Send the DACA moochers packing and build The Wall without approval...Here’s how.

Offer the same deal that is already out there.

The Dems don’t want immigration reform.

DACA deadline will come, and they all get deported.

The GOP
Will have a Super Majority after 2018 because of what Clinton & Obama did with Putin to stop Trump from getting elected

Then do Immigration Reform without them.

Trump doesn’t need congressional approval or appropriation for the wall. As commander in chief he can deploy the corp of engineers of our armed forces to construct The Wall.
The Wall can be built as part of regular military defense initiatives.

A Crowd Funding method can be used to help subsidize expenses. The “Crowd” being good, quality REAL Americans.

Anybody working with an iQ over 20 knows Mexico will in fact pay for the wall...directly or indirectly one way or another.

Send the idea to the White house but use a different name of course!

Trump doesn’t need congressional approval or appropriation for the wall. As commander in chief he can deploy the corp of engineers of our armed forces to construct The Wall.

A Crowd Funding method can be used to help subsidize expenses. The “Crowd” being good, quality REAL Americans.

Anybody working with an iQ over 20 knows Mexico will in fact pay for the wall...directly or indirectly one way or another.
I knew you racist fucks hated law & order & the Constitution.

Hold on a minute....we’re proposing ways to force constitutional adherence and enforce laws already on the books. What part of the puzzle are you missing? I love teaching fools basic shit. Please advise.

They aren't "moochers".
You’re right, they are illegal moochers and identity theives.

Illegals are illegals nice try on guilt association that means jack shit

You might want to watch this entire video to see WHY so many are reluctant to spend money on another wall. They don't work. The only way to really secure the border is with more border patrol stations along with motion detectors that cannot be seen. Anything that they can see, can and will always be compromised.

1150x647

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

The old the wall won’t work ploy. Yeah, that’s the ticket. We will prove that proverb wrong someone so loud that something won’t work is scared of it working!

walls are 30 feet high with barbed wire. and a sheer surface with no holes....so if you make it to the top, you deal with barbed wire and then a 30 foot drop......that's 3 stories....jump out of a 3 story window....let me know how it goes

You need 2 ropes, a grapple, and a piece of carpet.

go for it

I'm lazy, i'd spend the extra bucks and rent a ladder

Werner 32Ft Type IA Fiberglass Extension Ladder (D6232-2) - Extension Ladders - Ace Hardware

Werner 32Ft Type IA Fiberglass Extension Ladder (D6232-2)
Item no: 1200526 | 051751019155

$379.99
Gotta get down on the other side right? Add six feet and jump! I’ll laugh

If we had a REAL border patrol we would shoot those vagrants as they enter.

Your idea is the best..and the cheapest, I’m sure.
We could dedicate a satellite to tracking border activity...house armed drones along the border and deploy said drones to the coordinates acquired by the satellite when an illegal crossing is detected...then send personnel in with body bags.
Shit, this is almost a completely autonomous method.
I have one explanation for your hated towards Mexicans....You probably have been sexually abused by one of thrm or beaten like dog by one.

Rental 30-40 foot ladder - $30
Square yard remnant carpet -$5
40 feet of heavy rope - $20
Repelling harness and gear - $50
Cost to defeat a $16 billion dollar wall - Priceless
What are you tying the rope to the carpet?

We could dedicate a satellite to tracking border activity...house armed drones along the border and deploy said drones to the coordinates acquired by the satellite when an illegal crossing is detected...then send personnel in with body bags.
I have one explanation for your hated towards Mexicans....You probably have been sexually abused by one of thrm or beaten like dog by one.
They’re here illegally!

No five foot tall, 130lb, silver tooth smelly wetback could “beat me”...and trust me, I’ve sexually abused (legally) many wetback whores and filthy bitches in hijabs ....insert your foot in your mouth and try again.

They’re here illegally!
So were Europeans that came here. If they are working have good conduct and no criminal record. Welcome to the land of opportunities.

No five foot tall, 130lb, silver tooth smelly wetback could “beat me”...and trust me, I’ve sexually abused (legally) many wetback whores and filthy bitches in hijabs ....insert your foot in your mouth and try again.
I' Sure you keyboard warrior haha.

They’re here illegally!
So were Europeans that came here. If they are working have good conduct and no criminal record. Welcome to the land of opportunities.

Our founders made the rules...filthy Muslim fucks have no say in this.
Read the U.S. Constitution dumbass.

They’re here illegally!

It will change, new generation new way of life. The racists have no place in this day and age. And your last president was a Muslim according to you :p

They’re here illegally!
which Europeans are you referring to?

Hold on a minute....we’re proposing ways to force constitutional adherence and enforce laws already on the books. What part of the puzzle are you missing? I love teaching fools basic shit. Please advise.
Illegal ways. Trump circumventing the law.

Oh how the ignorant are so proud of their bigotry.

They’re here illegally!

So, you don't consider Muslim US citizens as citizens?

Forum List

Back