Send her back

Report after report indicates she lied to gain sanctuary and admittance to the USA. She's also a bigamist.

The troubling issue is just about all Somalians in the USA are here fraudulently. Like with Obama, Cortez, and other creepy democrats, Omar and her "family" apparently has numerous fake names from her gay brother who she was married to, her terrorist father, etc. Bringing Omar to justice in terms of prison or deportation is absolutely essential. We have a fake representative in our federal government. Not the first time obviously, but still.

Ilhan aka Elmi aka who knows what the fuck else this ugly beast is known by.

omar-fraud.jpg

Ilhan Omar's Father was Top Propaganda Official in Genocidal Barre Regime -- Then He Changed His Name and Entered US Illegally

Dude high populated uneducated counties full of illegals don’t represent America.. if she was popular she would have won a Dakota or Florida.. but SHE WASNT POPULAR

I agree to a point. And how says that is who voted for her. And if you're going to talk about popularity, she got more votes than Trumpie. What does that say about his popularity?

Omar can say whatever anti-American stupidity she pleases. That is her right.

And we can say "send her back". That is our right.

That's the way freedom of speech works.

Yeah, but you look like a fucking idiot saying it. Just like the cry baby in the WH ranting on about fake news all the time, even when it is proven time and time again that it is not.

The only good thing about Trump being put in the WH - the only good thing - was that all the race-baiting, dumb as a sack of rocks, redneck, hayseeds came out of the closet. I always like seeing these people up front. Not slinking around in their cesspit of lies and BS...

The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'

Hey you stupid fuck: This bitch lied to get into America, and she is a Jew-hating, America-hating antisemitic fascist piece of Muslim shit!! You like her? Let her live in your house. If I were president I'd send her AND you to Somalia.
No she didn’t lie
That is part of a conservative smear campaign

Similar to what they do to all Muslim immigrants

Report after report indicates she lied to gain sanctuary and admittance to the USA. She's also a bygamist.
RW myths based on here say

Dude high populated uneducated counties full of illegals don’t represent America.. if she was popular she would have won a Dakota or Florida.. but SHE WASNT POPULAR

I agree to a point. And how says that is who voted for her. And if you're going to talk about popularity, she got more votes than Trumpie. What does that say about his popularity?
Yes In 3 counties, you need to be popular through out all of America. Sorry democrats are not popular no one likes you

The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

/-----/
View attachment 270309
Wrong.

‘Shock is not the right word when I heard the crowd at a Trump rally chanting "send her back." There has been so much shock recently that it is hard to know what to call it anymore.

[…]

As the chant died down, the rhetoric of division went on with new words from the President's speech. That familiar audience -- mostly white, probably mostly Christian -- continued to howl its approval.

As many have noted, "send her back" is racist, sexist, and un-American. It is also the expression of a certain view of God, one that has slowly shifted the priorities and teaching in far too many American churches, and made it possible for those who would have once sung Jesus Loves the Little Children to join this hostile liturgy. How did they get there? Slowly, perhaps imperceptibly, hymn-by-hymn and sermon-by-sermon, one theological step at a time.

I do not feel shock. I feel grief. I do not recognize this Christianity, even if the faces in the crowd were familiar.’

The God of Love had a really bad week (Opinion) - CNN

/-----/
View attachment 270309
Wrong.

‘Shock is not the right word when I heard the crowd at a Trump rally chanting "send her back." There has been so much shock recently that it is hard to know what to call it anymore.

[…]

As the chant died down, the rhetoric of division went on with new words from the President's speech. That familiar audience -- mostly white, probably mostly Christian -- continued to howl its approval.

As many have noted, "send her back" is racist, sexist, and un-American. It is also the expression of a certain view of God, one that has slowly shifted the priorities and teaching in far too many American churches, and made it possible for those who would have once sung Jesus Loves the Little Children to join this hostile liturgy. How did they get there? Slowly, perhaps imperceptibly, hymn-by-hymn and sermon-by-sermon, one theological step at a time.

I do not feel shock. I feel grief. I do not recognize this Christianity, even if the faces in the crowd were familiar.’

The God of Love had a really bad week (Opinion) - CNN
/——-/ Tissue?

/-----/
View attachment 270309
Hardly a straw man

Trump did tell them to go back to the countries which they came from

racist bastard
/——/ What makes it racist? And why isn’t it racist for the Squad to condemn the USA?

Lol
There is a reason why this is supposed to be a republic and not shit eating democracy...
A pure popular vote is mob rule....

/-----/
View attachment 270309
Hardly a straw man

Trump did tell them to go back to the countries which they came from

racist bastard
/—-/ It is a Strawman to claim you should go back to where you came from because you disagree with Trump’s policies.

No he said if you don’t like America. Which she doesn’t. Kick her out

Not liking certain aspects of America was what this country was built on. Our constitution was formed to ensure citizens have a right to protest their governments policies, have a right to vote for the policies they support and in the case of these four women......get elected to support your views

But no issues referring to him as a mother fucker? It’s the dim way. Maybe you can have some new tards register to vote. You better roll the short bus by on Election Day, so they get to the polls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaaa...Boy are you one stupid asshole. If you love the US and where it is going, then stay, if you hate the US and it's greatness, then fucking leave. It isnt much easier than that. Of course you have to have an IQ over 70 to understand the difference between the two, but typical of liberals they fall far from being that high in intelligence.

libtard-social-justice-warrior-democrat-brain.jpg
America, love it or leave it

The most unpatriotic statement any American can make

[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only good thing about Trump being put in the WH - the only good thing - was that all the race-baiting, dumb as a sack of rocks, redneck, hayseeds came out of the closet.
Guess what? We "dumb as a sack of rocks rednecks" are going to re-elect Trump in a 2020 landslide. So you have five more years to whine and spout your communist anti-American b.s.

/——/ What makes it racist? And why isn’t it racist for the Squad to condemn the USA?
It's only racist if Trump supporters say it.

Yes In 3 counties, you need to be popular through out all of America. Sorry democrats are not popular no one likes you

I know, they are so unpopular they lost the House in the last mid-terms.
And they didn't win seven governorships...

...oh wait...

View attachment 270441
They didn’t pick up seats like you are supposed to. Usually after losing the election the opposition party picks up a ton of seats.. they didn’t lol

Forum List

Back