Senators Release Receipts Showing Direct Payments From Foreign Oligarchs To Hunter Biden

My very legitimate question is: Is the bank account into which Hunter’s bribe money deposited a joint account with his father?
If it was, it would be on Joe's tax forms and financial statements.

Sorry Charlie, strike two.

You mean like the quid pro quo, of demanding the hostages be released or they're going to send in the swat team?
That sounds more like a demand coupled with a threat. But it is a kind of “this for that,” so if that’s crucial to you, you can go ahead and call it quid pro quo. I don’t much care what you call things.

When Hunter spoke of 10% for the “big guy” maybe you can tell us who he meant. And if not something of monetary value, what was it 10% of?
Actually you tell me. I have no idea who "the big guy" is. Biden could have been talking about some Russian Oligarch, who tend to be overweight.

It wouldn’t necessarily be on a tax form if it wasn’t reported and if the bank wasn’t a US bank. In fact, maybe payments aren’t always deposited into banks at all.

That sounds more like a demand coupled with a threat. But it is a kind of “this for that,” so if that’s crucial to you, you can go ahead and call it quid pro quo. I don’t much care what you call things.
Just don't call me late for dinner.

Actually you tell me. I have no idea who "the big guy" is. Biden could have been talking about some Russian Oligarch, who tend to be overweight.
Thanks for getting the point. You don’t know. And because you don’t know, you can’t assure anybody that Hunter’s dad isn’t the
referenced “big guy.”

It wouldn’t necessarily be on a tax form if it wasn’t reported and if the bank wasn’t a US bank. In fact, maybe payments aren’t always deposited into banks at all.

Maybe Joe got paid in Unicorns?

Your source has no credibility whatsoever. NONE.

• Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

so there are no senators that found anything nor turned it in.

seems the NYT has admitted the laptop is real and that is the source of these accusations.

oooh - left center.

now fuck off.

So you’re OK with “moron” being a definition, but see no problem with the SCOTUS nominee refusing to define “woman”? Oye.
Would they have accepted the dictionary definition?

She could have googled it. But that wouldn't have satisfied them.

Not so. I have a joint account with Mom, and I report all income on it on MY tax forms. It doesn’t show up on my mom’s taxes at all.

Try again.

Thanks for getting the point. You don’t know. And because you don’t know, you can’t assure anybody that Hunter’s dad isn’t the
referenced “big guy.”
You seem run into a logic error. As Donald Rumsfeld would say, there a known, knowns, and there are known, unknowns.

You seem run into a logic error. As Donald Rumsfeld would say, there a known, knowns, and there are known, unknowns.
Not at all. I merely exposed that you don’t know. Therefore, if you were to be honest, you’d have to admit that what you are denying isn’t based on anything you can honestly deny. You’d have to admit that it is possible.

Not so. I have a joint account with Mom, and I report all income on it on MY tax forms. It doesn’t show up on my mom’s taxes at all.

Try again.
Don't they send the IRS a copy of your moms 1099? And a copy of yours?

Forum List

Back