Senators Release Receipts Showing Direct Payments From Foreign Oligarchs To Hunter Biden

Before you can have a quid pro quo, you have to have actual money changing hands. And so far every financial record, tax record, and financial disclosure form hasn't provided even a hint of how money could have changed hands.

It's like the millions of illegal ballots that are claimed, but backed by absolutely ZERO proof of occurring. Only the opinion of people who want it to be true.
"Fire the prosecutor or lose the billions". Would you prefer we call it extortion?

Your source has no credibility whatsoever. NONE.

• Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

The source is Hunter's laptop, dingbat.

Are you a psychiatrist then, since you are diagnosing various degrees of mental retardation?

The algorithm cleans up the inputted text and then attempts to analyze the quality of the vocabulary used. It then maps that information to an IQ value, using a custom made function that was designed to fit data of texts and the IQs of the authors behind them.

I submitted his posts for evaluation.

Before you can have a quid pro quo, you have to have actual money changing hands. And so far every financial record, tax record, and financial disclosure form hasn't provided even a hint of how money could have changed hands.

It's like the millions of illegal ballots that are claimed, but backed by absolutely ZERO proof of occurring. Only the opinion of people who want it to be true.
That’s not what quid pro quo means. Literally, it means this for that. Like, for example, when then Vice President Brandon demanded that Ukraine fire a prosecutor in exchange for the release of a billion dollar loan guarantee. We know about that quid pro quo because the dumbass crook, Brandon, bragged about it.

The algorithm cleans up the inputted text and then attempts to analyze the quality of the vocabulary used. It then maps that information to an IQ value, using a custom made function that was designed to fit data of texts and the IQs of the authors behind them.

I submitted his posts for evaluation.
So you’re saying he was posting the conservative position, with which you disagree, and thus you have estimated his IQ to be in the moron range?

P.S. Moron, imbecile, and idiot are not PC. If Disney disallows “girls and boys” or “ladies and gentlemen” as offensive, you should stop using terms that dehumanize mentally challenged people.

That’s not what quid pro quo means. Literally, it means this for that. Like, for example, when then Vice President Brandon demanded that Ukraine fire a prosecutor in exchange for the release of a billion dollar loan guarantee. We know about that quid pro quo because the dumbass crook, Brandon, bragged about it.
And the "that" that everybody talks about is 10% for the "big guy", meaning a monetary transfer.

That there is absolutely no scintilla of evidence to support.

And the "that" that everybody talks about is 10% for the "big guy", meaning a monetary transfer.

My very legitimate question is: Is the bank account into which Hunter’s bribe money deposited a joint account with his father?

The will of the European Union.
A bunch of countries wanted Joe to "get 'er done"
Nope. I call him Quid Pro and Quid Pro he shall be. Extortion he did. Basically, he was nothing better than the thug who leans on the shop owner. "Hire my nephew or I'll have to pull my protection of your shop. Fires break out at the strangest times, you know".

You mean like the quid pro quo, of demanding the hostages be released or they're going to send in the swat team?

So you’re saying he was posting the conservative position, with which you disagree, and thus you have estimated his IQ to be in the moron range?

P.S. Moron, imbecile, and idiot are not PC. If Disney disallows “girls and boys” or “ladies and gentlemen” as offensive, you should stop using terms that dehumanize mentally challenged people.
Read the algorithm again.

When Hunter spoke of 10% for the “big guy” maybe you can tell us who he meant. And if not something of monetary value, what was it 10% of?

To say nothing of the fact that, to many of them, calling someone gay is an insult.

Forum List

Back