Senators Introduce "CECIL Act" After Outcry Over Killed African Lion

A law should be put in place that bans all hunting of rare animals...If there's less then 10,000 of such species the punishment should be harsh.

20 years in prison.
Game hunting supports aFrican nation economies, idiot. The money hunters pay to hunt and kill the Cecils go for conservation efforts. Stop that and soon there will be no more Cecils in the wild. Fucking bunny huggers know nothing of conservation.

Oh for fucks sake!
There are already laws regarding big game hunting and what can and cant be brought back.
If you poach an animal you more than likely wont be able to get it back to the states anyway because you wont have the proper permits.

Poaching...it's already illegal.

Never let a crisis go to waste...said every democrat ever

Yeah, I know, you would prefer to talk about "doctored" Planned Parenthood videos.
Isn't it amazing how the ventriloquist's words sync'd up precisely with the abortionist providers words? Doctored my ass!

Oh for fucks sake!
There are already laws regarding big game hunting and what can and cant be brought back.
If you poach an animal you more than likely wont be able to get it back to the states anyway because you wont have the proper permits.

Yeah, I know, you would prefer to talk about "doctored" Planned Parenthood videos.
Isn't it amazing how the ventriloquist's words sync'd up precisely with the abortionist providers words? Doctored my ass!

The progtrad's key words and talking points, "heavily edited", "doctored", "extremist", "war on women"....SSDD:rolleyes:

Oh for fucks sake!

You'd rather convict a person without knowing the full story.

Oh for fucks sake!

You'd rather convict a person without knowing the full story.

The left does that continually...see George Zimmerman and the Ferguson police officer

From Graffiti Kings on Facebook:

Cecil the Lion from Zimbabwe was killed unjustly by a foreigner who shouldn't of been there. Cecil was suppose to be protected by Zimbabwe's National Park Patrol. Killer receives death threats from people all over the US. People who stand up for Cecil are called loving.

Kate the Human from the US was killed unjustly by a foreigner who shouldn't of been there. Kate was supposed to be protected by US border patrol. No death threats around the US. People who stand up for Kate are called racist bigots.

What the heck is wrong with this whole thing? A lion gets Dems into law making mode. A human gets nothing but sympathy for the woman's killer.

I've heard various stories that dentist Walter Palmer is supposedly a master archer. If that is true - then why did it take 40 hours to find Cecil and finish killing him with a gun? An arrow in the heart, liver or lungs would have been much more humane. It would seem the dentist missed all the vital organs. It sounds more like a gut shot to me - which causes major suffering. Obviously, Cecil had a strong will to live.

I've heard various stories that dentist Walter Palmer is supposedly a master archer. If that is true - then why did it take 40 hours to find Cecil and finish killing him with a gun? An arrow in the heart, liver or lungs would have been much more humane. It would seem the dentist missed all the vital organs. It sounds more like a gut shot to me - which causes major suffering. Obviously, Cecil had a strong will to live.

I hear blacks kill blacks everyday and liberals like you don't give a shit. A young woman in San Francisco was killed by an illegal alien and you liberals don't give a shit. 100,000's of people in Zimbabwe live in property, struggle to feed their families are not concerned about Cecil the lion but just surviving everyday, yet you liberals don't give a shit.

Tell me why we should give a shit about your hypocritical opinion. You are an asshole.

I hear blacks kill blacks everyday and liberals like you don't give a shit. A young woman in San Francisco was killed by an illegal alien and you liberals don't give a shit. 100,000's of people in Zimbabwe live in property, struggle to feed their families are not concerned about Cecil the lion but just surviving everyday, yet you liberals don't give a shit.

Tell me why we should give a shit about your hypocritical opinion. You are an asshole.

Actually, sparky, I don't give a shit what you give a shit about. This thread is about Cecil. Try to focus...

Actually, sparky, I don't give a shit what you give a shit about. This thread is about Cecil. Try to focus...

No this is a thread about assholes looking down on people because of their lifestyle and all the while the filthy hypocrites look the other way when it comes to human life.

You nut jobs are a sad bunch of scum.

No this is a thread about assholes looking down on people because of their lifestyle and all the while the filthy hypocrites look the other way when it comes to human life.

Do you have fetus tattooed on your forehead?

What does that stupid comment have to do with anything? You aren't very bright there are you nutter? We were talking about blacks killing blacks, we were talking about a woman killed by an asshole Illegal alien and about the troubles in Zimbabwe, and the. You in all your fucking brilliance come up with a fetus on a forehead. You are a dumb one.

You might get some reading comprehension classes soon...never mind you aren't bright enough.

:lmao:

What does that stupid comment have to do with anything? You aren't very bright there are you nutter? We were talking about blacks killing blacks, we were talking about a woman killed by an asshole Illegal alien and about the troubles in Zimbabwe, and the. You in all your fucking brilliance come up with a fetus on a forehead. You are a dumb one.

You might get some reading comprehension classes soon...never mind you aren't bright enough.

What does any of that stupid shit have to do with Cecil the lion?

What does any of that stupid shit have to do with Cecil the lion?

If you lack reading comprehension, don't blame others, accept your responsibility and man up. Of course hypocrites like yourself have issues accepting responsibility.

Forum List

Back