Senator Will Introduce Measure To Dismiss Impeachment Articles

“Now they don’t want to have a trial, because they have no evidence,” Hawley tweeted. “In real world, if prosecution doesn’t proceed with case, it gets dismissed. So on Monday, I will introduce measure to dismiss this bogus impeachment for lack of prosecution.”

GOP senator will introduce measure to dismiss impeachment articles

Democrats got used royally by Trump in this whole thing.
The US House of Representatives has the sole power to impeach.

The US Senate has no standing at-law in this matter; certainly not before they officially receive such articles.

If the Senate is foolish enough to pass such a measure, the House will challenge it in the courts within hours.

And the House will win any such confrontation.

If need-be, the case will be fast-tracked all the way to SCOTUS, and even a conservative -dominated court will rule in favor of the House.
Ever hear of the Federal Register? Every day one is compiled with everything the government does.
So the Senate has the House actions. I don’t see any clause for signature required in the Constitution.

“Now they don’t want to have a trial, because they have no evidence,” Hawley tweeted. “In real world, if prosecution doesn’t proceed with case, it gets dismissed. So on Monday, I will introduce measure to dismiss this bogus impeachment for lack of prosecution.”

GOP senator will introduce measure to dismiss impeachment articles

Democrats got used royally by Trump in this whole thing.
The US House of Representatives has the sole power to impeach.

The US Senate has no standing at-law in this matter; certainly not before they officially receive such articles.

If the Senate is foolish enough to pass such a measure, the House will challenge it in the courts within hours.

And the House will win any such confrontation.

If need-be, the case will be fast-tracked all the way to SCOTUS, and even a conservative -dominated court will rule in favor of the House.
Ever hear of the Federal Register? Every day one is compiled with everything the government does.
So the Senate has the House actions. I don’t see any clause for signature required in the Constitution.

You are incorrect, sir! It's called the Congressional Record. The Senate has the sole power of impeachment, so they make up their own rules. Sorry!

i am sick and tired of being sick and tired but i've got a remedy for that and that is Senator Josh Hawley, who will be elected POTUS in 2024!

COME ON SOMEBODY!

You might want to have a look at this. Then again maybe you don't

Here’s why Mitch McConnell will now have to bow to Nancy Pelosi on impeachment

According to a Capitol Hill reporter for the Washington Post, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) may run into a buzzsaw over impeachment from his own caucus after they return to DC from the holiday break and get peppered with questions from the media over Donald Trump’s trial.

Speaking with CNN New Day host Martin Savidge, the WaPo’s Toulouse Olorunnipa said the majority of pressure over the delayed impeachment trial is likely on McConnell and not House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

The article states its premise in the title, and then completely fails to provide anything credible to support its premise.

The fact remains, obvious to all involved, that it is Congresscriminal Pelosi who is preventing the impeachment process from going forward, and that neither Senator McConnell, nor anyone else in the Senate, nor any Republican, bears any responsibility for Congresscriminal Pelosi's outrageous misconduct in this matter.

Congresscriminal Pelosi's duty, at this time, is to pass the Articles of Impeachment on to the Senate,for a trial. She has no authority to dictate anything to the Senate; her authority is strictly limited to that which she has in the House.

Forum List

Back