Senator 'You Ain't Black' Joe Sent Black Female Judge To The 'Back Of The Bus'

So Title VII is good when it benefits Blacks, and it's bad when it benefits Whites. I'll keep that one in mind. :auiqs.jpg:

what an idiot
Whites had benefitted from Title VII before there was a title VII and excluded others while doing so.

BS, there was no Title VII before there was Title VII. C'mon, MAN!
So now they get it right, and you want to break it? Figures, that's what a racist would do.

Why are whites like you so obtuse? There are 7 whites on the court, there is no case on earth where a black person can whine about racism where 85 percent of the employees are black. If Howard University decided they were going to hire a white professor nobody would hear blacks whining about racism because the school felt it needed to hire somebody white to balance the faculty. So I'm just not going to debate this with a bunch of white racists who spend their lives looking for reasons to call everybody else a racist in order to excuse their racism.

Obama opposed her also. She was a right wing judge. This is a false equivalence.

1643594527170.png

Wow, look who the real racist is:

I’m old enough to also remember a certain Senator that vehemently opposed the nomination of a black person to the Supreme Court:

View attachment 594074

Because they ain't black, Biden said so.

Forum List

Back