Senator 'You Ain't Black' Joe Sent Black Female Judge To The 'Back Of The Bus'

Why are whites like you so obtuse? There are 7 whites on the court, there is no case on earth where a black person can whine about racism where 85 percent of the employees are black. If Howard University decided they were going to hire a white professor nobody would hear blacks whining about racism because the school felt it needed to hire somebody white to balance the faculty. So I'm just not going to debate this with a bunch of white racists who spend their lives looking for reasons to call everybody else a racist in order to excuse their racism.
It should not be identity politics, IM2. You do have a problem with that, I'm for the merits of the individual as a judge. PERIOD

Wow, look who the real racist is:

I’m old enough to also remember a certain Senator that vehemently opposed the nomination of a black person to the Supreme Court:

View attachment 594074

Ya, she sucked

Along with the pube justice.

I’m old enough to also remember a certain Senator that vehemently opposed the nomination of a black person to the Supreme Court:

View attachment 594074

Biden should nominate Anita Hill to the Supreme Court.

View attachment 594074

According to 2020 QOP pols he did the right thing.

There very much was a more qualified white male that should have received the nomination.

Right crackers.

According to 2020 QOP pols he did the right thing.

There very much was a more qualified white male that should have received the nomination.

Right crackers.
What are you babbling about now?

Ask any conservative and we’ll tell you what we wish the Supreme Court looked like.
A3715667-A3FF-4D1F-837C-FF8FEDB2B836.jpeg

Biden should nominate Anita Hill to the Supreme Court.
A failed lawyer who is most famous for making the lamest accusation in history? (Well maybe second lamest to “Dr.” Ford)

Might be a bit awkward, considering she called for Biden’s sexual assault to be investigated.

Most blacks probably don’t run for office because of the harassment and slanders the left will hurl at them. They saw what racist whites like Biden did to Clarence Thomas.
They don't run in the republic party because joe cracker won't vote em.

WE MUST UPLIFT BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!! (Unless they are Conservative, then they don't matter). :clap:
Because they aren't black you see. Not really.

Quid Pro Joe expounded on that when he was running for president (sort of) when he told Charlamagne Tha God on his radio show that if some black skinned person voted for Trump he really wasn't black at all.

Well done and soundly reasoned, Joe.

Because they aren't black you see. Not really.

Quid Pro Joe expounded on that when he was running for president (sort of) when he told Charlamagne Tha God on his radio show that if some black skinned person voted for Trump he really wasn't black at all.

Well done and soundly reasoned, Joe.
What color black are we referring too?

Heart of Darkness in Africa darkness or some other shade?

joe rowgun wants to know.

Why are whites like you so obtuse? There are 7 whites on the court, there is no case on earth where a black person can whine about racism where 85 percent of the employees are black. If Howard University decided they were going to hire a white professor nobody would hear blacks whining about racism because the school felt it needed to hire somebody white to balance the faculty. So I'm just not going to debate this with a bunch of white racists who spend their lives looking for reasons to call everybody else a racist in order to excuse their racism.

You ever think out of potential candidates it happens the best of them are white?

The last Kentucky election, we elected Daniel Cameron as Attorney General. Cameron is a black Republican.

We didn't elect the Joe Cracker good ol' boy Democrat, Greg Stumbo.

So...stop projecting your racism on normal people.
So, you voted for President Obama both times dave?

The last Kentucky election, we elected Daniel Cameron as Attorney General. Cameron is a black Republican.

We didn't elect the Joe Cracker good ol' boy Democrat, Greg Stumbo.

So...stop projecting your racism on normal people.
Can you post a picture of all elected republic pols in KY so I can count to 1.

Forum List

Back