Senator - The State Terrorist

Calling for Putin to be snuffed is not illegal as long as a government official does not actively participate in said snuffing by way of planning (conspiring) to make it happen. It's not like he put a bounty out on him. A ill-chosen statement but not a illegal one.

Gerald Ford issued a 1976 executive order prohibiting any government agency or employee from participating in or planning any assassination......Executive Order 12,333: "No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination."

As far as I know that EO is still in effect.

https://scholarship.law.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1289&context=cilj

It's a dumb thing to say, but he can't be prosecuted for something he says on the floor of the Senate.

Try it and try not to break your reproductive organ. Many have tried for thousands of years to do so, but have been left to decompose in its vast expanse.

View attachment 610942

I know hundreds of ways to get the Russian bear out of the den. But none to drive it back in.

DON'T HURT the Russian bear!!!

German Chancellor Bismarck
Fuck Russia. Fuck Putin.

Fuck anyone who supports Russia and Putin, comrade.

It's a dumb thing to say, but he can't be prosecuted for something he says on the floor of the Senate.
domnp84wugl81.jpg

But Trump said Putin is a genius.
tough choices.

GIVE me the PROOF! Have you got it from Psaki and the "Fake news"?

This is a joke! Putin "hired" 400 assassins???! :))) Masters of disinformation think in terms of political assassinations of American presidents.

Listen, Putin is the PRESIDENT of a huge country and he does NOT need to "hire" anyone.

In Russia, in particular, there are units under the Main Directorate of Military Intelligence that can perform this task if the Commander-in-Chief gives the order.

In my younger ages with the group of 14 OPS, I could have done it without even, maybe, not needing a weapon.

You know from Iraq how corrupt people are. And in Ukraine, they would "kill their own mother" for money.

Putin doesn't need to kill Zelensky: either the Ukrainians will perform impalement on him for all his crimes against humanity or he, a drug addict, will die of "overdose".

The special services are simply "spinning" the identity of the clown and junkie Zelensky. Don't fall for this psychological diversion!

View attachment 610899

Do try to keep up commie.

Sorry bout that,

1. What he did is highly illegal.
2. He should be aware.
3. Off to prison with this moron.
4. We have laws against what he suggested.
5. He can't go off and say shit like this.
6. He should resign and the die quietly somewhere.
7. READ:Lindsey Graham hit with bipartisan blowback after calling on Russians to assassinate Putin

From Link: "Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., was sharply criticized by fellow lawmakers on both sides of the aisle Thursday after saying that the "only way" to end the crisis in Ukraine is for Russians to assassinate President Vladimir Putin."

8. Calling for the assassination of a world leader is criminal.
9. Its unheard of, unless you're a complete idiot!
10. We should do better than this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Lindsay is just experimenting now with wokeness. He is trying to understand why no matter what, his own political career is stalled.

It's not like the USA hasn't been trying to mess with other country's governments forever! When Obumma was still in office, he tried to block Netanyahu's reelection.

1. Lindsay has tried being full Never Trump when he thought Trump had no chance.
  2. Lindsay has tried being Donald's Right Hand Man.
Now Lindsay is trying out full wokeness. It is "in" now to say you want to utterly destroy anyone whom you disagree with or don't like.

Lindsay keeps hoping that one of these times, the move will make him popular with somebody/ :smoke:

LOL well looks like if your idols have anything to do with you'll be joining me,unless your immune to nukes.
My idols???
Youre the one supporting Trump and putin who set a nuclear plant alight.

Do you ever torture your brain and think?

Try it and try not to break your reproductive organ. Many have tried for thousands of years to do so, but have been left to decompose in its vast expanse.

View attachment 610942

I know hundreds of ways to get the Russian bear out of the den. But none to drive it back in.

DON'T HURT the Russian bear!!!

German Chancellor Bismarck

Somewhere in an Afghan cave someone is laughing. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

He didn't say it on the floor or of the senate. It was during an interview. In any case, it wasn't illegal.
Oh, haha. I must have read an article that used a picture of Graham in the Senate. But yeah, it was not illegal either.

Just grandstanding by Graham on Hannity. Does anyone still watch Hannity? :confused:

DEATH TO PUTIN. (<= which is better treatment than he deserves)

Sorry bout that,

1. What he did is highly illegal.
2. He should be aware.
3. Off to prison with this moron.
4. We have laws against what he suggested.
5. He can't go off and say shit like this.
6. He should resign and the die quietly somewhere.
7. READ:Lindsey Graham hit with bipartisan blowback after calling on Russians to assassinate Putin

From Link: "Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., was sharply criticized by fellow lawmakers on both sides of the aisle Thursday after saying that the "only way" to end the crisis in Ukraine is for Russians to assassinate President Vladimir Putin."

8. Calling for the assassination of a world leader is criminal.
9. Its unheard of, unless you're a complete idiot!
10. We should do better than this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No freedom of speech, eh comrade?

Oh, haha. I must have read an article that used a picture of Graham in the Senate. But yeah, it was not illegal either.

Just grandstanding by Graham on Hannity. Does anyone still watch Hannity? :confused:
You tell us, does he beat MSNNC?

I guess I'm supposed to get all upset about this. "Senator calls for assassination of foreign leader". Yet my outrage meter is busted. Should he have exercised restraint? I guess. Have I thought the same thing of Putin? Yeah. He's bombing babies. On purpose, of course.

So really

Forum List

Back