back