Senators Release Receipts Showing Direct Payments From Foreign Oligarchs To Hunter Biden

High-ranking government officials don’t report bribes from communist countries. That’s why Joe had all the bribe money flowing to Hunter.
True dat. You can’t get away with a criminal conspiracy — under normal circumstances — when you report your own criminal plot and the associated criminal conduct.

Would they have accepted the dictionary definition?

She could have googled it. But that wouldn't have satisfied them.
I don’t need to Google what a woman is, nor does any normal person (which excludes leftists). A woman has female reproductive organs and XX chromosomes, allowing for congenital anomalies in about .02% of newborns.

Ta-da!

Prove unicorns don't exist. You can't.
Again. You discussed unicorns at the outset. Not me.

So, the burden is on you to establish that they do exist. Good luck.

Logic isn’t a strong point for you.

Not at all. I merely exposed that you don’t know. Therefore, if you were to be honest, you’d have to admit that what you are denying isn’t based on anything you can honestly deny. You’d have to admit that it is possible.
It's possible for Vladimir Putin to stop the war, completely withdraw from Ukraine, and send Zelensky a check to pay for the damages.

That "could" happen too.

But I don't play "coulda-woulda-shoulda" as being likely.

True dat. You can’t get away with a criminal conspiracy — under normal circumstances — when you report your own criminal plot and the associated criminal conduct.
How do you think they got Al Capone?

So now we know the cult was lying about the laptop…but no one in the cult will use this. KNOWLEDGE and change their behavior.

They will now double down and swear that Joe Biden has never received an ill gotten penny in his life.

Don't they send the IRS a copy of your moms 1099? And a copy of yours?
I don’t think so. Only I get the tax form since only I pay the taxes. Otherwise we’d both owe taxes on the same money - double taxation. The IRS doesn’t care which one of two joint owners pays the taxes on interest as long as one of them does.

I don’t need to Google what a woman is, nor does any normal person (which excludes leftists). A woman has female reproductive organs and XX chromosomes, allowing for congenital anomalies in about .02% of newborns.

Ta-da!

So you're saying "woman" includes those who can't reproduce, including without ovaries, a uterus or external genitalia. Seems you left a "broad" definition of a "broad".

So a company from China did business with a company that Hunter is affiliated with?

Shocking

That is just SHOCKING because no other American company does business with China

Again. You discussed unicorns at the outset. Not me.

So, the burden is on you to establish that they do exist. Good luck.

Logic isn’t a strong point for you.

I said you couldn't prove that unicorns don't exist, and I was right. You can't prove it, and now you try to shift the burden of proof.

Back to the start. You can't prove unicorns don't exist.

And that's a fact Jack !

So you're saying "woman" includes those who can't reproduce, including without ovaries, a uterus or external genitalia. Seems you left a "broad" definition of a "broad".
I allowed for rare congenital abnormalities. But you’re right - I should have said BORN with female reproductive organs, since there are lots of hysterectomies.

Bur what woman doesn’t have female genitalia (other than the rare congenital defect)?

Your source has no credibility whatsoever. NONE.

• Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Senators are the source you idiot, not The Federalist.

They will now double down and swear that Joe Biden has never received an ill gotten penny in his life.

I'm not saying Biden never received any illegal funds. But I know he has laid his finances out like an open book, and anybody and everybody can go over them line by line to find any hint of his being bribed.

Like spending beyond his reported means.

Why don't you split the difference and call me an imbecile.
It might not be accurate. I’d rather you tell me. If you can.
It's possible for Vladimir Putin to stop the war, completely withdraw from Ukraine, and send Zelensky a check to pay for the damages.

That "could" happen too.

But I don't play "coulda-woulda-shoulda" as being likely.
good for you. But I don’t recall claiming that it was likely. I merely point out that Putin started the war. Illegally. Illicitly. He conducted it illegally. I am hopeful that he does. The sooner the better.

Did you have a point to make?

I don’t think so. Only I get the tax form since only I pay the taxes. Otherwise we’d both owe taxes on the same money - double taxation. The IRS doesn’t care which one of two joint owners pays the taxes on interest as long as one of them does.
Actually you weren't being quite accurate in how you described the account

Not so. I have a joint account with Mom,

According to the IRS, your mom, has a joint account with you.

Understanding Joint Accounts: Questions and Answers
remember that a joint account is legally owned by both parties associated with the account. The IRS requires only the primary account holder be listed on tax statements. The primary account holder, which is the person who originally created the account, will receive the 1099-B and/or 1099-DIV associated with the joint account.

I said you couldn't prove that unicorns don't exist, and I was right. You can't prove it, and now you try to shift the burden of proof.

Back to the start. You can't prove unicorns don't exist.

And that's a fact Jack !
Again: you made the original assertion. So, it is you who bears the burden and thus it is you who is attempting to engage in burden shifting.

You’re very slow. Have you been formally classified as mentally retarded?

I allowed for rare congenital abnormalities. But you’re right - I should have said BORN with female reproductive organs, since there are lots of hysterectomies.

Bur what woman doesn’t have female genitalia (other than the rare congenital defect)?

Victims of FGM

Forum List

Back