Senator - The State Terrorist

Maybe you didn't notice but I'm on Putin side in this one far as he doesn't want his nation to become the Sodom and Gomorrah we have.
Have you even seen our damn military recruiting ads?:twirl: Then go look at China and Russia.:salute:.

American Woke military,

Russia,

Maybe you didn't notice but I'm on Putin side in this one far as he doesn't want his nation to become the Sodom and Gomorrah we have.
Have you even seen our damn military recruiting ads?:twirl: Then go look at China and Russia.:salute:.

American Woke military,

Do you mean those ads that tout our military "as a force for Global good"?

Well what you libs want two moms or two men protecting your nation?
Too late you have no choice these mentals put these mentrating embiciles in fox holes with whats left of our men. Good luck with that,

American Woke military,

You are a republican and supporting a communist purely to destroy Biden. Dony insult me with your mealy mouthed words and insert some ridiculous filthy religious remarks as if you are doing it on behalf of God. What a load of crap.

Do you mean those ads that tout our military "as a force for Global good"?

No I mean our military deserves better than these libs infiltrating their fighting forces.
Hand to hand or endurence who do you want protecting you a limp wristed man or weaker sex wokman or a muscular real man minus hormones and stuff.

Well what you libs want two moms or two men protecting your nation?
Too late you have no choice these mentals put these mentrating embiciles in fox holes with whats left of our men. Good luck with that,

And this didn't happen overnight!
Good post.

No I mean our military deserves better than these libs infiltrating their fighting forces.
Hand to hand or endurence who do you want protecting you a limp wristed man or weaker sex wokman or a muscular real man minus hormones and stuff.

What you say and a military that stops presuming that they are the 'global police'!

You are a republican and supporting a communist purely to destroy Biden. Dony insult me with your mealy mouthed words and insert some ridiculous filthy religious remarks as if you are doing it on behalf of God. What a load of crap.

I don't carew what your allies do in perivate just keep them toons out of my nations military. Its bad enough our CIC is mentally ill and ready for pasture.VP is a loony toon pot head laughing hyena.
We are screwed is all I can say.

I don't carew what your allies do in perivate just keep them toons out of my nations military. Its bad enough our CIC is mentally ill and ready for pasture.VP is a loony toon pot head laughing hyena.
We are screwed is all I can say.
Why don't you make an early appointment to meet your maker then.
Let me know if assistance is required.

I have women in my family who are in the military so its not about that women its about the kind of women who only join to make a point.

What you say and a military that stops presuming that they are the 'global police'!

Its sad what these mothers have done to my nation.
All our leaders do is play musical chairs while America burns. All empires fail but why now,lol.

It would be very difficult to take out Putin. It's obvious he has insulated himself, just look at his conferences and the 'football field' conference tables. He doesn't let anyone near him and is heavily guarded. Graham is just sword rattling at this point but, I think a lot of folks wish someone would take the guy out.

Forum List

Back