Senators Introduce "CECIL Act" After Outcry Over Killed African Lion

Oh for fucks sake!
There are already laws regarding big game hunting and what can and cant be brought back.
If you poach an animal you more than likely wont be able to get it back to the states anyway because you wont have the proper permits.

Poaching...it's already illegal.

Yes, usually it it - if you're caught. However, dentist Walter Palmer thought he outsmarted the wildlife authorities by baiting Cecil off the protected Hwange national park. That's akin to baiting protected animals out of a zoo.

His guides did that. From what I understand he didnt know he was shooting a lion named Cecil.
sure he did not know.....what did he do when he saw the collar on it?....

Dude you type like an android.
Why don't you give me the link that says Cecil was wearing a tracking device?
I haven't followed this to much because it's a bunch of shit over nothing as far as I can see.
by the way,how do you know how an android types?.....

Oh for fucks sake!
There are already laws regarding big game hunting and what can and cant be brought back.
If you poach an animal you more than likely wont be able to get it back to the states anyway because you wont have the proper permits.

Yes, usually it it - if you're caught. However, dentist Walter Palmer thought he outsmarted the wildlife authorities by baiting Cecil off the protected Hwange national park. That's akin to baiting protected animals out of a zoo.

His guides did that. From what I understand he didnt know he was shooting a lion named Cecil.

I haven't followed this to much because it's a bunch of shit over nothing as far as I can see.
every story on this has said that...dude.....my question is,why did they not go after a lion out on the open grasslands?...

Than you shouldnt have a problem finding me a link.

Oh for fucks sake!

Fine,we'll call it artificial intelligence,I was trying to dumb it down for you.

Oh for fucks sake!

Never let a crisis go to waste...said every democrat ever

Gee, what an original thought. What's it feel like to be a cliche?

Cecil's cubs are in danger, but his brother Jericho may be protecting them for the time being.

This is the way a lion pride works.

The alpha's reign last generally two to three years, and if his cubs happen to not be full grown at the time of his reign ending, the new alpha having just killed the old alpha, will then kill all the cubs.

You libs are wetting yourselves over this one lion, and you haven't a clue how violent their world is already.

Cecil's cubs are in danger, but his brother Jericho may be protecting them for the time being.

The alpha's reign last generally two to three years, and if his cubs happen to not be full grown at the time of his reign ending, the new alpha having just killed the old alpha, will then kill all the cubs.

You libs are wetting yourselves over this one lion, and you haven't a clue how violent their world is already.

Caring people respect their natural wild world. It's our job to help protect their way of life. Cecil was a favorite tourist attraction at the protected park where he lived. He was wearing a GPS collar.

Caring people respect their natural wild world. It's our job to help protect their way of life. Cecil was a favorite tourist attraction at the protected park where he lived. He was wearing a GPS collar.

Yes, yes, I know the story.

AzNn5bW.jpg

Fine,we'll call it artificial intelligence,I was trying to dumb it down for you.
dumb it down for me?....you enter a thread you admit you dont know whats going on and want me the dumbass to show you what just about every story on this has said about this lion.....ok let me guide you the real dumbass with this....
Cecil the Lion and Walter the Dentist snopes.com
Cecil the lion backlash Where is dentist Walter Palmer - CNN.com
Cecil the lion s killer revealed as American dentist - Telegraph
Cecil lion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
if you need more let me know,if you cant understand these stories let me know and i will dumb it down for you with stuff from the weekly readers for kids....

so you dont know how an android types....do you?.....just askin....

If anyone bothered to read about this those in Zimbabwe could give a crap less. Lions kill them something the liberal left doesn't realize.

This outrage is all ginned up by American liberal left. Who exactly was the lion "beloved?" Certainly not the Zimbabweans.

It's just a damn shame with all that is going on our government feels it has to interfere once again with another country.

Oh for fucks sake!

Zimbabwe will find out when he is extradited......if he is ever found.

Dentist Walter Palmer may also be guilty of more crimes than poaching.

Freyfogle added that Palmer's alleged conduct could subject him to a number of other federal and state criminal provisions, among them animal cruelty laws and the Lacey Act, which "makes it a federal crime to 'purchase in interstate or foreign commerce' any wildlife taken in violation of any foreign law."

Slate points out that Palmer might also have violated U.S. anti-bribery laws.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service said in a statement on Wednesday that the agency "is deeply concerned about the recent killing of Cecil the lion. We are currently gathering facts about the issue and will assist Zimbabwe officials in whatever manner requested."

For his part, Palmer -- who was fined $3,000 and given a year of probation after pleading guilty to illegally killing a black bear outside a permitted zone in 2006 -- said in a statement on Tuesday that he "had no idea that the lion I took was a known, local favorite."

More: Dentist Who Killed Cecil The Lion Could Be Extradited To Zimbabwe

Last edited:
If anyone bothered to read about this those in Zimbabwe could give a crap less. Lions kill them something the liberal left doesn't realize.

This outrage is all ginned up by American liberal left. Who exactly was the lion "beloved?" Certainly not the Zimbabweans.

It's just a damn shame with all that is going on our government feels it has to interfere once again with another country.

Yes, that is why they are trying to extradite the guy....YAWN...

I hope that when I die, millions of angry liberals will mourn my death and hunt down and prosecute anyone who ever was mean to me.

Oh, that dentist is not going to be popular with his big-game hunting buddies.
That degenerate sonofabitch will be lucky if some psycho doesn't look him up.

Hunting to put food on the table is an understandable urge. I believe it to have primordial genetic roots. But I've never understood what motivates someone to stalk and kill an animal for sport. I regard it as a perverse motivation little different from the wanton killing of a human.

What does it prove? There is nothing sporting about going after a dumb creature with a sophisticated weapon. Then to preserve its head and hang it on a wall. There is something sick about that.

The thing I find so funny about all this Cecil outrage is if you had started a thread asking people about Cecil a couple of weeks ago no one would have known what the hell you were talking about.

Forum List

Back